• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Falls [Game Over] Epilogue coming Thursday

Years

• Mafia Falls

"bill" is the key
    Bill: Welcome! Welcome! To Gravity Falls!
    Time Baby: A town where anything can happen!
    Bill: Here, we have many amazing sights! Have a head that's always screaming!

Time Baby: Bill is a bit, crazy, but I guess it helps make things a bit more fun while the world comes to an end.
    Bill: Why so uptight? Let's tell them all about how they're going to die!
    Time Baby: No. Now where were we? Ah yes! Today starts the first day of summer. Unfortunately, there are monsters lurking among you looking to kill you all.
    Bill: Hehehe....
    Time Baby: Anyway, you guys need to not die. So, use your talents to the best of your ability, it may be the difference between life and death.
    Bill: HA! Death is the least of your problems! I have a plan that will rock this town to its foundation. Literally! HAHAHA!
    Time Baby: Well, looks like we've meddled with this timeline long enough.
    Bill: What? No! I haven't finished yet! Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram. Buy Gold! BYEEEE!

B llj xqww dwxp jv esf nfevzp himy pwmcjuptyh gzf dicp bjzfu etwm ksloop.

Dipper Pines
    An awkward pre-teen boy who just can't get enough of adventure. Every night he can investigate someone and learns if they are innocent or evil. If he spends extra time by investigating them a second night he will learn their role.

Mabel Pines
    An outgoing pre-teen girl who just wants to have fun. She's a huge dreamer, being able to dream every night that she is not visited. She dreams of 4 people, one of which is an evil monster, one is her lovely pet pig waddles, and two are innocent friends(or soon to be friends). She's prepared to party at all times. She can throw a party once per game. Anyone who participates will receive a goodie bag and the more people that participate the better the prizes.

Ford Pines
    Stan's twin brother, who is his complete opposite in every way. He is extremely intelligent and will create random gadgets and gizmos every day that he will then distribute during the night.

Stan Pines
    The best uncle you could ask for. He just loves to steal stuff from people in the night and use them for whatever he pleases. Only problem is, he has a very bad habit at being a bit too loud and has a tendency to alert the person he is stealing from half the time. During the day he loves to yell at people, if he can successfully yell someone's role name at them they will be revealed to the town. If he is wrong however, he will be punished by Mabel.

Wendy Corduroy
    She's the coolest girl in Gravity Falls. Her father has taught her many survival and fighting tips, which she uses every night that there is no lynch or someone evil is lynched. On each of these nights she can trap someone and have an anonymous chat with them, during which they are role-blocked and she can choose to kill them.

Soos Ramirez
    That "really cool dude" who works at the Mystery Shack. He will always be able to lend a hand and will protect someone with his life. So, each night he will protect one person and whoever is the attacker has a 50% chance of being killed by him. Soos is the man!

Gideon Gleeful
    Only the cutest wittle boy you've ever seen. He has a huge crush on Dipper's sister, Mabel. On every even night he will read someone's mind to figure out who this person targeted.

Pacifica Northwest
    The stuck-up daughter of two mega-rich parents. She really likes bribing her way out of situations, and if targeted by a lethal action she will instead switch to the attempted-killer's side. She also has way too much stuff and will give anyone who visits her a random item that she thinks is junk or "so last week."

Blendin Blandin
    An elite member of the time paradox anomaly crew. During the day, he can time travel into the past to any night he chooses and watch someone. He will find out who they targeted that night.

Waddles
    The trusted pig pet of Mabel who just does his normal pig stuff. He will visit one person every night as a normal pig would. If it's his animal counterpart, Gompers, all night actions will be blocked. If he unfortunately comes upon one of the horrible evil people he will run away in fear.

Old Man McGucket
    Hee-Hoo! It's Old Man McGucket. Due to some incidents with mind erasing technology, he created the society of the blind eye, which seems to have messed him up a bit. If the society tries to bring him back, he will kill them. McGucket must really not like the society because if they try to erase his mind he will kill one of them. Ain't that just crazy?!

Gompers
    Just your average goat. Nobody can control Gompers so all he does is just visit random people in the night. He doesn't really attack, he kind of just stands there. If the person he visits has items, however, he will eat them all. Some of them might upset his stomach, others might not effect him.

Robbie Valentino
    That one emo kid that cannot get over the fact that Wendy dumped him. All he can do now is sulk and cry. Thanks to the help of his parents he is able to learn about people who have died and what they had done before their time ended. Get a life Robbie.

GIFany
    An anime girl from a very horrible video game made to help lazy men get a fake girlfriend. On the first night she picks someone who will fall in love with her. They are madly in love with her and love her so much that if she dies, they just cannot live without her so they die too. She doesn't care if they die, though, because if they do she will just find herself somebody new to love. Apart from this, she will visit one person every night and this person will be forced to speak with nothing but gifs the following day.

Shape Shifter
    An odd white creature who slithers about. It can transform into someone on night zero and appear as them to everyone it meets. It also gains an altered form of that person's abilities which it uses to benefit the evil-doers.

Darlene
    A nasty spider woman who is just sick of men who use her. Out of anger she vows that she will get revenge on all. So each day she lures someone into her trap and keeps them role-blocked at night. If someone comes to visit then all preparations for the murder will be put off and the person will be free, but if someone doesn't visit she enjoys her yummy snack.

Gremloblin
    Better not visit this monster because once you do, all your worst fears will be shown right in front of you. If you somehow do, then you will be so afraid you absolutely cannot talk the next day. Scary.

Celestabellebethabelle
    The most fabulous unicorn who has ever existed. Celestabellebethabelle will receive the name of someone who is pure of heart on the first night. It is the lovely unicorn's job to kill the person, may it be through lynching or mafia kill, and once they die Celestabellebethabelle will unlock a special power!

Love God
    This man has a passion for making people, and even animals, fall in love with each other. Using his magical dust he will make two people fall in love at night. How romantic! This has no effect on their normal life, but they will still be in love with each other. If one of the people die, their lover will be single again! Love God wins once everyone alive is in love with someone else.

Blind Ivan
    Blind Ivan is that creepy guy you wish you could forget existed. Luckily he is the leader of a cult known as "The Society Of The Blind Eye" which erases the memory of one person every night. If an investigative role is hit with the mind erasing beam they won't be able to remember the results of their investigation. He recruits one person every odd night, erasing their memories beforehand which will probably cause them to forget who they are. Whoops.

WARNING!!
    THIS GAME CONTAINS
    PUZZLES AND RIDDLES!!
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT,
    DON'T PLAY!!​
    RULES:
    1. Use common sense/don't do anything you know is wrong even if it's not directly stated
    2. You are allowed ONE post after you die; it may not reveal ANYTHING about the game
    3. You may claim anything you want, but, you may NOT copy, or directly quote any pm's sent to you by a gm. You may, however, paraphrase, or summarize the pm, unless informed otherwise by a gm.
    4. Send your na's to whichever gm sent you your role message, unless informed otherwise.
    5. voting will be done by posting: [Kill] USERNAME
    6. Missing two votes OR two night/day actions will cause you to be removed from the game and replaced
    7. No posting in the thread at night

Foreal as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Ash as ???
    Rozureido as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Etherion as ???
    Cheshire Cat as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    desinishon as ???
    Melody as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    acatfrommars as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Calvin ッ as ???
    Golgari as ???

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years

• Mafia Falls

Night Zero

The sun began to set, soon night would begin.The villagers of Gravity Falls were all in bed, except for those who believed what Bill and Time Baby had told them. There were monsters among them, and they needed to find out who. When all light had disappeared, the monsters came out of hiding. The shapeshifter, eager to transform, scurried along the road. Darlene looked around, hoping to find her first victim. GIFany glitched through computer-screens, returning to her animatronic body after finding her target. The Gremloblin slept, he was not one to attack others, but prefered to sit back and keep quiet until the time to show his true self was revealed.Celestabellebethabelle whinnied as she found out who the purest of hearts was. Her time to shine was near, she hoped that her unicorn magic could help her to kill that despicable creature. Dipper and Mabel were each packing their bags, each with a different reason.Mabel packed hers with party supplies, sighing with relief when the pack was finally shut, her eyes closing as she lay in bed. Dipper, however, did not plan on sleeping. He promised himself that he would find out who the evil monsters were and would stop at nothing to eradicate them. He packed his bag with supplies, food, water, and the journals. Who knows what's out there? It's better to be safe than sorry. As both siblings lay in bed, they stared at the ceiling.

"Goodnight Mabel"

"Goodnight Dipper"

Zvs jnuk ixmwbv

Foreal as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Ash as ???
    Rozureido as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Etherion as ???
    Cheshire Cat as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    desinishon as ???
    Melody as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    acatfrommars as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Calvin ッ as ???
    Golgari as ???

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can see this game ending on d3 with lots of salty people, sounds fun enough :D

I am so in.

i'm here.

Yo I'm so here

GF mafia?! In! :)

Oh me me me me!

Thanks for the riddle warning.

In anyway :P

DO YOU SEE MY AVATAR

OF COURSE I'M IN

Yeah, why not?

Hell yeah!!! I'm in.

May as well hop in, since I'm not really in any games anymore.

SO IN!!!

I've wanted to try one of these games out since I came back.

sign me upppp

>Is bad at Mafia, puzzles, and riddles.

Sounds like my game. Count me in!

hello it's me

About 2 hours left to send in your night actions!
    Thirty minutes left, and I'm missing half the actions!
    You wouldn't want Time Baby to throw a time temper tantrum, now would you?
    [/CENTER]

Last edited:
    Years

• Mafia Falls

The village was almost too quiet. Many knew that what Bill and Time Baby said was true, but yet, they still refused to act. Many shut themselves up in their houses, although the Pines family forgot to lock their door. The Shapeshifter scurried through their house, stopping in front of Dipper.

"Hisss... How I wish we could just kill you now. It would be so easy! But, I want to show your screaming face to the world. I want you to suffer at the hands of your own sister!"

It then turned to Mabel's bed, transforming into an exact replica of her. It giggled for a moment, and then picked up her bag and replicated it as well.

"Let's see what you can do, miss 'pure of heart'!"

Meanwhile, a handsome little pig waddled through town, arriving at his target's house.

"SQUEEEEL!"

He ran, as fast as he could away from the creature before him.

After the monsters' meeting was rudely interrupted, they set off to kill their target, while Darlene sunk her fangs into her first victim.

"Looks like nobody cared about you going missing!" She exclaimed

Love God sprayed a potion of love at Pacifica and Blendin. They fell madly in love with eachother, however odd the two were. They vowed "till death do us part!" and well, they didn't have to wait long.

The rest of the monsters arrived at their destination, a scream erupting from their target's throat. The remaining lover grieved over their loss, but the potion's effects wore off in no time. The sun slowly rose, the night's events would soon be known to the whole town. And those who refused to believe before would no doubt believe now.

desinishon has died!

Golgari has died!

Foreal as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Ash as ???
    Rozureido as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Etherion as ???
    Cheshire Cat as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    desinishon as ???
    Melody as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    acatfrommars as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Calvin ッ as ???
    Golgari as ???

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    Ok. Im just posting to tell you guys its 12:45am where I am, so I wont be replying to any posts for about 6 hours or so. So if I dont defend myself straight away, you know why.

Back