• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
  • The cutest in the Safari Zone is Wooper in Emerald, for sure! The way it jumps and shouts its cry is freaking adorable. <3

Oh yeah, regarding the other topic, Cleffa is cuter 'cause it's so small like a cute star like woogly wogely adsfghjk ihavenoideawhatijustsaid *melts*

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Well, I hardly even remember any Pokémon from the Safari Zone, so the only one I could classify as cute of those would probably have to be Chansey. I don't really think Chansey is that cute of a Pokémon, though it's probably best choise out of the few I remember >_<

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name: Alina_Mau
    Two cute Pokemon: Skitty and Glaceon *w*
    Partner Pokemon: Sakura the Cherubi X3

Hi, welcome to the club! :D I hope you have a wonderful time here! :) Your choices are such cute Pokemon, nice one! What made you choose them? I can't believe no one's chosen Cherubi yet, it's about time that cutie got some recognition! So what is it that makes you find certain Pokemon cute? :D Enjoy your stay and keep active! ^^ Also I must say, I LOVE the name Sakura, I use the same name for my Roserade x]

Cutest Safari Zone Pokemon, for me, would have to be Croagunk. He's such a bro, and doesn't give a darn about anyone else, and his cheeks and belly are soooo cute. <3

Yesss, another Croagunk lover! I'm thinking this Pokemon should be on our cute list! What do you guys think? :D

Cutest Safari Zone Pokemon is Teddiursa and marill. Teddiursa is in Hoenn Safari Zone

Ohh really? I didn't know that! I never worked out where Teddiursa was in Hoenn x] Thanks for the tip! And yes, it's freaking adorable <3

For me the cutest one would be...

Uh, Dratini? Maybe it's the face or something. *glomps round face*

Pahah this made me laugh! I think that's the cutest thing a Dratini could do x]

New topic time guys! :D

New topic: 'Take a tough Pokemon and make it cute!'

My favourite example is Tyranitar...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
  • I would say the Almighty Trio (Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina)

I think this Rainbow Puke will speak for itself
    Spoiler:

who doesn't like parfaits?

Alina_Mau

Kitty Trainer
    Years
  • ZOMG I LOVE the parfaits! I wanna make fake food keychains (sweets decoden) and I would totally make pokemon sundeas X3 <3

Hurrr I wanted to post a pic of purugly as my tough but cute pokemon but I can't post pics yet X3

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Onix:
    Spoiler:

Weather trio:
    Spoiler:

Steelix:
    Spoiler:

Kyurem and Giratina
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Isn't this the cutest Manectric you've ever seen?

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

That's one of several Pokemon Chibis courtesy of KaitlynClinkScales from DeviantArt. I loved the Manectric one best, she made this electric wolf look cute.

Last edited:

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    For the latest topic,i would go with typhlosion. There is so many ways to make it CUTE! Also,can anyone tell me how to add spoilers? I want to add some puke rainbows :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Onix:
    Spoiler:

Weather trio:
    Spoiler:

Steelix:
    Spoiler:

Kyurem and Giratina
    Spoiler:

Omg that is the most hilarious Steelix ever. xD Everyone seems to be making the Sinnoh legends cute o.o Personally I still can't see Dialga as cute, despite all the fan art, but I'm being convinced on Palkia x]

Spoiler:

I have a challenge for you all based on the current topic: Make Metagross seem cute! That's the one Pokemon I've NEVER found any cuteness in, no matter how much fan art I look at. So there's your challenge!

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years

• I have a challenge for you all based on the current topic: Make Metagross seem cute! That's the one Pokemon I've NEVER found any cuteness in, no matter how much fan art I look at. So there's your challenge!
    Let's try!
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I know, the firs 2 ones have not a cute metagross but trainer.. whatever XD

Did I achieve something with this? :<

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
  • I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!! :D

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Alina_Mau

Kitty Trainer
    Years
  • I find cuteness in the way that he always looks grumpy X3 I luv grumpy cuteness XD

Spoiler:

Ha HA! I win due to moustache power! XD ♥

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    So i was playing my pokemon emerald version training to fight may alright? I went into Rusdurf tunnel and ran into a shiny whismer(my first shiny ever) I tried weakening it by making my ralts use confusion....it crited and made the whismer faint.....I is sad nao

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    So i was playing my pokemon emerald version training to fight may alright? I went into Rusdurf tunnel and ran into a shiny whismer(my first shiny ever) I tried weakening it by making my ralts use confusion....it crited and made the whismer faint.....I is sad nao

What... keep your posts club related, please.

Anyway I can't provide any pics because Metagross isn't cute, it's just one big steel spider or whatever it is. :D Of course you may find cute pics of it but still.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Hi.
    Erm about Metagross, i dont find anything cute....well...

Spoiler:

Back