• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    I have a question for the IC. Is it turned based for instants does it have to go in a certain order for people to tell that they are doing IC.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
    We post whenever we want, no turn order, except for during interaction with other players. This of course includes battles such as the boss battles. In these situations, the post order is usually determined by the order in which characters entered the situation. For example, character a starts a conversation with character b, then character c interrupts them. The order is a, b, then c until they go their separate ways. Ultimately though it is up to you and the players you interact with.

Although, some decide to go for a joint post instead where you won't have to worry about post order at all.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    EDIT: Ignore what I said here first.

Seven_kyuun- YOU CAN'T FOOL ME!! It's very obvious that you've made SU's before... I don't know whether it was on PC or not, I'm not going to look into that but you've made SU's before =.= Anyways, I was gonna say that pink hair seems a little... "unrealistic" but then again, there are people with fire red hair, white hair and my character has blue hair so let's ignore that. You're accepted! Welcome to the world of SAO~

Geras, Machomuu and Challanger- I'll get a post up today or tomorrow. I was supposed to be free tomorrow (only free day of the week) but they want me to work so... yeah. Expect a post soon.

Genkaku- Of course you can still join~!

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Seven_kyuun- YOU CAN'T FOOL ME!! It's very obvious that you've made SU's before... I don't know whether it was on PC or not, I'm not going to look into that but you've made SU's before =.= Anyways, I was gonna say that pink hair seems a little... "unrealistic" but then again, there are people with fire red hair, white hair and my character has blue hair so let's ignore that. You're accepted! Welcome to the world of SAO~
    Well, I think the supposition is that people use hair dye once they get into the world of SAO, which is why, IIRC, some of the characters have different hair colors in real life than they do in-game.

Genkaku

[Placeholder]
    Years
    Ok, I think the SU is done now. If I get accepted would anyone care to explain what's happening so I'm not completely clueless?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
    Years
    Ahahahahaha~ Yesh and no.
    I can't really deny the fact that I haven't made SUs before I can't really accept it either. ;w; Welp, just know it's been months since I even touched forums and that this is the first time I got accepted so quickly. ^^

Thank you! I shall now continue to stalk the IC page and laugh at troubles~

EDIT: If the hair is really a bother I'll just go and change it

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Ahahahahaha~ Yesh and no.
    I can't really deny the fact that I haven't made SUs before I can't really accept it either. ;w; Welp, just know it's been months since I even touched forums and that this is the first time I got accepted so quickly. ^^

Thank you! I shall now continue to stalk the IC page and laugh at troubles~

EDIT: If the hair is really a bother I'll just go and change it
    I'll just copy this from the previous page, since it might be good for the newcomers that don't want to read every single page (though I'd recommend it, this RP is filled with unique characters and is all around a fun read).
    Well, we're on Floor 2 and it's currently Christmas. The average level range is around 12-15, with a few 10s, 11s, and 16s here and there (though, all things considered, the 15s and 16s are the more avid fighters). We've found the second boss, but it hasn't been engaged yet.

Also, [at least] check out the first boss fight (starting here). It'll give you a good picture of the characters[, they're relationships, their stories]...and it's just a plain awesome fight all the way through.

And, at least personally, I don't see any problem with the hair color. It's not uncommon for people in SAO to have hair colors that aren't natural, and a few of the members here have hair that's the same way.

Last edited:

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
    Years
    Whilst it's true I like a good read, it's also true that I'm lazy. Thanks for the link! I'll eventually get around to reading the whole thread. ...Eventually

I guess I'll leave the hair alone then. Pink ish a pretty colour~

Sapphire Rose

Years
    You don't have to change the hair color xD It doesn't bother me. It was more like a "Hey, a new hair color! I don't think we had pink yet."

We now have people with white hair, dark blue hair, flaming red hair, purple hair, light blue and the more natural colors.

As everyone can see, my username changed c:

EDIT:

Ok, I think the SU is done now. If I get accepted would anyone care to explain what's happening so I'm not completely clueless?

Spoiler:

Maybe you could submit the picture on www.imgur.com and get the link from there c: Like that you can add it in the SU by using
    «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]
    . That would be much easier for all of us as I cannot add the picture to the SU on the first page if it's an attached picture ^^

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
    I'm finally making the promised post ;-; sorry that I took long!

Guys, I'm cosplaying Asuna next week on an anime convention so I won't be online all Saturday and Sunday not that it matters.

EDIT: POSTEDDDD!!! It's short though because I kinda lost track of what happened...

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
    @Rose Quartz: I believe that this was the order of events.

1. Lacy talks about Patricia's birthday.
    2. Godot goes running off to fight the Golden Tauros, who knocks him to the ground. (Got four hits in from his Dive Flurry sword art.)
    3. Rikuto runs after Godot to try and fight the Golden Tauros, but ends up knocked down as well. (Got no hits in, but proved to be able to block its hammer, kind of)
    4. Ragnorak laves to go fight the floor boss while Taka stays behind to help Lacy.
    5. Taka faces off against the Golden Tauros and gets slammed against the wall. (Got one hit in, a stab to the back)

Also, I'm pretty sure the order is you, machomuu, me, then Challenger, in case anyone needed it. Also, good luck with the cosplay!

Edit: I've seen Rikuto referred to by other players as Rikuto, his real name, rather than Ryuusa, his in-game name. Nobody in the game should know his real name right now, which is why it was a big deal to him that the little girl from Christmas Eve knew his name.

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
    I've seen Rikuto referred to by other players as Rikuto, his real name, rather than Ryuusa, his in-game name. Nobody in the game should know his real name right now, which is why it was a big deal to him that the little girl from Christmas Eve knew his name.

Turnip laughs at your silly multi-name problems.

For he is Turnip, and Turnip is he. No other name for him than Turnip, there be.

Back