• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years

LAPTOP YAY? Old people are old. My old people are going away on Saturday, so I'll get to stay at home.

F to the Yeah.

Imma call you Wise Kitty Don.

Zet

Years

FEZ is a new mmo, well it's still in beta but you get the picture. And I can't play it because gamepot IP blocked Oceania and a few other countries but the GMs claim Oceania isn't IP blocked. =_=

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

The world is a confusing place.

Edit: I'm saddened that Luck is gone. Also, that Sav and Maly left me earlier.

lol it's weird, like I have restraints on me... kay, making an OVP instead of story, IF I can get an idea. If not, then story.

kay I choose story, brain is reacting weird to thoughts of OVP.

EDIT AGAIN:

EVERYONE LEAVES ME ;____; JESH LEFT ME TOO.

BACK TO MY STORY.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Tomorrow will be a fun day: just two hours of classes, probably no driving practice, and I'll pass from going out at night since I'm so freaking tired.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

!!!!!!!!

:3

I heard In My Head <3 It was apparetly number 3.

Also, I just noticed what I agreed to. I must tell Luck.

Years

I've been driving a few friends around on the motorway, it was a fun road trip.

However, one of them failed to tell me beforehand that they get car sick very easily, so I had to enter a slip road to a service area just for her to spew her guts for about 15 minutes.

But it was all good, clean(ish) fun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back