• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
I agree with the boss battle thing. Ragnarok is there, and I'm itching to use some Viking speech. I need to smash things, guys. Smashing is my oxygen :(

Likewise, Turnip needs to Turnip. Turnip is his Turnip.

Anyhow, when the boss battle begins, prepare for our favourite vegetable-themed warrior to come in and ruin everything save the day.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
On that note, I'll probably be posting various intermissionary retrospective stories to and fro since I tend to jump around with my characters' timeframes quite a bit, implying a lot of interaction and whatnot rather than actually showing it and basically leaving gaps in character knowledge in terms of what the reader knows and what the character does. So I think it's a little overdue.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
Well... Since not much is going on, here is Enigma's mini-bio.

Enigma

Enigma is a secretive individual, and seems to have a rather strange way of going about things. He speaks as though he is always in front of an audience, with broad flourishes to accentuate his points. He always seems in an upbeat, sociable mood, even when things are looking bad, and regards pain as a way to show that he is still alive. He is quite confident in his abilities, which number from basic sleigh of hand all the way to his nearly unmatchable speed and stealth. He relishes in battles, and often one may catch glimpses of a twisted sadist if a fight becomes rather intense.

He most often wields two identical daggers, which can be both thrown and wielded as melee weapons, though he does have a sword that he can use when longer reach and a higher damage output is needed. When it comes to armor, Enigma is light, never going heavier than a simple chain mail shirt. He most often wears a cloak, one that matches his hat and cape, though he is hesitant to reveal any information on how it came into his possession.

Enigma is a self-proclaimed master assassin, and if paid the right amount, is more than willing to kill a player. He reveals this fact upon introduction, and seems unfazed by any reactions that he gets. Inside of cities or otherwise, he carries himself almost like an aristocrat, shoulders square, back straight, though is always grinning. Whether this grin is malicious or friendly depends on who he is confronting.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I see that Godot left the mini-boss battle which is understandable... So I guess it ended? I'll figure out what will happen to Lacy. Maybe she fainted or something and can't remember what happened.

On a side note, I'm back guys. Sort of. I'll make a Lucina post soon too but the boss fight is more important so... yeah.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I see that Godot left the mini-boss battle which is understandable... So I guess it ended? I'll figure out what will happen to Lacy. Maybe she fainted or something and can't remember what happened.

On a side note, I'm back guys. Sort of. I'll make a Lucina post soon too but the boss fight is more important so... yeah.
Yeah, pretty much what TE said. I made the post because I jump around with my timeline so much that some things just seem to have happened without much explanation, so I decided to give him a flashback post in the meantime.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Well, now that we got the boss event going, I expect the best in everyone joining this battle. Remember, no dying, or I'll haunt you. ^^

You know what to expect with the info you all got. Don't let us down, or our goal to complete this castle will be delayed, & maybe be lost.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Yeah, pretty much what TE said. I made the post because I jump around with my timeline so much that some things just seem to have happened without much explanation, so I decided to give him a flashback post in the meantime.

Oh... My apologies then. I'll get my Lacy post up ASAP in fact... I'm starting right now.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Hm...so we're posed with a problem. Specifically, despite the fact that SUs come in in small waves, posts don't. Characters are created only to give proof that they exist and then they simply remain in stasis forever.

And I think the reason for this is that when people join, they're caught in the middle of things. Unlike some of the more active members, who have knowledge of the events because, more likely than not, they were there at the beginning, new members don't have connections with other members and because the waves of SUs are so small (say, one or two per round), it's difficult to join in since not only are various things going on, but they also don't have many choices in terms of who to interact with.

As such, I really feel that some sort of plane needs to be set. By that I mean that we need to reach a point, either by time skip or by killing a boss, where we can take a breather and allow members to join, almost as if we were starting over.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
I would definitely enjoy that. I have reached a wall as to writing as Dragon. Solo posts aren't that fun.

I would be able to join in the floor boss battle, if we want to do that still, and summarize the little adventure he had.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Righto - so, um, sorry for my absence sort of thing, I guess. I didn't have much to write, but I got the feeling that we kind of needed a new post to get the ball rolling, so... someone please roll the ball :P

But yeah, new post up from Turnip, even if it's a tad short. He's truly the master of a grand entrance.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I'm free for a few days so expect a Lacy and a Lucina post up anytime soon.

I agree with the timeskip but like you all know, I still have ShinyDiamond who also has a say in this. I suggested it once and his answer was no.

Years
I've been looking around at the RP forums, and it looks like this is one of the better active ones that might still have their sign-ups open. I say might largely because I'm unsure - a quick search doesn't turn up any indication that you've stopped accepting, but it looks like the last person listed to join was several months ago.

Would you be willing to accept another player this late into the game? I recognize that you're about to engage a major boss, but is there a chance of slipping in afterward?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I've been looking around at the RP forums, and it looks like this is one of the better active ones that might still have their sign-ups open. I say might largely because I'm unsure - a quick search doesn't turn up any indication that you've stopped accepting, but it looks like the last person listed to join was several months ago.

Would you be willing to accept another player this late into the game? I recognize that you're about to engage a major boss, but is there a chance of slipping in afterward?
By all means, feel free to join. Sign-ups are slightly sporadic at the moment, but regardless, we are accepting new SUs. The queen will come around and approve it some time after your post.

Years
  • Age 29
  • she/her
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
really? i would LOVE to join too, if that's okay! though of course i understand i'll have to wait for a good opportunity to let new characters in.

i have a big exam on tuesday so i might not be able to write up a proper SU until then
( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ but i do already have an idea for a character...

Back