• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

awaken the legends. // legends of dusk win!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
awaken the legends.
when titans clash, things aren't pretty.
The legend tells of mythical Pokemon from across the world gathering on a faraway island to clash as the east and west moon rise in sync. For thousands of years this tale has been passed down from generation to generation, but none have witnessed it - yet.

Olympia of Anistar City has been tracking the movements of the moons for years, and sent me, Eusine, here to be the first one to witness what happens when dozens of legendary Pokemon meet. With my camera, notebook, and trusty Electrode, I can finally tell the world about the story of when legends awaken.

This is a closed set-up game, where every player will be assigned a Legendary Pokemon as a role. The Legends of Light form the uninformed majority (town). The Legends of Dusk form the informed minority (mafia). There may be third party roles or factions in the game. Upon death, role names and alignment will be revealed, but no information about role mechanics will be revealed until the end of the game. If you're not sure how to play, check the sticky guides in the Underground, or shoot me a message with any questions.
even legends play by the rules.
★ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
★ Missing two votes or night actions in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
★ Day phases will last 48 hours, and night phases will last 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
★ Submit day or night actions to me by PM or by Discord (josh#0044).
★ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
★ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
★ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
★ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
★ The player who receives the most votes in the day phase is lynched.
★ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
★ All PC/UG rules apply.
player list.
★ Pecilia as ???
★ Simply Dunsparce as ???
★ Superjolt as ???
★ jdthebud as ???
★ gimmepie as ???
★ Kingsman as ???
★ aeternum as ???
★ juliorain as ???
★ Midnight Umbreon as ???
★ Earth Traveler as ???
★ Anteros as ???
★ Aldo as ???
★ Omicron as ???

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
night zero.
may darkrai give you good dreams tonight.
All is quiet on the island, though I sense some trouble brewing. Silence is never a good sign, especially when you're surrounded by titans.

Night Zero has begun.​

Night Zero will end in 30 hours (Thurs 7am GMT+10), to give you time to read your role PMs.
even legends play by the rules.
★ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
★ Missing two votes or night actions in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
★ Day phases will last 48 hours, and night phases will last 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
★ Submit day or night actions to me by PM or by Discord (josh#0044).
★ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
★ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
★ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
★ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
★ The player who receives the most votes in the day phase is lynched.
★ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
★ All PC/UG rules apply.
player list.
★ Pecilia as ???
★ Simply Dunsparce as ???
★ Superjolt as ???
★ jdthebud as ???
★ gimmepie as ???
★ Corviknight as ???
★ aeternum as ???
★ juliorain as ???
★ Midnight Umbreon as ???
★ Earth Traveler as ???