炎えん柱

Age 30
Male
Taishō-era Japan
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted February 27th, 2022
1,477 posts
12.8 Years
Eject Pack will work so great with Close Combat.
"However, if you bare your fangs at innocent people, my bright red flame blade will burn you to the bone!."

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
36,831 posts
15.7 Years
Heard someone bring up a good point, how will Neutralizing Gas affect Pokémon like Slaking with the Truant ability (assuming it'll be in Galar)? Will it be able to move every turn..?

gimmepie

Age 26
Male
Australia
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
24,212 posts
10.2 Years
Heard someone bring up a good point, how will Neutralizing Gas affect Pokémon like Slaking with the Truant ability (assuming it'll be in Galar)? Will it be able to move every turn..?
I get the impression it might. Honestly, if it wasn't for the unfortunate typing, I'd expect Weezing to really prevalent in doubles. I now have a debate with Chura over whether or not the potential benefits of its ability outweigh the fact that EQ exists. The real question though, is what happens if two are on the field? Do they cancel each other out?

Corviknight is rapidly shaping up to be a top-tier mon with that new ability too. It's got a great typing, killer ability and I'm guessing it's going to have pretty good stats too. The items introduced sound brilliant too.
RPWLA&MVGGaming Journal

colours

she/her
gracidea fields
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
8,686 posts
17.2 Years
The real question though, is what happens if two are on the field? Do they cancel each other out?
My best guess is that it'll probably work similarly to if you throw two weather Pokemon on the field -- wouldn't the faster Pokemon's ability go first?

bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
16,606 posts
14.3 Years
My best guess is that it'll probably work similarly to if you throw two weather Pokemon on the field -- wouldn't the faster Pokemon's ability go first?
Correct, so it'd be the slower one who 'takes over'. That said, I would be surprised if there was any cancelling out here.

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

Cid

Age 26
He/Him
Philippines
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted February 14th, 2022
3,660 posts
14.3 Years
Corviknight and Weezing-G solidified their spots in both my in-game team and my competitive teams! I love Mirror Armor and Neutralizing Gas. <3

And if it all goes crashing into the sea

My VPP Stats Thread

Fairy

she / they
in the flowers
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
16,446 posts
11.1 Years
Neutralizing Gas sounds super interesting. Finally Pokemon like Eelektross can get hit for super effective damage!

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur
tokyodrift / icycatelf / megan / starlight
pair ♥ Fact Checking Gardevoir