you gotta admit, zero_one is a pretty good album

Nah

Age 28
Female
Seen 36 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
14,371 posts
6.9 Years
I think I had heard before that the Ralts Wally encounters can be shiny, but not that the Zigzagoon can be too, or that it can actually KO the Ralts
Nah ンン
“Candy, or death. I can choose for you, if you'd prefer."

bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
15,958 posts
12.7 Years
The S.S. Tidal having a cutscene was something I never knew. That's a pretty neat fact.

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

Sydian

fake your death.

Age 28
they/he
Georgia
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
32,738 posts
12.7 Years
i have seen the hiker when riding the cable car and i've gotten the ss tidal scene. i was aware that the wally encounter could have shinies, though it's never happened to me...def didn't know that he could accidentally take out the ralts lmfao that's so funny...
mama, we all go to hell.

twitter | ao3

Incineroar.

Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
325 posts
11.4 Years
I think I had heard before that the Ralts Wally encounters can be shiny, but not that the Zigzagoon can be too, or that it can actually KO the Ralts
...I once saw that Zigzagoon shiny. I was extremely not happy.
My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world.

And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death.

But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin.

I coveted that wind, I suppose.

Signature Image

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 23
he/him
Milaturia.
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
6,057 posts
11.7 Years
I didn't know there was a chance to see a hiker climb the mountain while you were on a cable car! ....inb4 every single Poketuber on the planet makes a video about it. :x

Also, I didn't know about the thing w/your rival having alternative dialogue if you skip out on the Rustboro battle. These are definitely cool facts!
Theme: Ramuda Amemura
Pair: Drew

Janp

Age 23
They/Them
Czech Republic
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
4,177 posts
7.5 Years
I encountered someone on Cable Car, but it was really a long ago and I don't remember if it was Hiker or Camper. I also knew about shiny Ralts, Zigzagoon and even that Zigzagoon can KO Ralts and I knew about special dialogue in Littleroot, but had no idea about the one at Mr. Briney’s cottage. It's pretty neat. I had no idea about the rest.
Pokémon Challenges | Shiny Island

Sirius Black

Age 22
He / Him
Washington (but which one is it?)
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
320 posts
11.5 Years
I've seen both a hiker and camper while on the cable car, the rest is stuff I never knew about either ^^;

Definitely really cool that we're still finding more and more stuff about these games, years later.
mischief managed.