Male
Colorado
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
329 posts
1.5 Years
Pokémon Sevii

Story

You are a 15 year old boy living on One Island, one day Celio gets you to run an errand, and decides to give you an Eevee to protect yourself. Whilst this errand is being run, Celio's other Eevee gets stolen by a mysterious boy from a criminal organisation known as Team Delta. Our protagonist then gets wrapped up in the affairs of Team Delta after an altercation with the boy. But, you have other things to worry about. Namely: the gym challenge. It's your job to defeat Team Delta, save the world, and become the champion of the Sevii Islands.

Features

• All 386 Pokémon will be catchable
  • A custom soundtrack, featuring 16 custom songs
  • Mega Evolution
  • Ruin Puzzles, straight from Johto
  • 2 Regons (Sevii Islands and Kanto)
  • 16 Gyms and 2 Pokémon Leagues
  • DS Styled Pokémon Sprites

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Credits

Spoiler:
  • Child Amnesiac- Most of everything (So far)
  • bh02032002- Beta Testing
Assets
Kalarie- Fire Red Overworld Sprite Resource
Delta 231- HGSS FR OWs/DPPT Battle Sprite rips/Decap Patch
Touched- Mega Evolution System/Victory Music ASM
Jambo51- Trainer Music ASM/Mugshot ASM
DS-Style Trainer Sprite Resource
The GBA Music Resource
Leon and UltimaSoul- PGE INI/Mega Sprites/Mega Icons
VGmusic.com- Midis
Dynamic OW Pals Patch- Navenatox
Pokémon Light Platinum- Wesley FG/Pokémon Liquid Crystal-Linkandzelda-/Pokémon Glazed- redriders180- Trainer Sprites
64x64 Gen VI sprite resource
The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource
Thedarkdragon11's item icon resource
Diegoisawesome- Ruins Puzzle ASM
u/JcFerggy on Reddit- Badge Sprites
Child Amnesiac's Mega Evolution Patches

Tools Used
THUMB Editor and Assembler- karatekid552
UNLZ- HackMew
Advancemap- LU-HO
Hopeless Trainer Editor- Lost Heart
Pokemon Game Editor 3.8.1- Gamer2020
Complete Item Editor- LocksmithArmy
Overworld Manager- Kimonas
Sappy mod 17.1- The Helmeted Rodent
HXD- Maël Hörz
Irfanview- Irfan Škiljan
Gimp- Gimp Team
Anvil Studio- Willow Software
Lunar IPS- FuSoYa
Xtreme Script Editor- HackMew
NSE 2.0- link12552
Advanced Palette Editor- HackMew
Advance Series- Wichu
Paint- Microsoft
Nameless Tile Map Editor- D-Trogh
Devkitpro- Devkitpro team
Makegnu- Stuart Feldman
Python- Guido van Rossum
Intro Text Editor- LocksmithArmy
Graphicsgale- HUMANBALANCE
Item Image Editor- Swampert Tools

Users that helped/supported me
Lunos- For helping me set up Touched's mega evo system
Avara- For giving me the idea to make this game take place in the islands
STikER- For ponting me towards instuctions to help me unlink the limbo cries
Zhang Jiafu- For helping me out with OWM
AkameTheBulbasaur and PurpleOrange- For their info that helped me unlink the ? cries
Anthroyd- Who taught me most of what I know about ROM hacking
SlowbroMusicyo- For inspring me to improve my music hacks
Diegoisawesome- For helping me set up the Ruins puzzle ASM

Special Thanks
The ROM Hacking Community- For their tools, resources, R&D, and supportiveness
Chrono Trigger/Lufia 2/Final Fantasy 6, 7 and 9/Breath of fire 2/Pokémon G/S/C- For their amazing music that I used in my hack.
Nintendo and Game Freak- For their amazing game that is Fire Red
You- For actually taking the time to check out this hack

Bugs

*Note: All bugs are as of the latest beta.
  • The Lv. before the level doesn't appear for Eevee and sometimes other mons in battle (Don't know how to fix this)
  • A mega evolved Pokémon will attack itself the turn it mega evolves
  • Berry forest gets darker after screen fades there
  • The player will face down when warping to an area from a script no matter what (This is normal)
  • Some of the songs (IE Team Delta Battle and Gym Battle) don't have very good loops (This is to prevent other issues with the music. If you downloaded a version with a bug on the gym battle theme, just download the most recent version of the patch)
  • Some Moves have bugged animations in doubles
  • The character sprite will turn into Red's sprite when using Fly
  • If a Mega Evolved Pokemon is knocked out on the turn it goes mega, it won't be mega any more
  • After the credits roll, you'll be spawned in Pallet Town (just enter Red's house to be respawned back in yours)
  • Hall of fame door entry has the sound of doors sliding open

Download

Beta 3.3 (Contains 8 gyms, beta ends after credits roll)
Patch to a 1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) ROM

Fan Art/Fan Works

There's nothing here (yet)

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.

Age 18
Male
Canada
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
377 posts
4.3 Years
Pokémon Sevii

Story

You are a 15 year old boy living on One Island, one day Celio gets you to run an errand, and decides to give you an Eevee to protect yourself. Whilst this errand is being run, Celio's other Eevee gets stolen by a mysterious boy from a criminal organisation known as Team Delta. Our protagonist then gets wrapped up in the affairs of Team Delta after an altercation with the boy. But, you have other things to worry about. Namely: the gym challenge. It's your job to defeat Team Delta, save the world, and become the champion of the Sevii Islands.

Features

• All 386 Pokémon will be catchable
  • A custom soundtrack, featuring 15 custom songs
  • Mega Evolution
  • Ruin Puzzles, straight from Johto
  • 2 Regons (Sevii Islands and Kanto)
  • 16 Gyms and 2 Pokémon Leagues
  • DS Styled Pokémon Sprites

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Credits

Spoiler:
  • Child Amnesiac- Everything (So far)
Assets
Kalarie- Fire Red Overworld Sprite Resource
Delta 231- HGSS FR OWs/DPPT Battle Sprite rips/Decap Patch
Touched- Mega Evolution System/Victory Music ASM
Jambo51- Trainer Music ASM/Mugshot ASM
DS-Style Trainer Sprite Resource
The GBA Music Resource
Leon and UltimaSoul- PGE INI/Mega Sprites/Mega Icons
VGmusic.com- Midis
Dynamic OW Pals Patch- Navenatox
Pokémon Light Platinum- Wesley FG/Pokémon Liquid Crystal-Linkandzelda-/Pokémon Glazed- redriders180- Trainer Sprites
64x64 Gen VI sprite resource
The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource
Thedarkdragon11's item icon resource
Diegoisawesome- Ruins Puzzle ASM
u/JcFerggy on Reddit- Badge Sprites
Child Amnesiac's Mega Evolution Patches

Tools Used
THUMB Editor and Assembler- karatekid552
UNLZ- HackMew
Advancemap- LU-HO
Hopeless Trainer Editor- Lost Heart
Pokemon Game Editor 3.8.1- Gamer2020
Complete Item Editor- LocksmithArmy
Overworld Manager- Kimonas
Sappy mod 17.1- The Helmeted Rodent
HXD- Maël Hörz
Irfanview- Irfan Škiljan
Gimp- Gimp Team
Anvil Studio- Willow Software
Lunar IPS- FuSoYa
Xtreme Script Editor- HackMew
NSE 2.0- link12552
Advanced Palette Editor- HackMew
Advance Series- Wichu
Paint- Microsoft
Nameless Tile Map Editor- D-Trogh
Devkitpro- Devkitpro team
Makegnu- Stuart Feldman
Python- Guido van Rossum
Intro Text Editor- LocksmithArmy
Graphicsgale- HUMANBALANCE
Item Image Editor- Swampert Tools

Users that helped/supported me
Lunos- For helping me set up Touched's mega evo system
Avara- For giving me the idea to make this game take place in the islands
STikER- For ponting me towards instuctions to help me unlink the limbo cries
Zhang Jiafu- For helping me out with OWM
AkameTheBulbasaur and PurpleOrange- For their info that helped me unlink the ? cries
Anthroyd- Who taught me most of what I know about ROM hacking
SlowbroMusicyo- For inspring me to improve my music hacks
Diegoisawesome- For helping me set up the Ruins puzzle ASM

Special Thanks
The ROM Hacking Community- For their tools, resources, R&D, and supportiveness
Chrono Trigger/Lufia 2/Final Fantasy 6 and 7/Breath of fire 2/Pokémon G/S/C- For their amazing music that I used in my hack.
Nintendo and Game Freak- For their amazing game that is Fire Red
You- For actually taking the time to check out this hack

Bugs

• The Lv. before the level doesn't appear for opponents in battle (Trying to fix this)
  • A mega evolved Pokémon will sometimes attack itself after mega evolving

Download

No download yet, Beta 1 will come out whenever I feel it's ready
this honestly looks amazing and cool! hope it gets completed one day as this will be a treat! hope the sevii islands are expanded to be bigger!
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy, Pokemon Sevii, Pokemon Radiant White, Pokemon Darkfire

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron, Pokemon Sevii, Pokemon Aluminum, Pokemon Secret diaries.

Currently a Beta Tester for: Pokemon Aluminum, Pokemon Secret diaries, Pokemon 7 realms.

IMPORTANT: i'm currently OPEN to ANY rom hacks that need beta testing. PM me on pokecommunity, thanks!

Child Amnesiac

Music hacker

Age 20
Male
Colorado
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
329 posts
1.5 Years
this honestly looks amazing and cool! hope it gets completed one day as this will be a treat! hope the sevii islands are expanded to be bigger!
Hey thanks!

I'm planning on adding some new dungeons to the islands.

That idea of expanding the islands is something I'm going to try out (hopefully I can come up with some ideas, I get designer's block pretty commonly)!

bh02032002

Age 18
Male
Canada
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
377 posts
4.3 Years
Hey thanks!

I'm planning on adding some new dungeons to the islands.

That idea of expanding the islands is something I'm going to try out (hopefully I can come up with some ideas, I get designer's block pretty commonly)!
cool! thanks for the quick reply! hope you can add more areas on the islands. good luck with this hack! i pray it gets done.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy, Pokemon Sevii, Pokemon Radiant White, Pokemon Darkfire

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron, Pokemon Sevii, Pokemon Aluminum, Pokemon Secret diaries.

Currently a Beta Tester for: Pokemon Aluminum, Pokemon Secret diaries, Pokemon 7 realms.

IMPORTANT: i'm currently OPEN to ANY rom hacks that need beta testing. PM me on pokecommunity, thanks!

Inner Rhymes

Hip Hop and Pokemon are all I need.

Male
India.
Seen 56 Minutes Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
938 posts
3.4 Years
Oh wow! This looks wonderful so far. I've always wanted an adventure in which the character goes through the Sevii islands and then to Kanto. I'm aware that Korosu is the only hack to have done this so far!

Child Amnesiac

Music hacker

Age 20
Male
Colorado
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
329 posts
1.5 Years
Oh wow! This looks wonderful so far. I've always wanted an adventure in which the character goes through the Sevii islands and then to Kanto. I'm aware that Korosu is the only hack to have done this so far!
Gee thanks!

I'll defently check out Korosu by the way!

Anthroyd

Professor

Age 22
Male
United States
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
204 posts
4.4 Years
Nice, making the Sevii Islands into its own league. I really like the Sevii, but they're often removed or left without much attention. Congrats on your progress! ^_^
Would be pleasing to see some overworld palette or tile changes. Playing through original Kanto maps without many modifications can be a bit boring.
YouTube ROM Hacking Channel

Pokémon Generation III ROM Hacking
Video Series

Pokémon Dreary

Discord

Child Amnesiac

Music hacker

Age 20
Male
Colorado
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
329 posts
1.5 Years
Nice, making the Sevii Islands into its own league. I really like the Sevii, but they're often removed or left without much attention. Congrats on your progress! ^_^
Would be pleasing to see some overworld palette or tile changes. Playing through original Kanto maps without many modifications can be a bit boring.
I'll look into custom tiles, maybe for Team Delta's hideout or something.

bh02032002

Age 18
Male
Canada
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
377 posts
4.3 Years
It's been a while since the last update
so, here's a gym

Now what type could it be?
good gym and i'd say electric or rock type.

Inner Rhymes

Hip Hop and Pokemon are all I need.

Male
India.
Seen 56 Minutes Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
938 posts
3.4 Years
It's been a while since the last update
so, here's a gym

Now what type could it be?
I get a ground type feel from it, a possible steel type or electric!

bh02032002

Age 18
Male
Canada
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
377 posts
4.3 Years
I've revealed a Gym, but what's a Gym without a leader?

Hmm I'm mixed about this sprite. Due to it being the same sprite the ice type gym leader in DP. But other than that it looks okay.

Child Amnesiac

Music hacker

Age 20
Male
Colorado
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
329 posts
1.5 Years
A little update:
I actually haven't been working on this recently.

I just have no motivation at the moment, and I don't want to force myself to work because the product will be compromised.

I have no idea when development will resume, but rest assured that this project hasn't been discontinued.

bh02032002

Age 18
Male
Canada
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
377 posts
4.3 Years
A little update:
I actually haven't been working on this recently.

I just have no motivation at the moment, and I don't want to force myself to work because the product will be compromised.

I have no idea when development will resume, but rest assured that this project hasn't been discontinued.
Ok thanks for the news. Wish you best the luck and I hope this project gets resumed soon

Child Amnesiac

Music hacker

Age 20
Male
Colorado
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
329 posts
1.5 Years
Update:
I have resumed work on the project.
I just mapped out a new cave area, I just need to add trainers and other person events.

Child Amnesiac

Music hacker

Age 20
Male
Colorado
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
329 posts
1.5 Years
Update:
I have finished the cave area! (Barring a digging mini game)
The area is called Mt. Iron and is located on Two Island. (Entrance pictured in screenshot 8 and interior pictured in screenshot 9).

bh02032002

Age 18
Male
Canada
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
377 posts
4.3 Years
Update:
I have finished the cave area! (Barring a digging mini game)
The area is called Mt. Iron and is located on Two Island. (Entrance pictured in screenshot 8 and interior pictured in screenshot 9).
that's cool. can we expect a beta soon? if not when do you plan the next beta to be released. thanks for your hard work and i hope this becomes a finished hack someday.

Child Amnesiac

Music hacker

Age 20
Male
Colorado
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
329 posts
1.5 Years
that's cool. can we expect a beta soon? if not when do you plan the next beta to be released. thanks for your hard work and i hope this becomes a finished hack someday.
I was planning on releasing a beta when I had 4 gyms done, (currently there are only 2 done, and I still have to set up wild encounters). So, who knows really when beta 1 will come out.

But hey, I'll give out the name and some info on that gym leader I revealed back in September.

Her name is: Iyrena, and she's the 2nd gym leader.

As for type, it's steel.

Her gym is pictured in screenshot 10.

Child Amnesiac

Music hacker

Age 20
Male
Colorado
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
329 posts
1.5 Years
Update:
Another Island down. Three Island this time.

I just have to do 1 more Gym, Icefall cave, set up the random encounters I haven't yet, and set up the NPCS I haven't yet. Then I can finally release beta 1

bh02032002

Age 18
Male
Canada
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
377 posts
4.3 Years
Update:
Another Island down. Three Island this time.

I just have to do 1 more Gym, Icefall cave, set up the random encounters I haven't yet, and set up the NPCS I haven't yet. Then I can finally release beta 1
i just have to say i'm so pumped! i've been following this hack since day 1 and i'm happy to see that a betas coming! good luck.

Child Amnesiac

Music hacker

Age 20
Male
Colorado
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
329 posts
1.5 Years
Update:
4 Island is done!

Now i'm just fixing up some scripts, and bug hunting and correcting. (I don't know how I can fix the Eevee Lv. glitch BTW)

bh02032002

Age 18
Male
Canada
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
377 posts
4.3 Years
Update:
4 Island is done!

Now i'm just fixing up some scripts, and bug hunting and correcting. (I don't know how I can fix the Eevee Lv. glitch BTW)
you should probably ask for some help for the Eevee level glitch but thanks and good luck. i pray this get's done.