• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Daily: One million views

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • So I've been on leave the past week (work-related trips), so I haven't been able to do the fancy monthly stats thread yet for Daily. But I did manage to be around to screengrab this when it happened:

one_million.png

That's one million views on Daily pages since we started, back in February. Woo! And to emphasis how well November went with the SM articles we had, I had made the half-a-million celebration thread in the start of November.

To be not very modest, hitting one million views within a year of starting Daily from scratch is amazing.

Thanks to all who have helped, and I hope we'll continue this streak. Not going to be half a million next month likely, but we can certainly take this momentum moving forward. 350,000+ visitors (unique views) in the past month is a heck of a lot of exposure to Daily and hence PC after all! If you want your writing read, then give pitching an article some consideration. :)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Damn, dude. Wasn't it like, a month ago that Daily hit the 500,000 views mark? Doubling that in a month is a fantastic achievement!
    Congratulations to all the Daily Staff! I've seen the amount of work you put into this and it's incredible. ^__^

Years
  • Congrats on making another huge milestone, Daily team! I'm sure Sun & Moon's release made those flocking to daily jump up in huge numbers.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    It's awesome to see this! Glad to have been able to partake in it!

Let's hope for even more in future!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Congratulations, and great work!!! Keep it UP!

Back