• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
  • ◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Well, the title says it all...

To join the Fanclub, just reply to the thread and clearly state that you want to join.

Zel, also known as Carlos, is one of the great hackers around PC and we're happy to have him around.

Have fun y'all!

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Members in joining order

DarkChild
    Nicolas
    SilentWing
    bobmarleypeople
    Went
    pkmnmaster69
    pizzakoe
    LastHand
    Elemental Downfall
    Shuri-x
    Deimos
    duckdavis
    мizt
    Warheart
    EarthsVisitor
    tphi
    Midori Chi
    Vuallum
    pink-tiger
    Celebi_XD
    YankeeX
    Cobalt Dragonaire
    gerardo123456
    anthonymalta
    jscalalamoboy
    rockmanmegaman
    ashmaster34
    pokemon learner 200011
    Nostalgia
    Giovanni Boss
    NatzHaks
    ROMHACKER
    Kristian
    Corn
    liuyanghejerry
    syconicmaster
    NIN
    AC
    Henry987
    wolverfrog
    johnytest133
    G.K.S.
    andreliu
    jhkjh
    MudMast
    Umi Ryuzaki
    Scytheteen
    destinedjagold
    mon94key
    Salamance09
    Signomi
    magikarp HAX
    xana419
    darknessvolt
    nelmir206
    psyduck007
    mattaceten
    DragonFir3
    Evan
    lmg123
    shinygoldash
    AuRiOnsX6
    Elijahb
    Sirwillis04
    hockeypanda32

Last edited:

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • hEh.... so Zel has a fan club, hey! I wanna join the Fan Club! btw I support Zel anyways may Zel's hack be finished beautifully!

Last edited:

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
  • Hey, let me in! :)
    A zel fanclub, eh? That's the best idea I've heard all week. A great way to start off the new year.

Zel, do you have any New Year's resolutions?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Great. I'm also joining. I hope we don't end up talking about SG like last time. -EDIT: Too late >_>-

How is everything going?

Last edited:

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Seems like a great idea to make a zel fan club i want join after all the hard work zel did for us in SG and its also a good idea to do this for zel just to make him see all the supporters.

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    OK!

Zel Has my support, so I am joining!

-Pizzakoe-

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, yeah people, remember this fanclub is for zel, the creator of certain game posted around the hacks showcase, and not the fan club of Shiny Gold or the fan club of emulators (unless you want to ask me which emu I like or something like that) :P

New year resolutions means like, what I want to do for the next year? If so, it'd be "making it good on the Uni, above all", "keep on being someone nice", "obviously, keep working and maybe finish that game" and "getting FF12, because by the time I get it, the 13 would be probably out..." XD

Regarding my day... Really freaking hot day, I think I'm gonna melt in probably two more hours... -_-

But, still, I can't stop thinking on the chocolates and all that stuff I'm gonna eat at 12PM... (Aint it amazing that with all the heat we have, we still eat the same stuff as the people in the north? O.o)

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Psht, it's about time you got one of these!
    Zel, your an awesome guy, and I've gotten to know you a little bit more over the last two weeks. Not to mention the fact that you've kept my fan club alive during it's down time. :P
    Mind if I join?

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Face it zel, your name reads as a definition, "Shiny Gold," just accept for who you really are. xD

New Years Resolution? You just have to build the suspense, do you? -_-

Oh and I'm joining your club, like it or not.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hi guys, of course, you are welcome here... Welcome to the rise and the downfall of a thread... :laugh:

Zach, I really had another one some months ago, but, well, it died as you could guess...

[EDIT]: Even if you were around just doing your job, it was nice having you around Marz ;P

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    OMG! It took me a while to realize I should be joining this club, not just modding in it. XD;;

I AM SO JOINING :D

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I like Shiny Gold, my friend has a pirated version. Now I'll give Beta 5 to him (he has either 3 or 4) and he'll be surprised!

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • Ah yes, back to the days when I hacked, I worshipped people like zel and Sergio,
    but now I've moved on.
    Its not that I've given up ROM Hacking, but I dont do it as much. Anyways you better count me in!

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Zel, dude, I'm pretty sure last time we talked I asked if you wanted me to make you another FC..Y'know, i'm all pissed about you having it made by someone else, I mean..it just..it hurts </3

Proud to say that I'm the only person here so far who hasen't joined here based on Shiny Gold. Seriously, I tried downloading it once..It was too damn complicated, so that's when i decided to just go back to playing GH o_O

I think you should make me a chatacter in it. just like, some random trainer, but I get my own sprite. Like, once you walk infront of me you just get massive words acorss the screen that say "Metalhead Michael Mikayla wants to beat ass fight ." Then once you enter the fight, you should hear "IT'S THE FIIIINAL COUNTDOWNNNNN" playing in the back. My character's sprite should be wearing a shirt that says "Dethklok" accross it. Oh, and the pokemon i should have should be a Crobat, a Nidoking, another Crobat (A pink one 8DD), a Scizor, and Umbreon, and a Gengar. O_O

*Joinage*

..No, but seriously. Do it, or we're not friends anymore <_<

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
  • I'll join.
    You sure are helpful, and always willing to chat whenver the need be. :)

I hate to say it, but I have personally never played Shiny Gold. That's mostly because I want to wait til it's finished and almost perfect. ;)

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Warheart, zel didn't think it was a good idea to start this fanclub (again?) since the last one died and he wasn't not very confident about his fanbase.
    He later accepted but I'm sure it slipped his mind that you wanted to do it.

It's really the same to me, whoever does it, it's a fanclub, it don't think it matters who does it as long as it serves it's purpose.

Anyway, let's show zel how many supporters he's got. Spread the word guys.
    And remember this thread isn't about Shiny Gold, it's about zel :P (ya I confuse them too :D)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back