• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
  • Go Lilligant! I find it cuter than Snorlax. Whats not to love?
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016

New topic: 'Which is cuter, Snorlax or Lilligant?'

The winner will be added! :)

My vote goes for Lilligant. I don't even think that Snorlax is cute. D: But it's just my opinion.

And welcome to the club new members! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    Hey everyone sorry i was gone for sometime my computer died but when i was charging it the charger gave out on me so i couldn't charge it for some time but you know what i'm back!! Meatball is here with me! oh also what for you defines cuteness? for me it's always the eyes sometimes the behavior

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Which is cuter, Snorlax or Lilligant?'
    my vote goes to lilligant.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

SNORRRRRLAXXXXXXXXXX! is cute just thinking about that bear like thing soo fat and cute while sleeping :D

THIS. xD This post made me far too happy <3

I don't think either of them fit the cute bill. Snorlax isn't cute at all to me and Lilligant is more beautiful than cute. (Like Dewgong.)

Personally I agree with this 100%. :3 Which is why I was somewhat surprised with the requests for adding them! Although it seems Lilligant is the victor so she shall be added. :3

New topic: 'Choose a new Pokemon of the week!'

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    New Topic is Choosing a new Pokemon of the Week?

Honestly I'd give this honor to the parent of this newly event Pokemon coming very soon.

151.gif
    151.png
    151.gif

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Have you guys had Victini on the list yet?
    If you look at the very main post of this thread, the very first post, you can view the list of Pokemon that are considerably cute

To answer your question, yes, Victini is on the list.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Mew?

Turtwig?

I choose Turtwig. not because I'm biased or anything Sometimes Turtwig just needs to be on the spotlight. ^.^ Like me? XD Well, it's a turtle. A chubby one at that. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Seems Turtwig and Mew are in the lead! But which do people prefer? Pesronally I prefer Turtwig, it's adorable and has character! Rather than Mew with is just a cute floating cat x]

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    Gah! So sorry that i wasn't active,there's alot going on......

Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake
    New topic: 'Choose a new Pokemon of the week!'

Well,since it's against turtwig and mew,i'd go with turtwig,turtwig needs some love xD

ultimatewolf

Artist
    Years
  • i have already voted but here are some pictures
    Spoiler:

i have a good idea like if mew wins mew goes the first week and turtwig the second.that way they become both pokemon of the week.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Seems Turtwig and Mew are in the lead! But which do people prefer? Pesronally I prefer Turtwig, it's adorable and has character! Rather than Mew with is just a cute floating cat x]

I'd have to say Turtwig cos I remember picking one as my starter in Platinum. It looks cuter than Mew!

Back