bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,254 posts
11.7 Years
No new revelations, but it's a neat trailer at any rate.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 32 Minutes Ago
27,188 posts
13.1 Years
For such a long trailer I expected a bit more, but no complaints either way! I like it. 👍Seeing the legendaries attack at the end was quite cool!!

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
5,467 posts
14.6 Years
i can't help but feel like this trailer is the very last one before release, maybe. seems like this is some kind of "hey guys, this is everything we've revealed so far, we'll see you soon once the games release!!".

Nah

Age 27
Female
Seen 54 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
That's what I was thinking too, that it's basically a recap trailer before release day, which is exactly two weeks away at this point. Probably getting a little late to reveal anything totally new.
paired to a bottle of booze

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 18 Minutes Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
874 posts
10.5 Years
I expected Impidimp to be formally revealed for Halloween, never happened...

Firebolt

Age 21
Male
The Land Down Under
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
592 posts
4.2 Years
The trainer customisations seem very neat! I admit that I'm still on the fence about the game, but they know how to tickle my (not-so) subconscious need for Pokemon.

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,942 posts
4.3 Years
And at last... the first trailer that I am slightly disappointed in. Had one chance to reveal starter evos, and they blew it...

Regardless, this trailer wasn’t too bad, but still. Thankfully, I have already predicted which 2 starters I shall get for my 2 games. I can definitely wait until the game’s release for everything.

Soaring Sid

Yoom-Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
565 posts
96 Days
The only new thing we could see, though not completely, were the signature moves of the legendary pokemon(Just the beginning and the ending blast). But it is really surprising to see that there haven't been starter evolution reveals so far. At this stage, three years ago(for sun and moon) we knew the entire starter evolution lines, the signature moves of the legendaries, the evil team's boss, a bunch of the new Pokemon and the NPCs. I spoiled myself the entire Lusamine through the leaks Though it is really awesome that they kept the information tight,the starter evos might have been the only new information we needed. Seems like there won't be any more trailers. Just two weeks left, who releases a trailer at this point of time? Maybe more anime trailers..

<~Trent (from this place) says the Slaking circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run.

Caite-chan

...blasting off again!

Age 32
Female
Vermillion City
Online now
Posted 22 Hours Ago
4,850 posts
16 Years
I mean for a 5-minute video they coulda tossed one or two new things in. To me it seems like here's a 5-minute video of nothing new. Doesn't make me wanna run over and watch the video.
VPP: Umbreon @ 4,900 | Futro Region

Mana

Age 28
Male
UK
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
10,076 posts
10.8 Years
I come to the comments just to feed off of people spouting the usual 'what a rubbish trailer' gimmick :P.

Looks like a good trailer to get people hyped for whats to come :).
Galar
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
158 posts
16 Days
This new promotional trailer basically runs down all of the currently known information about Sword and Shield. Anyway, I'm so hype about League Cards. Must collect them all.
Advertiser Content