• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Is Sawsbuck cute in any or all seasons?
    Yep but Deerling is more cuter. (since he/she (but more than a boy) is a baby!)

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    And I agree with eevee-loving-girl (sorry! I forget names :C). Everyone has there own favorite. I drew a picture of my Chandelure, Hour System, in Christmas form <3
    I'll have to post it.

Haha! I'm being mistaken for a girl even online.
    Glad you agree with me, though.

After looking at the four seasons Sawsbuck I've made the opinion that Spring is cute, but would be more cute if the antlers weren't as bare as they are. Summer is too bland, Autumn is nice, but also somewhat bland like Summer. I like winter the most because of the white "leg warmers" and the chest fur. It just has the most to it

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Sawsbuck is beautiful Pokémon and winter look is my favourite. I like it's white fur.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Well here are all the Seasons of Sawsbuck,

This is Autumn:Kinda Okay.

This is Summer:Lol?

This is Winter:Pretty Good.

This is Spring:The most Prettiest!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmm, tbh my favourite is the Winter form of Sawsbuck, it looks beautiful! But I'm not sure how cute we can really say it is... Although I have a question now:

Semi-New Topic: 'Which is cuter, Sawsbuck or Stantler?'

Years
    Hmm, tbh my favourite is the Winter form of Sawsbuck, it looks beautiful! But I'm not sure how cute we can really say it is... Although I have a question now:

Sawsbuck cos its more usable than Stantler plus Sawsbuck gets an awesome signature move - Horn Leech.

I use a Sawsbuck in Black and I really cherish her.

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years

Sawsbuck ; Stantler's bland and don't mark a presence, plus I don't like its design

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Sawsbuck cos its more usable than Stantler plus Sawsbuck gets an awesome signature move - Horn Leech.

I use a Sawsbuck in Black and I really cherish her.

Ahh yes, but does this make it cute? I'm not sure if being strong affects cuteness... Or does it? Maybe we have a new topic!

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
    I had never liked Stantler's horns, I thing that Sawsbuck's horns look better, and changing it's forms with each season makes it more attractive :)
    Sawsbuck > Stantler

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name: Lord N
    Two cute Pokemon: Oshawott
    Partner Pokemon: Oshawott

Hello, welcome to the club! It's great to see you here! It seems you must really find Oshawott cute if you've counted it as two Pokemon haha. What is it you find so cute about Oshawott? :) Enjoy your stay and keep active! ^^

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
    to answer the previous topics:
    winter sawsbuck is cuuutest
    sawsbuck is better than stantler

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome to the club Lord N! I hope you like your time here and you stay active. ^^ Oshawott is almost so cute as Pachirisu so that means that Oshawott is really cute because Pachirisu is my favourite. :) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

- Xeberos, Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club

And I count next posts Alex so don't worry. ^__^

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    I cannot help but feel sorry for Stantler, looking at it's point of view. I agree with everyone that Sawsbuck is much more attractive. It's a bit chunky and the most chunky place on its body is its face. =/ What was the designer thinking?

Anywho, as for power and cuteness, they don't have anything to do with each other in my honest opinion. Even in those video games, where the cute little girl can smash everything to pieces better than any male lead protaganist that uses a sword (almost every game! ...that's a rant for an entirely different place), her cuteness is in her looks and personality and most likely her voice. As for pokemon it's basically the same thing to me. Strength is looked upon in awe, cuteness brings adoration, I believe.

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
    New topic: 'Is Sawsbuck cute in any or all seasons?'

Winter form > Autumn form > Summer form > Spring form
    It looks like a fashionista in Winter, I like the colours for autumn, summer is just like autumn with a different colour scheme and spring is just hideous with those bare horns.

Mebukijika Winter/Autumn/Summer > Stantler > Mebukijika Spring

As simple as that.

Name: Lord N
    Two cute Pokemon: Oshawott
    Partner Pokemon: Oshawott

Welcome to the club!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Dragonite, those pictures are absolutely ADORABLE! <3 I love them! ^^ Okay, I think it's time to stir things up with some extreme cuties to choose between!

New topic: 'Which is cuter, Teddiursa or Cubchoo?'

vs

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Dragonite, those pictures are absolutely ADORABLE! <3 I love them! ^^ Okay, I think it's time to stir things up with some extreme cuties to choose between!

New topic: 'Which is cuter, Teddiursa or Cubchoo?'

vs
    Teddiursa, definitely.
    Cubchoo would be cute if it didn't have snot coming out of its nose 24/7.

:P

Back