• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I downloaded Jason Derulo's album. ♥

Goodnight best Forever fan ever~

Years

• I read "cat accident" o_O

What happened, exactly?

Basically somebody missed the red light and crashed into the side of my dad's car.

He's unharmed, but I can't say the same for his...rather beat up looking car.

The driver who missed the red light tried starting a fight with my dad, but...police were nearby, so that didn't go well.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Damn it I forgot to unequip Tellah. I wanted to keep that ice rod ;__;

Sunkern

Self explanatory
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010

Does it count as double posting if you use an alternate account to make the second post?

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

wtf, there was a match last night? I thought it was tonight? D; WHO WON?

/googles.

I mean this morning. CURSE YOU. I DON'T WANT TO STAY UP AT 4AM.

The Concept of Love

Renegade of Funk
    Years
  • 177314. I'm pretty sure it does... but if it doesn't, it's certainly frowned upon.

I remember jiggles once saying, because, as you already know, I have every single one of your posts in OT archived in my mind, PSI Claus proved that double posting with an alt isn't not allowed.

I don't remember jiggles saying anything about it being frowned upon either so as far as I know or care to know, it's fine.

o3o

Why you do that Aizuke, I was gonna double post. D:<

Oh, and Kirby is pure awesome sauce. (b")b

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

Actually I think I had another one, I can't rememeber. XD;

Well now you can double post all you like, for I am off to have breakfast! Tally-ho!

Years

I was half expecting evolution avatar combo type thing.

By the way, sockpuppeting (pretending to be someone else) with alts is against the rules too. I don't know.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Actually I think I had another one, I can't rememeber. XD;

Well now you can double post all you like, for I am off to have breakfast! Tally-ho!

Canvas curse is the only thing that comes to mind, but I didn't like it that much :(

I have Superstar Ultra(and Nightmare in Dreamland & Amazing Mirror) though, and it's just <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back