• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    thank you for answering, zel.
    And don't worry about me about being bullied or so...
    I'm used to it and I think no bullies will ever be a problem to me... :)

Anyways, I hope you'll have a great day! ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I wouldn't bully anyone, zel. Comment sarcastically or even make remarks, but not bully. :c

Heh, I really liked the anime for the first few seasons. Now I just really dislike it, especially the Diamond and Pearl arc. What the hell happened to the good animation? <_<; The clouds in the backgrounds look as though they were rendered by a team member's seven year old kid. It's really the game that keeps my interest in Pokémon.

Oh yeah, that's how everything starts... :P

But more than the graphical aspects, I think the show has become too repeatitive. Maybe this should be a good time to do something more interesting, like, maybe spliting the adventure with a whole new character, showing some chapters with Ash (because there a lot of Ash fans), and some others with a new character, in a completely different situation, and sometime, the paths would join and then they could travel together for a while, to later split again and something like that.
    I think it's time for them to stop being repeatitive.

And the game is falling into the same cycle, I think I have only played DP fully once, while the others I have played five or more.
    Meh... DP's only use is for online battling, they probably also thought that.

Whatever, as long as money keeps rolling in, they'll keep doing things in the same way.

Gah, Let me into the Fan Club too please? xD Whoo.. I've been away from PC too long >.>

Welcome man. Was it that long?

thank you for answering, zel.
    And don't worry about me about being bullied or so...
    I'm used to it and I think no bullies will ever be a problem to me... :)

Anyways, I hope you'll have a great day! ;)

Other than being annoyed with stupid nicknames I have never been bullied. But since I'm a person who simply ignores such kind of people, they'll probably get bored and leave. I think that's an anti-bully tactic.

can i be a member? pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaassse?

Of course, welcome!

I don't have the guts to join this fanclub but.....

I wish this fanclub will be successful as their leader too....

Why dont you have the guts...? It's not like we are discussing about how to build a nuclear bomb or something O.o

In any case, thanks. I wish I were that sucessful in other aspects of my life...

[EDIT]: Going to lunch, rice and meatballs on the menu, yummy...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    LET ME IN LET ME IN LET ME IN

alright alright alright. Dont worry, the door wasnt closed, anyway :P

Just be careful, cause you have to work a bit more on the content of your posts, else you'll have mods hunting for your head (pssst... I know the two of this area, they are scaaaaaary, let me tell you >o<)

Are you done with that assignment yet? Sounds boring. ><

What chu up to?

Ah... Oh... Ooops... I didnt say anything before!

Yeah, I finished that last week, I'm free till next Wednesday, when I'll get another. You know how this works...

Currently, taking a break from what I was doing, so I was checking the forums while searching for cool anime online. I found something that seems to be new around Japan, maybe, I'm not sure, I'm not gonna say what I found, unless you want me to tell you ;P

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    hey there zelly zelliciously zel. :laugh:
    I have some q's for ya. :)

1. How's your life?
    2. How's it going?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    1-How's my wife? If you know I'm not married, DJ... >o<
    2-Better than two days ago, at least. It seems that smoke and all that that I was talking about before has been fixed or something (or at least the wind is not blowing this way :)), in other aspects, I'm a bit frustrated because the thing I was working on the hack didnt work as I expected (that thing of increasing the ammount of overworlds, I guess I'll have to stick with the current ammount... I envy you for having more on Ruby...)
    On other non-rom hacking aspects, not much, just starting the week and hoping I wont get something difficult to do for my next assignment.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Ahhhhhh... Sorry, it's just that I'm getting old, and my ear is starting to fail >o<

Anyway, not like I really have a life... OoO

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    everyone has a life, zel. even people who says that they have no life. :)
    anyways, how are ya and wat'cha doin' now? :classic:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Not much, I just sent a PM to Blazichu (guess why, guess why :P), and checking the forums overall.
    Kinda late around here, so a bit sleepy. I shall be going to bed soon after checking mails and all that crap.

Ah, by the way, since I'm at Linux, I dont have my friendly list of questions for you. Wait till tomorrow! >.<

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    eheheh... I'll be ready then... :badsmile:
    And I think I know why... Hm... :P

Good luck with it and I wish you to have a good night sleep.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I spent some time watching stuff online, maybe a bit too much, so that's one of the reasons why I decided to reopen my hack's thread and pay a bit more of attention to it.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    hm...
    Do you prefer to be alone, or to be with someone in a...

1. ... very humiliating situation?
    2. ... very memorable situation?
    3. ... very sad situation?
    4. ... very happy situation?

5. What element suits you best; earth, fire, air, water?
    6. Icecream; Chocolate or cookies-n-cream?
    7. Do you fly a kite every summer?
    8. Water/Steel or Water/Ground or Water/Grass (nope, no Water/Dragon :laugh:)?
    9. If you were given the chance to go around the world, what place would you visit first, why, why and why?
    10. Which do you prefer in travelling; by sea or by air?

Also, the common q's like 'How are ya?' and 'Wat'cha doin'?' will be thrown towards ya! :classic:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Let's start with DJ's questions (which are far less interesting than mine >x<)

In case you still havent learn much about me, I'm a pretty lonesome guy, with few friends in real life (besides I'm not good at talking business), so I guess that'd answer your whole first question (if I HAD TO be with someone, I'd prefer to be in a happy situation, obviously, as humor is one of my best attributes once I get really confident with another person)

I guess I skipped some of the other questions, but I wouldnt like to share a sad or humiliating moment with someone else, that'd suck. And the memorable thingy, I dont know :\

Let's go to the other questions which are less confusing...

5-Water, I guess. Although on that chinese horoscope thread there was, I got fire, I think.
    6-Ice cream for hot days, and chocolate for cold days. Just logic.
    7-I used to do it... When I was between 6 and 10... -_-
    8-Water/Steel, as according to the type strength thing, it has the same ammount of weaknesses as Water/Dragon, if I'm correctly. Remember it: The less weaknesses, the better. That's my policy (that's why I like to cover weaknesses, if there are any)
    9-I guess I'd first go to Spain, mainly because I wouldnt yet be confident enough to try with a different language. I'd probably pay a visit to Went so he shows me around >.<
    10-I dont have any experience at sea travelling, so I dont know if it'd make me seasick or not (considering that I'm bound to quick illnesses, maybe I would), and travelling by air definitely terrifies me (and, of course, the only time I travelled by air, it was on a stormy night, and while my mom was enjoying the situation, I was petrified at how the plane did those scary shakes and it went up and down like on a rollercoaster... Man...
    In the end, I dont know what to answer, I should try travelling by sea to answer properly.

@Salamance09: If you asked before, then you were welcomed before then... I think DarkChild hasnt updated that list in the first post since a lot of time, eh? XP

@Chichi (reference to japanese Dragon Ball ;)): I'm fine, with this reopening of my hack's thread I have less time to visit the threads I used to go, as well as less time for visiting PC in overall due to a more intensive rom hacking. Not to forget that I also have to pay attention to that evil Uni of mine (but I always talk about that, so you are probably bored about it)

So, as you can see, I'm still kicking it. Trying to enjoy life as much as possible. A hopeful message, that's soooo weird in you, zel...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    So, dude, how is your weekend going?
    Sorry, but you know that I'm not making dozens of weird questions XD
    "What's up" FTW XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back