bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
16,327 posts
13.6 Years
No new revelations, but it's a neat trailer at any rate.

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

Sheep

she/her
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
33,544 posts
14.9 Years
For such a long trailer I expected a bit more, but no complaints either way! I like it. 👍Seeing the legendaries attack at the end was quite cool!!

art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

colours

she/her
imagination congregation
Online now
Posted 16 Minutes Ago
7,951 posts
16.4 Years
i can't help but feel like this trailer is the very last one before release, maybe. seems like this is some kind of "hey guys, this is everything we've revealed so far, we'll see you soon once the games release!!".

Nah

Age 29
she/her, they/them
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
14,907 posts
7.8 Years
That's what I was thinking too, that it's basically a recap trailer before release day, which is exactly two weeks away at this point. Probably getting a little late to reveal anything totally new.
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
917 posts
12.3 Years
I expected Impidimp to be formally revealed for Halloween, never happened...

Firebolt

Age 23
Male
Land Down Under
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted July 6th, 2021
820 posts
6.1 Years
The trainer customisations seem very neat! I admit that I'm still on the fence about the game, but they know how to tickle my (not-so) subconscious need for Pokemon.

PageEmperor

I can’t do money puns. It just doesn’t make any cents.

Male
with an axe
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
12,104 posts
6.2 Years
And at last... the first trailer that I am slightly disappointed in. Had one chance to reveal starter evos, and they blew it...

Regardless, this trailer wasn’t too bad, but still. Thankfully, I have already predicted which 2 starters I shall get for my 2 games. I can definitely wait until the game’s release for everything.
This signature has been disabled.
Spoiler tags are not permitted in signatures.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Soaring Sid

Wishes you a good day

Age 19
Male
Lion's Abode
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,591 posts
2.1 Years
The only new thing we could see, though not completely, were the signature moves of the legendary pokemon(Just the beginning and the ending blast). But it is really surprising to see that there haven't been starter evolution reveals so far. At this stage, three years ago(for sun and moon) we knew the entire starter evolution lines, the signature moves of the legendaries, the evil team's boss, a bunch of the new Pokemon and the NPCs. I spoiled myself the entire Lusamine through the leaks Though it is really awesome that they kept the information tight,the starter evos might have been the only new information we needed. Seems like there won't be any more trailers. Just two weeks left, who releases a trailer at this point of time? Maybe more anime trailers..

Caite-chan

...blasting off again!

Age 34
Female
Vermillion City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
9,940 posts
17.8 Years
I mean for a 5-minute video they coulda tossed one or two new things in. To me it seems like here's a 5-minute video of nothing new. Doesn't make me wanna run over and watch the video.
VPP: Dragapult @ 10,070 | Futro Region
“I have found Holmes’ methodology of deductive reasoning to be quite
useful. One of his adages is that once you have eliminated the impossible,
whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
- Lt. Cmdr. Data

Moderator of: VPP & Pokemon Mobile

Dawn

None
Seen 18 Minutes Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
16,164 posts
6.9 Years
A half-hearted reminder that these games exist at best. It kinda feels like they're rehashing the same content over and over again...wait a minute--

Mana

Age 30
Male
UK
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
10,077 posts
12.7 Years
I come to the comments just to feed off of people spouting the usual 'what a rubbish trailer' gimmick :P.

Looks like a good trailer to get people hyped for whats to come :).
Galar
Seen January 25th, 2021
Posted December 12th, 2019
163 posts
1.9 Years
This new promotional trailer basically runs down all of the currently known information about Sword and Shield. Anyway, I'm so hype about League Cards. Must collect them all.