• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Hi zel! :badsmile:
    Ya know what this means, right? :laugh:

1. Yin or yang (light or dark)?
    2. How much time could you hold your breath?
    3. Own a DS?
    4. Red rose or blue rose?
    5. How do you show your happiness towards your friends?
    6. How do you show your anger towards your friends?
    7. Do you believe in Faith, Fate and Destiny?
    8. Do you believe that the eyes are the windows of a person's soul?
    9. There's an alien invasion, what would you do? (from PMD-RRT game)
    10. Do you aim to be a perfectionist?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hi Midori, in terms of health, I'm fine. I'm just a little bored of that assignment I have, that's why I am around at the moment. I dont seem to get too much concentration on what I should be doing... Hmmmm...

To add on what Siggy said, I think you should consider making some of those questions on the OVP, DJ. Seriously.

But, I'll answer here, since they are here now :P

1-Light, we cant see too well on darkness (I'm sure this question was directed over something more deep...)
    2-*takes deep breath* ... ... ... ... ... huff... huff... For about 20 seconds... I suck.
    3-Nope, if I were, I'd love to battle everyone online (and show how much my ultra supa pokimon tim ownz)
    4-Are there blue roses? (I know there are white and black, but, blue?) Anyway, I guess I like the classic: Red ones.
    5-Laughing like an idiot, what else?
    6-Probably ignoring them or replying with short sentences as if I wouldnt care about what they say.
    7-I believe in what I do, but that doesnt mean I dont believe at all in anything else. It just depends on the moment.
    8-What are you drinking lately? O.O (Dont go too much into the spiritual questions, because I'm, well...)
    9-The most obvious thing: Run to a place where people dont usually go.
    10-NO WAY. Perfection cannot be achieved, because the definition of perfection depends on each person. I could think something I did is perfect, show it to someone else and they may think it is crap, which'll then lead me to get angry with that person, or get worried about what I did (which in my opinion was perfect)
    That's why I always do what I can, if someone says its good, cool, if not, then whatever, I did what I could.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    hey there zel.
    Thanks for answering my ten questions.., again and again. :P

Oh well...
    Questions on the go!!!!!!!!!! :badsmile:
    1. In Shiny Gold, were did betas 1 and 2 end? Since when I registered, Beta 3 was there...
    2. Do you beleive in magic?
    3. What do you usually do when you're lonely (lonely=/=bored)?
    4. What do you usually do when you're bored (bored=/=lonely)?
    5. What's your favorite juice?
    6. What's your favorite icecream?
    7. What's your fvorite pie?
    8. Favorite cake?
    9. Favorite cookie?
    10. Favorite muffin?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Just because I'm ultra bored I'll do something a little more funny. I'll reply them in a randomish manner, it's up to you to figure out which answer corresponds to which question... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

1. Chocolate.
    2. Strawberry.
    3. How are they classified? I dont know what to answer to this one.
    4. Playing games or webbing, yeah, again.
    5. It's just a visual effect.
    6. The ones that have chocolate chips.
    7. The first reached Azalea, the second, Olivine without Lighthouse.
    8. Playing games or webbing.
    9. I dont like them.
    10. The usual, orange.

Wanna play? XP

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    @_@
    ya got me confused figuring out which answer is to which question. :P

Oh well... Thanks for answering in a random order, zel. :P

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Your fanclub has stayed without a post for longer than mine O_O
    Something really strange must be going on XD

What's up?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Yeah, simple: People are getting bored of us...! :laugh:

Nope, it's even more simple: Fan Clubs are on extinction... :laugh::laugh:

Alright, in reality...

...I dont know... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Anyway, what's up? not much. Since I go to Uni on Wednesday's nights and then on Thursday's mornings (what a wise schedule, ah?), I barely have any sleep, so when I came back today I took a nap to fill those hours I didnt sleep. Now I just got up at 7PM and I'm still a bit sleepy (of course, this will also mean that I'll probably sleep at 4AM again, and then wake up at 12AM tomorrow...

Yay for weird bed times! X_x

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
    Years
    hi zel
    how are you?how is the weather in argentina?
    do you have console (like x box 360, wii )?
    do you like frappe moka or capuccino?
    what is your favourite food?
    what are you doing the last days?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Hi there zel! :P
    How are ya!?

erm.., no ten q's for today though. :P

also.., while I was at the mall with my dad(you'll know why I was there in my fanclub :\)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    DJ: Cool -_- (at least you didnt got excited and bought it :laugh:)

Oh well, the only thing to do is... BURN, BURN EVERYTHING, MWAHHAHA!!!

Whatever...

Umi: The weather is kinda... weird. Because there was some pasture/grazing land (note that I'm not sure of the term) fire on a close province, and the smoke, thanks to the wind, has come to our province (it is also affecting the neighbour country of Uruguay as well :O). And now it's sometimes hard to see and hard to breath (mainly on the city, I'm fine because I live a few kilometers away, but it sucked when I had to go to Uni), other than that it is sunny (but it is hard to tell with the smoke... :P), now it's a bit warmer than a few days ago. We'll have a good weekend, as long as the smoke can be dealt with.

OMG, I have talked so much about the weather...

The only consoles I have are the NES (it's kinda for history reasons), a SNES, a PSOne and a PS2 (after seeing FF7, I took a liking to Sony, as you can imagine)

I'm more like a tea lover, dont like any of those two.

We've talked a bit about that (it was all that schintzel talk some pages ago), but other than that, I like pizza and pasta.

I've been on Linux for a few days, now I can finally relax a bit till the next Wednesday, when I'll get a new assignment. While I was working, all I could do is check around the web, and search youtube a bit to see if there were interesting anime to see. I found a few which were interesting (I even took a chance to see what that "Death Note" everyone was talking about was)

Well, I'm gonna make my lunch. I'll be back later!

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    okay~ okay~ sheesh... here's the ten questions. :badsmile:
    1. How was your lunch?
    2. Are you the one who chooses your class schedules?
    3. How was PKMN introduced to you?
    4. Who was your first favorite POKéMON?

I have nothing to add. xD

So I wish you have/had a great day, zel~
    (Oh, and I never buy any GBA flashcards... I don't own a GBA :P)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    It's not like I enjoy making my lunch, Siggy, it's just that if I dont do it, then I dont eat, so... ToT
    (Of course, I enjoy more eating than making it XD)

Welcome, raket72 and xana419!

DJ, are you getting bullied by Siggy? <:O

Gah, it was yesterday, but whatever, it was fine I guess, some spaghetti and meat, nothing out of this world :P

I choose from the limited options I have, sometimes, weird schedules cannot be avoided, unfortunately.

Luckily, through the RPG. I first found Red (I think I was 12 or so), and, being an RPG lover I got interested at the concept of the game. Then the anime came and it was nice to watch it for a few seasons (and then they just ruined it all, sadly)
    If it werent for the game, I'd probably hate Pokemon, seriously.

Hmmmm... Let's see, it had to be one of Red, probably... Hmmm... Grrr... It's a lot of time...
    Maybe it was Squirtle, since it's always from the beginning so there's more chances of getting to like it, unlike Dragonite and those who take a lot of time to get but are cool.

I still have to finish Marble and Rescue Rangers, but I better use this free weekend to do stuff on my own hack *kills the gamer Zel*

Years
    I wouldn't bully anyone, zel. Comment sarcastically or even make remarks, but not bully. :c

Heh, I really liked the anime for the first few seasons. Now I just really dislike it, especially the Diamond and Pearl arc. What the hell happened to the good animation? <_<; The clouds in the backgrounds look as though they were rendered by a team member's seven year old kid. It's really the game that keeps my interest in Pokémon.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Gah, Let me into the Fan Club too please? xD Whoo.. I've been away from PC too long >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back