• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyoshikane

Get with the program mai boy~
    Years
    For some reason, I like the second one better. Perhaps it's because the first one (grass) doesn't seem right compared with the other one, with gravel instead of grass. :P

Anyways, keep working hard, and don't fail at this hack :D

Wow. I love all the screenies! This is a promising hack, make sure you finish it. Your new tiles are excellent and well done. I may know limited Spanish, (enough to know what's being said in most of the screenshots) but I think I'll wait for an English version. I'd recieve the hack better. Here's to having an English and Spanish beta out at the same time! (hopefully...)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    The initial pokemon will be Earth/rock, Elecktric, Water, a good balance is ... and the pokemon will be Marrep, spheal and not yet I have the earthen ... confirmedly...

I might, now hold an opinion as like table cover but:
    This ...
    ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

Or this ...
    ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

Diganme ... to me I am desirable but gray ... XD ...

Good-bye ...

The second screen looks much like a real road (maybe it has a strong black outline, which gives me the impression that the hero would walk below the road, or maybe... I'm just crazy... XD)

Hey... If you need a ground starter with three evos I have your answer: Trapinch, which also gets the cool Dragon double type (ouchies if you face ice users! XP)

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Really Awsome dude. I can't wait to play it. It just looks awsome.

Keep up the good work. :D

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Well, i show you a script video by zel, of the a battle pokemon versus the team Magma, there´s very cool, check it

https://www.sendspace.com/file/wk7yl0

Enjoy it! Credits to zel
    That's really nice~ We're still in Pewter City if I got it well... (Darn my non-spanish soul that tried to understand where this was by Ciudad Plateada...)

I just think that you should make the Magma person's Pokemon slightly stronger. I mean... it's no challenge for you and your crazy Psyduck. XD

userpr

Quilava Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    So many good hacks on these boards, and this one is no exception. Keep up the good work. I feel kind of ashamed not knowing Ciudad Plateada was Pewter City(maybe I should consider taking spanish classes).

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    This game rocks!Loving it.Wonder how you did the warp thing whenI try to do that it messes up.

vx4theflash

Let's play with my fire!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    Uhm,I think ground is immune with electric,so you can't make starters' type are they.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    Awesome neos!! I'm gonna keep my eye on this one, this may have already been asked, but waht are the starters(i wasnt up for reading 5 pages). Good luck!!!

Enter-Shikary

I'm Back
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    man alot of peoples keep using kyledove tiles yeah and me too(they looks awesome)
    anyway really nice hack you have there keep up the good work

vx4theflash

Let's play with my fire!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    Maybe you can use starters are:flying,fighting,rock.They are more logical(in my opinion :D)

Years
    Hey nice hack, looks very good. Love the tile sets.

If your thinking of balanced starter Pokémon, then I suggest Thunder, Ground, and Flying, as it is balanced enough, just as Fire, water and grass was.

Anyway, I wish the best to this hack, and good luck!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    No, Lex, I don't do tiles for Neos, in fact, I don't do tiles... :P (mainly he uses some from Kyledove, as he stated in his first post), but I may be helping him with a script here and there, as long as I have some time.

To you Neos, my best wishes, keep working on the hack, even when the sticky wears off... We know this hack is one of the best around, and maybe (who knows?), will be a good candidate for the HOTY competition, I hope so!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back