bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
15,809 posts
12.4 Years
If only datamining didn't unearth the model already from USUM, huh?

dot hash

Male
UK
Seen January 18th, 2019
Posted January 17th, 2019
75 posts
5.4 Years
I've tried to avoid really looking into it at all, to try and keep it new for myself when it is released in an event or something. I guess there wasn't really a clever way for them to hide it better, but also maybe they expected it to be found and hoped it would build up hype about it.
If I'm talking a lot, tell me to stop squandering my free time, and to go and work on my hack!

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
15,809 posts
12.4 Years
Updated the article with official trailers of the movie and of it in-game.

Cherrim

Age 31
Female
Toronto
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
32,487 posts
17.7 Years
...it looks kinda like Lucario crossed with Renamon (Digimon).

paired with erik destler.

Sirfetch’d

Age 26
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
I quite like it! When I first saw it in the datamine it immediately reminded me of something you'd see on DA because it looks more like a fan art Pokemon than a normal Pokemon. That is really cool though and I am excited to hopefully get one soon!

Kyepha

~K Y E P H A~

Male
New Zealand
Seen July 18th, 2018
Posted April 8th, 2018
19 posts
2.4 Years
I like it! I hope it has a stronger role in the film than what Marshadow had last year, it looks like the young girl will get attached to Zeraora somehow...
HOME OF THE
NATIONAL FAKEDEX

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...

Age 22
Male
UK, happy now?
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
898 posts
3.3 Years
Hey look, it's the furbait Pokemon! Y'know, the one that ripped off Lucario's design!

To be honest, I was totally expecting Zeraora. As was stated in the other thread, they gave it the Marshadow treatment by having the announcement tie in with a movie, and yet a fair few of us know about him already because of the datamine. Too bad he wasn't an Electric/Fighting type though, that would have been amazing. But then again, that would have made it even more of a Lucario ripoff.

Signature banner made by tokyodrift.

3DS FC: 5301-2379-3187 | Switch FC: 5938-0388-8577
IGNs: X: Bowser | AS: Bowser | Moon: Link | Ultra Moon: HeroLinik | Let's Go Eevee: HeroLinik | Sword: HeroLinik
My Friend Safari is Water and it contains Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

Watch me do stuff on the YouTubes

Hyzenthlay

Age 20
Castle of the Crystal
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
6,291 posts
7.7 Years
A bipedal, Electric-type feline with Plasma Fists? I swear, this Pokémon was made for me! As soon as I saw the leak, it immediately became one of my top favourites. Sure it looks like a cross between Lucario and shiny Luxray, but I love both those Pokémon so it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Looking forward to the film, that's for sure!

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,060 posts
12.6 Years
I love Zeraora's design, it's actually my favourite Mythical legendary of all. It's nice they've finally officially announced it too!
Female
England
Seen May 5th, 2020
Posted March 1st, 2020
121 posts
2.6 Years
Now that I am finally seeing Zeraora's official artwork/model in action, I am actually a bit more positive about it. Sure I'm not sure about its design overall (It's an electric cat lucario) but I do like its crouching battle stance ingame. (Although that being said, why is it's tail on it's back?)

Adventure

w i t h i n_

Non-binary
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
34,278 posts
12.7 Years
Zeraora is so cool 8D

It seems like it's going to be a partner to that small pink haired girl.

I love Zeraora's design, it's actually my favourite Mythical legendary of all. It's nice they've finally officially announced it too!
I know right? It's like a bipedal Raikou, who is one of my other favorite legends ^^

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh

Male
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...
Seen March 23rd, 2020
Posted September 10th, 2019
352 posts
3.8 Years
I really hope they don't release it via codes in certain countries, because it's really inconvenient for the rest of us to actually get the pokemon. I just recently obtained a Marshadow, and I'm still trying to get a Diancie, Mew, and Volcanion. Its just really annoying. Also, I'm not able to obtain the new Entei available in the Mystery Gift. Is it via internet or code (for the US)? Thanks in advance.

PageEmperor

Y’know what they say, all toasters toast toast!

Male
with an axe
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
11,322 posts
5.1 Years
I know theres a small chance I will grow on it, but honestly Im not very keen about this guy. I dont think its good or bad, just no strong feelings towards it. Or maybe Im just more excited for gen8 mons.

I dont know what to say about its design, I mean, I guess its what happened when Weavile and Lucario had a baby that got thrown into an electrical power plant? Though overall, Im not terribly keen on it as of now.

Curly Brace

Where did everybody go?

Age 18
Male
D12
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
4,876 posts
8.8 Years
I'll evaluate this new thing with as much brevity as possible.

I'm not a fan of Zeraora. Maybe it's because it doesn't seem interesting as a Mythical Pokmon. What makes it special? A signature move? It doesn't even have electric powers on its own; it just steals them from elsewhere. Why does it exist? Pretty much any other Pokmon could've taken its place imo. I probably wouldn't be salty about this if it were part Fighting.

That said, everything else about it is pretty solid.

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh

Male
Seen March 23rd, 2020
352 posts
3.8 Years
I'll evaluate this new thing with as much brevity as possible.

I'm not a fan of Zeraora. Maybe it's because it doesn't seem interesting as a Mythical Pokmon. What makes it special? A signature move? It doesn't even have electric powers on its own; it just steals them from elsewhere. Why does it exist? Pretty much any other Pokmon could've taken its place imo. I probably wouldn't be salty about this if it were part Fighting.

That said, everything else about it is pretty solid.
I feel you. But won't that Fighting-type make it a Lucario clone? I wouldn't care, but many others do. I agree with you though; a mixed typing would have made this more "authentic."

Curly Brace

Where did everybody go?

Age 18
Male
D12
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
4,876 posts
8.8 Years
I feel you. But won't that Fighting-type make it a Lucario clone? I wouldn't care, but many others do. I agree with you though; a mixed typing would have made this more "authentic."
In my eyes, signature typings are always welcome.

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh

Male
Seen March 23rd, 2020
352 posts
3.8 Years
Yup. Honestly, GF has to be more creative. Hopefully, it's dope in battle, though. It looks quite cool, but I don't see anything special about it. Maybe if it had some interesting backstory or something... Also, does anyone know this thing's ability?
Male
Florida
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted June 13th, 2020
89 posts
5.9 Years
Yup. Honestly, GF has to be more creative. Hopefully, it's dope in battle, though. It looks quite cool, but I don't see anything special about it. Maybe if it had some interesting backstory or something... Also, does anyone know this thing's ability?
Zeraora's ability is Volt Absorb, I think that it is pretty clever with the flavor text saying that Zeraora doesn't have an organ that generates electricity, so it has to gather electricity from outside sources. That said, it also says that Zeraora is capable of using electric current to make magnetic fields so that it can levitate, but it doesn't learn Magnet Rise or have the ability Levitate.

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh

Male
Seen March 23rd, 2020
352 posts
3.8 Years
These really aren't very "unique" things about it. And about the flavor text from the pokedex, it also says that Gardevoir has the ability to make mini black holes, so I wouldn't be too excited about it. I really do get pissed when the dex entries make no sense. But honestly, I'll just take what they give.

Cariad

月光

Age 20
Female
Wales
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted May 12th, 2020
1,347 posts
9.2 Years
it's really cute, design-wise! honestly its really aggressively-yellow colouring bothered me at first but the more i look at it the more i like it.

"Thou hast awakened to the
ultimate secret of the Moon,
granting thee infinite power..."
vii. the chariot / xiv. temperance