Advertiser Content

Sheep

Female
Seen 36 Minutes Ago
Posted 55 Minutes Ago
27,190 posts
13.1 Years
Watch it in the article link above! What do you guys think?!

(I can hear Deku so easily in Go and I love it)

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
5,002 posts
9.5 Years
The anime is honestly beautiful, a lot better than I thought it would look, especially the landscapes and what not. It is nice that the first episode will be a flashback to when Pikachu was born, before their adventure began, but it still isn't completely clear it is a reboot or not. Looks like they are doing a lot of throw backs to the first episode though and Ash has Pikachu, so it doesn't appear to be a complete reboot at least. We still don't know exactly what Ash is doing traveling with the new character.

But yeah, I really really love how they are showing Pikachu as a Pichu before he joins Ash. I wonder what will cause Pikachu to evolve since you need a high friendship.

Corviknight looks freaking amazing, even though we only get a second of him. He looks like a freaking dragon, which is similar to my eagle on my class ring.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 6 Minutes Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
874 posts
10.5 Years
So the first few episodes would be more on Pikachu's backstory and some flashbacks? Nice way to start the SwSh series...

Definitely not a reboot... You can see Ash waking up with Pikachu, and then there's TRio w/ Wobbuffet, the same spirited SM Ash, and Lugia being tamed to be a "Ride Pokémon"...

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,986 posts
5.2 Years
yeah, the "flashbacks" are definitely just flashbacks. so many people on twitter thought it was a reboot, guess that's one question answered. I'm genuinely excited for this series, seems like a refreshing start!

watching the latest episode of s/m made me a little sad tho. the series was underrated, definitely unique among all the rest

erik destler

ok?

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
7,335 posts
14.4 Years
Spoiler:

what a cute trailer!! i can't wait for this series to start :fufu:
paired with Cherrim ; cred

Go

Take my hands now

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
10,988 posts
14.3 Years
AWWW HECK YEAH

What gorgeous animation, and it's not choppy at all, MAN.

Also, I love that it looks like a retelling of Ash's story?? I was not expecting that, but that's a very cool concept.

AND I ALSO love that you can hear Deku when Go speaks, a super nice VA choice.

Cool theme song, too....

A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don’t know what this emotion is
If this place is also inside a dream

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets

Age 24
Male
From Parts Unknown
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
582 posts
3.2 Years
Trailer looks dope... The animation is exactly as I expected it to be, not a bad thing cause it's already amazing to begin with.

Seeing the new Satoshi design in motion, I gotta say it's not much different from his sun and moon design. Although it is a bit spikier.

Also the new OP is sounding great. Can't wait for the seventeenth.
Don't be ashamed of what you love... even if other people find it embarrassing or pathetic embrace it... Love what you love, you'll be happier that way.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 6 Minutes Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
874 posts
10.5 Years
Also, I love that it looks like a retelling of Ash's story?? I was not expecting that, but that's a very cool concept.
Not really... But the first few episodes would focus on Pikachu's past prior to becoming a starter choice from Prof. Oak's, and some flashback/recap of the first time Ash and Pikachu met... It's still a continuation of all the past series...

Go

Take my hands now

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
10,988 posts
14.3 Years
Not really... But the first few episodes would focus on Pikachu's past prior to becoming a starter choice from Prof. Oak's, and some flashback/recap of the first time Ash and Pikachu met... It's still a continuation of all the past series...
Yeah I've kinda seen that since that I watched the trailer! lol

But still a neat way to start out.

A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don’t know what this emotion is
If this place is also inside a dream

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
5,162 posts
10.8 Years
PIKACHU'S BACKTORY
i'm sold i'm gonna watch that arc and then wait for the english dub
Theme: Tsukasa Suou
Pair: Go

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
5,002 posts
9.5 Years
According to a twitter message from someone, the anime is going to be "Slice of Life" and it won't have arcs and it will be one off episodes. Which is something I personally hate.

Apparently it is because families go out on Sundays because that is Pokemon's new timeslot and they can't keep up with a weekly series like they once could, be is a load of crap in my opinion. That is why most stuff comes on on Sundays, because no one goes anywhere. Maybe it is different in Japan, but I have never heard of such crap. They literally just changed it so more people could watch it on Sundays, so I don't know what the heck is going on.

If the series is going to be another Decolore Series, I will barely if ever watch it.
Advertiser Content