bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
16,195 posts
13.2 Years

We also get a Munchlax event with a special Z-Move and a special Sun and Moon themed 2DS. Check here for trailers and a recap!

Click here to read the article!

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,059 posts
13.4 Years
I'm glad they gave it the Dark typing, it suits it so well! Pretty cool design too.

Hikamaru

Age 28
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,229 posts
10.2 Years
I missed this news because Firefox crashed on me and lost my tabs. But I definitely am liking this new badass look for a well-known common Pokemon, and I love how interesting Dark/Normal typing is, since it's another new dual typing.

4x Fighting weakness does kinda suck, but at least it gets entirely different abilities than the normal Rattata as well. Now if only we get a Youngster Joey that uses one in-game...
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3

Male
Lisboa, Portugal
Seen January 9th, 2021
Posted October 24th, 2019
1,707 posts
6.4 Years
The new Rattata looks amazing! I love its typing!

Edit: A new trailer was uploaded in the Pokémon Channel, have you guys already seen it in the direct?
-WORK IN PROGRESS-
Btw, the artwork on my avatar is from an artist called OMOCAT, you should check her out ;)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3

Male
Lisboa, Portugal
Seen January 9th, 2021
1,707 posts
6.4 Years
There wil be especial Z-moves for certain Pokémon.... We already know about Raichu's and Snorlax's Z-moves... Just how many Z-moves will be in the game?
-WORK IN PROGRESS-
Btw, the artwork on my avatar is from an artist called OMOCAT, you should check her out ;)

Hikamaru

Age 28
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
50,229 posts
10.2 Years
That Snorlax Z-Move is very terrifying.
I agree. Can't wait until my resident Snorlax-loving friend (TheFattestSnorlax) finds out about his fave Pokemon getting something special.

Lunar

Age 22
Male
England
Seen September 16th, 2020
Posted September 15th, 2020
I like its design, and the typing fits well! I'll probably never end up using one but it's a cool form nonetheless :)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3

Male
Lisboa, Portugal
Seen January 9th, 2021
1,707 posts
6.4 Years
I laughed when they said "After 20 years of sleeping... Snorlax ir ready to use its own Z-move" xD But it's interesting to see he's getting a special move. Just how many Pokémon will get special Z-moves? Are they going to be Kanto only? I hope not ...
-WORK IN PROGRESS-

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,059 posts
13.4 Years
Seems like there will be more Z-moves than we previously thought if specific Pokemon are getting exclusive Z-moves. I'm starting to wonder whether those unexplained Kanto mons listed on the Japanese website (Dragonite, Lapras etc) will be getting one too?

Rivvon

Age 28
Female
USA
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,751 posts
14.1 Years
There wil be especial Z-moves for certain Pokémon.... We already know about Raichu's and Snorlax's Z-moves... Just how many Z-moves will be in the game?
Already they're looking exclusive to gen 1 Pokémon, just like Alola forms. So I'd say one for each Type and then however many for the lucky gen 1 Pokémon that get chosen for it, probably those who don't have a Mega Evolution.

A Dream of Your Own: The Formulas of Unova—Black & White
Introduction | Part I: The Components of Unova

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler

Male
Letchworth, 2390 AD
Seen January 18th, 2021
Posted August 6th, 2017
999 posts
11.7 Years
Ok I'm seriously upset at nintendo. The directs used to be really interesting and detailed, but now I feel like they are filled out with just garbage. I came for pokemon and other NEW BIG REAL games. Street pass games? random indie tank game? Heck your "big" thing was a 2d pikman game. What the heck you downgrade a game serious and call it an improvement!?

They should just do 2-3 games for the entire half an hour with detail and everything. Not just here's dark rattata and then move on.

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,059 posts
13.4 Years
I think the Pokemon website let it slip that Alolan Raticate exists:

Alolan Rattata

In Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, you'll discover Rattata that are different from the Rattata you've met before. Unlike ordinary Rattata, urban areas are Alolan Rattata's main habitat. They are nocturnal and live in nests of several dozen. Alolan Raticate serve as their bosses.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Age 26
Male
Oregon
Seen September 24th, 2018
Posted July 3rd, 2018
17,521 posts
11.1 Years
The special Z moves makes me wonder...what if these special Z's have to do with the rumor about synchro evolution? Like, perhaps if you don't use it for a certain number of turns it'll do something special.
I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun

tokyodrift

i got you, you got me

Age 27
Female
Seen 52 Minutes Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
4,242 posts
9.9 Years
I love it. I think the typing is pretty good as well. I think the connection with Yungoos was really cool.

Can we talk about the Ghost-type Z-move though!

zeno101200

The Wanderer

Male
Rochester, NY
Seen June 19th, 2020
Posted October 22nd, 2016
88 posts
10.8 Years
Alolan Raichu's Z-Move made my day. Snorlax's only made it even better. Also Alolan Rattata looks pretty cool, but I would have liked to see one for Raticate as well.

The special Z moves makes me wonder...what if these special Z's have to do with the rumor about synchro evolution? Like, perhaps if you don't use it for a certain number of turns it'll do something special.
Maybe? I was thinking that perhaps Ash-Greninja might show up in the games, but as (Playername)-Greninja instead. Well, it would be cool to see anyway. Maybe it could be this generation's answer to Mega Evolutions, besides Alolan forms.
Let's Player and Poketuber! Here's my Youtube!

Bay

She/They
Dani California
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
6,107 posts
15 Years
I laughed when they said "After 20 years of sleeping... Snorlax ir ready to use its own Z-move" xD
I chuckled at that too. Its Z-Move has a cute name also, heh.

Like the others, Rattata's connection to Yungoos makes sense. Its designs I'm also fine with.
Miles Edgeworth
Foul Play [On Hiatus]

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Age 26
Male
Oregon
Seen September 24th, 2018
Posted July 3rd, 2018
17,521 posts
11.1 Years
I love it. I think the typing is pretty good as well. I think the connection with Yungoos was really cool.

Can we talk about the Ghost-type Z-move though!
So many hands...

The Snorlax thing made me laugh too. I do wonder...is that yellow glow actually snorlax's eyes, it'll add another dimension to that 20 year thing xD.
I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun

Hikamaru

Age 28
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
50,229 posts
10.2 Years

Japanese version of the new trailer. Not much that is different, though.