• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¿Which are your favorite character(s) from a videogame and why?

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
Years
  • A simple and easy to understand question.

For what respect to me, my favorite character is Frank West from Dead Rising. Only for his concept it's cool, just a ordinary photographer and reporter who survived a zombie appocalypse with anything he got on his hands while fought against persons which loose their minds. This makes him a pretty badass character in my oppinion

VaatiRulesets

Check my custom rulesets on my signature ^^ [PC Vi
    Days
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Niko Bellic from GTA IV, his story is very well writen and the game does a good job in making you fell his emotions.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Hm, Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Not much reason for it besides I just like the character from a game i loved since I was 12.

Years
  • I'll have to come back to this one. There's a lot of games with some really phenomenal characters. Off the top of my head though - as contenders - Vivi from FFIX, Rikku from FFX, Ellie and Joel from TLoU, Faye from Finding Paradise, Arven from Scarlet & Violet... and honestly the list keeps going on.

Days
    • Seen Dec 6, 2023
    A simple and easy to understand question.

For what respect to me, my favorite character is Frank West from Dead Rising. Only for his concept it's cool, just a ordinary photographer and reporter who survived a zombie appocalypse with anything he got on his hands while fought against persons which loose their minds. This makes him a pretty badass character in my oppinion
    I was about to say the same. Lol!!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • In terms of stuff that's not pokemon, Then it's duster from mother 3. I've always liked how he's still a super skilled thief even though he has a limp leg! His chapter in the games is also quite enjoyable!

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • This FFXIV character:

Spoiler:

or am i not allowed to toss in own created characters? D:

In that case Emperor Garios from Mount and Blade II, most generous lord ever always supporting me and not stealing every fief I conquer >.>

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Arthur Morgan from RDR 2 and Joel from the Last of Us! Well written antiheroes :D

Years
  • Tali'Zorah from the ME series.
    Ciri & Geralt from TW.
    Diddy & Dixie Kong from DKC.
    Peach & Yoshi from Mario.

Don't really know what else to go with atm.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Eleanor from Tales of Berseria, I literally took her name for myself ♥

Nice to battle as during the game, great voice acting, heartwarming moments during the story, interesting character development and the design to back it up. But most importantly, it shouldn't take long for you all to find out we are way too similar (except for the part where she is so good at taking care of children. I'm not, unfortunately). It blows my mind how relatable she still feels, even years after completing the game and growing from a teenager into a young adult. I've been gushing about this character for years and I'm not stopping anytime soon!

Back