one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
16,541 posts
14.2 Years
It happened!

Updating the article... but discuss the general trailer from Pokemon Presents here, feel free to make new threads on specific things like characters, the starters, etc.

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

Janp

Age 25
They/Them
Czech Republic
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
4,878 posts
9.1 Years
Not going to lie, I have a much better feeling from this trailer than I had from the first trailers of SwSh, BDSP and PLA combined.

Roni

Age 23
he/him
Philippines
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
18,781 posts
9.2 Years
Twas such a huge shock to me when the starters got revealed lmao. Genuinely thought it was just gonna be another DLC or something to PLA / SwSh until that point.
Paired with Starlight • Moderator of Virtual Pokemon Pet
Flair & Profile
Crafted by the lovely Fairy

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 30
Female
QLD, Australia
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
35,993 posts
16.5 Years
Idk how to explain it but I was like yeah cool so on Pokemon Day they'll release Gen 9 - for the time being I'll just enjoy PLA and PoGo. Like to me it was fully expected because when they talked about it they kind of hinted at Gen 9 by having that blank gap. Or maybe I dreamed it I dunno but I actually wasn't surprised... just surprised we got new Pokemon announced honestly. The fact that they are amazing helps a lot too.
Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted April 9th, 2022
101 posts
4.1 Years
It seems like a lot is happening in the Pokemon games, but new generations have been announced every 3 years for a while.. so not too big of surprise. I love the game feel for Arceus, so I am interested in seeing it incorporated in modern time with gyms, cities, elite 4, quests...etc.

The crystal star image above the names of Japanese names for the games is intriguing.. we can only hope for something good along the lines of mega evolutions, dynamaxing, alpha mass outbreaks....

The starters are cute..it will be interesting to see what secondary types they become.
There is no room in my heart for Hate.

Piedrozan

Age 26
Male
Cintra
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
265 posts
181 Days
Can't wait!! The trailer looked great.

NipahRika

Age 30
Female
USA
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
301 posts
274 Days
This will be good I hope! I do plan on pre-ordering one of them, but unsure which version...
Switch FC: 6546-0842-6796