• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Happiness Club ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • Well, I use Attack togekiss. LOL. But I also have used special one. Aura Sphere + Air Slash. yeah.

welcome binary!

I have never evolved a Pokemon with just a level. I tend to maximize their levels before evolving.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yay! It's nice to see another member that has picked Togekiss as his partner~

Hi, and welcome to the club, BinaryPeaches! ♥

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • Well, I use Attack togekiss. LOL. But I also have used special one. Aura Sphere + Air Slash. yeah.

welcome binary!

I have never evolved a Pokemon with just a level. I tend to maximize their levels before evolving.
    Aura Sphere + Air Slash Togekiss = Excellent mon in my opinion ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Togekiss is certainly a Pokemon I love, mainly for three reasons: Dawn had one; It looks amazing; and it is a beast in battles! Nasty Plot + Roost with some strong attacks makes Togekiss one heck of a fighter, especially considering it was given Aura Sphere and Air Slash with Serene Grace. And I can see a lot of people agree with this opinion! Another favourite is Lopunny, mainly on account of its pr-evolution :p

As for the fastest happiness evolution, there have been a lot that only took about 5 minutes/1 level for me due to giving massages, over-feeding drugs and then rare candy etc. But the quickest I've evolved one without doing that took about 10 levels for a Budew that I caught and used in the story-line to evolve. :3

miltankRancher

Years
  • I forgot Togekiss' access to Nasty Plot! Yes, I remember now. That was the set I used once! Aura Sphere + Air Slash + Nasty Plot + Flamethrower. Yup, no roost. Burn is too good to pass, and once Air Slash's flinch sets in. Aah.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Aw... well you have the move deleter anyway. You're good! I never actually used a Togekiss. Forever boxed.

And I found this meme...
    Spoiler:

I'm going to catch every single Zubat and give them the happiness they never had. Seriously.

miltankRancher

Years
  • That is the reason why in every game I keep on training as many Zubats as i can. I saw these statement already a few years back.

Ritzz

Bazinga
    Years
  • Welcome Blissy! Surprised you didn't choose Blissey. x)

Aw... well you have the move deleter anyway. You're good! I never actually used a Togekiss. Forever boxed.

And I found this meme...
    Spoiler:

I'm going to catch every single Zubat and give them the happiness they never had. Seriously.
    That's the saddest thing I've ever read! I gotta be honest though, I'm probably going to continue running away. Catching all the Zubat's is sooo much more work.

miltankRancher

Years
  • Not all of course! That would be much too hard! But I remember a time when I had five crobats in one game. Yes, five. I am that much addicted.

psyanic

Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Well Crobat can learn Shadow Ball and it's insanely fast so bye-bye Psychic-types!

miltankRancher

Years
  • Well Crobat can learn Shadow Ball and it's insanely fast so bye-bye Psychic-types!

I prefer U-turn. LOL. In my diamond run, Crobat swept Lucain off his feet. u-turned out everybody, then with a little assist from my Special Infernape, also took down the Bronzong.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I had a Crobat in... Crystal for a while? I remember boxing it for another Pokemon for me team though. I however, can't remember for the life of me which Pokemon it was. Crobat is a pretty snazzy Pokemon though! Ya just gotta... get past the whole 'Zubat' thing. Maybe in the future I'll have a Crobat on my team, and actually keep it there

miltankRancher

Years
  • the dedication always pays off. I am always hard at work, trying hard to evolve my Zubat to Golbat at the earliest point in a game, feeding it some randomly encountered vits along the way because I know, once it evolves to crobat, I am sure it will be a powerhouse.

psyanic

Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    It's always nice to know Zubats aren't so useless... Though I've never used a Crobat on my team. The only time I've actually used it rather than keeping it for a PokeDex entry was to catch Latias in Sapphire. It was pretty useful with Mean Look and fast speed.

miltankRancher

Years
  • I never tried to put Mean Look on crobat. It has no use for me, LOL. A moveset for Crobat is too hard to visualize pre-gen 4.

psyanic

Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Well this Crobat was specifically engineered just for Latias xD I mean I stuck on Shadow Ball and Air Cutter (I think?) and damaged Latias a bit and caught her at last! But yeah, before Gen IV, it's kind of difficult to use.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back