• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ → The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
  • Hey guys I'm not going to be that active in general for the next two and a half weeks starting on Monday.

First thing is because yaaaay I'm going back to school!! And the second is, I'm being dragged onto some stupid cruise ship where there's no Internet >.< I hate the ocean

So on the second and third week that I'm gone, I AM going to be on for like, ten minutes at a time, updating clubs and club topics and stuff like that, so don't bother trying to hold a conversation with me...hehe

..Imma miss you guys

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Hey, welcome back! A lot has changed, and yet it has stayed the same. So take a while to meet some of the newer people! We'd love an old-timer around~

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • So, I will be gone for an undetermined number of days because school starts and I am not allowed on the computer. T^T So, I hope you all have a good time here. I'll visit from time to time though!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • So Megan demanded I post here, I'm away until the 26th as I will be in Tenerife! I may have Internet but its unlikely I'll get the chance to post here... So yeah bye y'all see you in ten days!

Porynoir

Cool like that...
    Years
  • Hello again, this is Porynoir. I plan to leave the PC for 2 weeks, maybe less. I just thought I needed a break. Anywho, see ya later!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'm leaving. It might be for good, or maybe a couple of days; but either way, I'm leaving. I want to focus more with my studies and real life. I've also lost interest with the forum itself, but who knows, it might come back someday.

Goodbye.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • I'm leaving. It might be for good, or maybe a couple of days; but either way, I'm leaving. I want to focus more with my studies and real life. I've also lost interest with the forum itself, but who knows, it might come back someday.

Goodbye.

I may not know you but its always sad too see another member leave, thanks for being a member on the pokecommunity and i hope to see you sometime in another life!! ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Alright so I've got no internet for about a week starting tomorrow, to whom it may concern I er.. won't be here.

Bye PC :/

I MISS YOU DEEPLY LAPRAS AFTER 2 MINUTES OF YOU NOT BEING ON PO. JUST REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN. n_n

I'm leaving. It might be for good, or maybe a couple of days; but either way, I'm leaving. I want to focus more with my studies and real life. I've also lost interest with the forum itself, but who knows, it might come back someday.

Goodbye.

I vmed you but this is still sad :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • So Megan demanded I post here, I'm away until the 26th as I will be in Tenerife! I may have Internet but its unlikely I'll get the chance to post here... So yeah bye y'all see you in ten days!

I'LL MISS YOU AMY. I'LL THROW YOU A PARTY AT #pokemonclubs WHEN YOU GET BACK. I PROMISE. :33

Hello again, this is Porynoir. I plan to leave the PC for 2 weeks, maybe less. I just thought I needed a break. Anywho, see ya later!

Awww, that sucks! But a break is always necessary when you need it! Come back soon, and refreshed! ^___^ I'll miss ya!

Goodbye.

I'm sorry to hear, Zeffy :( It's understandable that IRL is more important these days. Best of luck on your studies and other endeavours irl, and let's hope you at least visit if you can! :3

Alright so I've got no internet for about a week starting tomorrow, to whom it may concern I er.. won't be here.

Bye PC :/

REQUILITY KEEPS TALKING ABOUT YOU, and I myself am sad that you won't be around as much! That's alright. Though sucks that you won't have any internet for a week :( PC will still be here when you get back. See ya!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Seeing that Black2 and White2 come out tomorrow , or actually today since it's the 23rd in Japan , there's gonna be an explosion of information in the next few months. I've already had enough spoilers, like Iris being Champion, and don't won't to know more or it could ruin my experience playing the games.
    Also seeing there's many people on here getting imports, people will know what happens.
    So I might be leaving temporarily. Or less active at least.

I know one thing, I'm avoiding all the Pokemon Game sections related to Black2/White2. And probably blogs too.

Might as well leave the forum to be on the safe side.

So gone or less active.

Years
  • Awww.... we'll miss you Aaron!

My Oshawott misses you too:

★ → The Leave/Absence Thread

Dear Aaron, I know how you feel.
    Something tells me you seem to not like spoilers
    cos it ruins your experience. I know how Hikari
    feels when secrets are exposed and I guess
    you feel the same way too. I know how
    awesome B2/W2 will be and the great stuff
    that comes with it. Me and Hikari will be
    there for you no matter what comes around.

Well, keep calm and love cute Oshawottz!
    - Julian the Cute Oshawott​

See you in a few months!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Ok well, I've decided to just to avoid the Black and White 2 sections until I can get my hands on the games. So I'm gonna stay here. :)
    Still avoiding all news of the games like the plague, so I'll be not as active.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • I'm leaving for good. I know I just posted that I was back, but oh well, moment of truth is all I can say. Here's the reason I blogged:

Yup, I'm leaving, for good this time. I wish I had any other news, but over the past couple weeks, while I was on hiatus, I lost over 90% of my interest in Pokemon in general. This place isn't what it used to be to me anymore. Of course, it has nothing to do with you, you guys are all still the greatest, but I guess I've grown out of Pokemon. :(

Of course, I'm pretty sure I have lots of stuff to do, so over the next couple days, I'll be checking in regularly to tie up any loose ends. So if I owe you something I've yet to pay or if I've promised something I haven't fulfilled yet, please tell me here :(

I'm so very sorry. Of course, my friends here on PC won't be lost to me, lol, I have most of them on fb and msn. If I've yet to add you on msn, give me a hollar, k?

I'll miss you all, and again, I'm sorry. :( :(

So if you need anything, post here.

Sorry. :( :( :((((

charizardmarie

SPD Chaos Shadow Ranger
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2015
    I'm Back after A Long Abancse (Forgive The Spelling) and I Completely Forgot I Had a Account Here

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2012
    I'll be leaving for the week till next sunday afternoon (at least for American time).
    If anyone wishes to join my RP (Pokemon Conquest), please be patient for my reply. Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back