bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
16,190 posts
13.2 Years
I penned an article discussing things relating to Masuda co-directing these remakes, despite the games being developed by a different company.

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

colours

she/her
the dream world
Seen 29 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
7,267 posts
16.1 Years
i guess so much for stepping back and letting the younger generation take over, huh Masuda?

to give him credit, he has done some rather admirable work in the past, but i really think he should perhaps step aside longer term so more fresh faces can work on the pokemon games. letting another company like ILCA develop the dp remakes is already a step in the right direction, but it's hard to tell how much influence Masuda is going to have on that project.
Paired with flowerchild and Fairy
Online now
Posted 10 Hours Ago
692 posts
135 Days
I'm slightly upset at myself for never realizing I could comment on these articles...but well written.

and it covers about everything I could be concerned about; so if he's on the sinnoh remake team, does that mean he's uninvolved with the arceus project?
At least as of now.
The A-non Team

Trevenant
Lv. 100 @ 306
Challenge: Souls of the Damned
Legendary: TBA

Chandelure
Lv. 100 @ 213
Challenge: N/A
Legendary: Entei

Ponyta
Lv. 100 @ 497
Challenge: N/A
Legendary: Entei

Eevee
Lv. 100 @ 708
Challenge: TBA

Budew
Lv. 100 @ 794
Challenge: TBA

pokemon fan person

Age 18
Female
kalos
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
649 posts
46 Days
good article!

I'm slightly upset at myself for never realizing I could comment on these articles...but well written.

and it covers about everything I could be concerned about; so if he's on the sinnoh remake team, does that mean he's uninvolved with the arceus project?
At least as of now.
i also never knew i could comment on these.
VPP:
tapu bulu

Shiny Hunting:
Bulbasaur, Skwovet

bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
16,190 posts
13.2 Years
i guess so much for stepping back and letting the younger generation take over, huh Masuda?

to give him credit, he has done some rather admirable work in the past, but i really think he should perhaps step aside longer term so more fresh faces can work on the pokemon games. letting another company like ILCA develop the dp remakes is already a step in the right direction, but it's hard to tell how much influence Masuda is going to have on that project.
He certainly did a lot for the franchise, but I do agree that he's been around so darn much, even when not directing... one wonders how much influence he has.

At least as of now.
Well, better late than never? Haha. Thanks for the compliment.

I wouldn't count on it - he is part of the higher ups of Game Freak, so I'd be surprised if he was completely uninvolved there.
good article!

i also never knew i could comment on these.
Thanks! And now you know.

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

colours

she/her
the dream world
Seen 29 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
7,267 posts
16.1 Years
He certainly did a lot for the franchise, but I do agree that he's been around so darn much, even when not directing... one wonders how much influence he has.
still wild to me that Satoshi Taijiri hasn't (to my knowledge?) appears in any major interviews in years. you'd think the guy who's at the helm of Game Freak would say something, at the very least.
Paired with flowerchild and Fairy

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 24
he/him
Milaturia.
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
6,316 posts
12.3 Years
I honestly assume Masuda is still a key decision maker, and that's why he's still around as much as he is.

As for Taijiri, all I know is he hasn't been involved with Pokemon directly since rse, so I assume that's why he doesn't do interviews anymore.
Theme: Yumichika Ayasegawa
Pair: Taemin