• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ → The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • How long... has it been... shall we get into it a-gain, I choose... YOU!

Anyway, long ago, when the world was young, I Tim-Ku, shape-shifting master of darkness- Kidding.

I've had a membership for [look at profile to the right] for some time now. I have been supremely busy with life, love and the pursuit of churros, so finding time to spend a significant amount of time here on Poke'Com has been a bit tough.

That and after my break-up all my Poke'Tools/Games and even my flippin' DS was informally prenupped by my **** of an ex. So here I am again, doing my best to keep up with the every changing tide of Puke'mon and I think it's fair I tell you what has changed in my life.

BAM!

New Pokemon Favorites:

JOLTIC! I have arachnophobia, therefore spiders are tough to look at. if you say your queezy for this adorable, lovable, tick/spider, then you must be f'ing crazy hom'brah! Even his evolutionary form, AN ACTUAL TARANTULA! I have not even the slight bit of phobia from.

So anyway, from day to day. I spend most of my time plottin' on Emu's (Currently playing both male and female roles on FR and LG, trading fairly between both games while keeping both players at equal parts of the story) and using GlobalPoke'Dex+.

I have always appreciated the Poke'mon franchise, and as for as know now, I always will.

My last favorite Pokemon is GENI one and ... well... it's Krabby. Because if you can't appreciate a Poke'mon who lives day-to-day parallel walking, then you have no soul, and you should be ashamed.

-Tim; sorry being absent for more then four years. :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Taking a little break as of today after finishing a project very important to me recently.

For those I may be debating with on the OC section I'm gonna have to leave you dead in the water. Same goes for OT.

Requiascat En Pace.

Years
  • Guys, I'm taking an indefinite leave from PC while the mods are on strike.

I have Administrator duties at another Pokemon forum, click the last line of text in my signature if you have interest in joining.

I have a feeling this will be the end of PC...

I will return when the staff problem is done with, from Hikari10 and her cute Oshawott - Farewell!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Um... from April 8th to the 14th I'll be on vacation so I won't be online during that time. I know I'm posting this six days in advance but I don't have any other time to post this so I'm doing it now.

Expect me to return on the 15 and be active again on the 16th~.

Years
  • Guys, I'm gonna be going away on holidays for a few days so don't expect to see your fave trivia girl Hikari10 for at least 3-4 days.

And no, I'm not going overseas (I have a fear of flying)... I'm just going to western Sydney.

I'm sorry, but it had to happen. I'll probably be back on Thursday or Friday.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Guys, I'm gonna be going away on holidays for a few days so don't expect to see your fave trivia girl Hikari10 for at least 3-4 days.

And no, I'm not going overseas (I have a fear of flying)... I'm just going to western Sydney.

Good luck. Hope to see you soon.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Guys, I'm gonna be going away on holidays for a few days so don't expect to see your fave trivia girl Hikari10 for at least 3-4 days.

Bye miss :) Hope you get back soon, you're CSS teacher (David, not me 0_0) will be waiting ;)

Perfection

I'll Miss PC.
    Years
  • I will be leaving PC. As in leaving. As in I will never return.

I will if I could, but I can't, so I shan't. It's a family problem I prefer to not discuss. I will miss PC. A problem which involves getting rid of the computer, and never getting another one, unless some fairy waves a magic wand and makes me travel back in time.

I WILL FOREVER MISS PC. I LOVE YOU ALL. <3

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
  • With today's CoroCoro reveal bringing the first major details of Pokémon Black and White 2, I will be taking a rather lengthy break from these forums, reason being I want to avoid all possible spoilers for a most enhanced experience in playing the games when they come out in North America. I realize this may sound ridiculous to some, but that's just the way I am.

I'll still check back here somewhat regularly, but not nearly as much as I used to. Thank you all for understanding, and I'll be back here full-time in Autumn 2012!

Years
  • Joshawott, I'll really miss all the fun we had in the trivia...

But have fun and tell us what B2/W2 is like when you come back!

As a matter of fact, I return after a 2 day absence. I was on holidays.

Years
  • Bye Joshawott
    You could not be in the BW forums if you don't want to know about B/W2

I'm going to be less active since my LCD screen broke

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...56295996.35320.100003345576896&type=1&theater

Tyler, I'm really gonna miss you. I hope you get a new computer or your screen fixed.

ShadowExcadrill will act as my sole partner while you're gone, I will miss listening to all the good music you suggested to me.

But most of all, I will miss your jokes.

Farewell for now, Tyler...

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • ★ → The Leave/Absence Thread

I can still uses mum's/the family's computer while mum doesn't want to fix it since to fix it cost more than the computer a month ago

Years
  • ★ → The Leave/Absence Thread

I can still uses mum's/the family's computer while mum doesn't want to fix it since to fix it cost more than the computer a month ago

I noticed something was wrong with your Facebook page... no information or notifications on it.

But yeah, I hope your activity eventually returns to the way it was sometime soon...

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I don't want people to think I've ditched the forums so quickly, so just posting here to let you know that I'll be off to Sydney without internet until Friday.

Don't miss me too much! <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Please don't get the wrong idea.

Hello people, I'm leaving PC for at least 2-5 days cause of monthly tests & they're finally over next week. I posted this because some members might get the wrong idea (not to be rude or insulting to Meganium90, in other words, no offense). I'm lucky just to post this here now. See ya all in 2-5 days.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • With today's CoroCoro reveal bringing the first major details of Pokémon Black and White 2, I will be taking a rather lengthy break from these forums, reason being I want to avoid all possible spoilers for a most enhanced experience in playing the games when they come out in North America. I realize this may sound ridiculous to some, but that's just the way I am.

I'll still check back here somewhat regularly, but not nearly as much as I used to. Thank you all for understanding, and I'll be back here full-time in Autumn 2012!

Good bye man. I love your will power, I couldn't leave PC even if Corocoro was going to release my nude... o ___ O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back