• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Should they be Phione eggs or the actual pokemon

Glisctillery

Something purple and has wings
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2010
    wait a minute, this is 3v3 teams? no thanks, i'm not joining then

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Suggestion:

1.) To clean up the first post a little, for the banner thing do this instead of what you have.

To get this, copy and paste the code below in your sig.
    HTML:
    [URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=117701"][IMG]https://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7619/ccfy7.png[/IMG][/URL]

2.) For one of the prizes, or add to the grand, put an EV-trained pokemon of your choice. Well if anyone is will to train it for them. It's just a suggestion, but it would be nice to add to my collection of 8 EV'd if I won.

Glisctillary, it's only for the heat round, not the whole tournament. So if you win the heat round, first battle, then you can use your team of 6.

~desu Saba~

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
  • Should they be Phione eggs or the actual pokemon
    Eggs make it more exciting! :D

wait a minute, this is 3v3 teams? no thanks, i'm not joining then
    2 Rounds of Heats with 3v3.
    That's 2 battles.
    It's just so I get the best winner. :D

Suggestion:

1.) To clean up the first post a little, for the banner thing do this instead of what you have.

To get this, copy and paste the code below in your sig.
    HTML:
    [URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=117701"][IMG]https://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7619/ccfy7.png[/IMG][/URL]

2.) For one of the prizes, or add to the grand, put an EV-trained pokemon of your choice. Well if anyone is will to train it for them. It's just a suggestion, but it would be nice to add to my collection of 8 EV'd if I won.

Glisctillary, it's only for the heat round, not the whole tournament. So if you win the heat round, first battle, then you can use your team of 6.

~desu Saba~
    Point taken, adding it all now.
    Also, there's 2 heat round now, and the dates have shifted slightly so you have 1 day to prepare for the next battle, just incase you want to change your team and test it.

Andy1582

Stratigist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2008
    oh, looks like my opponent is actually pokejred

Sorry Glisctillery, guess we ain't fighting...yet!

Glisctillery

Something purple and has wings
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2010
    3v3 matches can't carry any strategy, in this case, if you go 3v3, it's all relied on luck now, so you're saying you just want to pcik out the luckiest

come now, if you really think of it, you only have 3 pokemon in your team, meaning if one pokemon in your opponents team is a full out mixed sweeper, you're obviously doomed

Kazuhiro808

Hates Tournament Legal Legends
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 16, 2007
    NEED INFO ABOUT CLAUSES. There doesn't seem to be such a thing on all the internets.

Also, I'll be out of class in about half an hour.

Andy1582

Stratigist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2008
    Clauses are like rules. In this case, the Sleep clause means no sleep-inflicting moves.

And Glisctillery, its just for fun, why does it matter? Besides, 3v3 fights are more interesting i think

.Aero

Years
  • Clauses are like rules. In this case, the Sleep clause means no sleep-inflicting moves.

And Glisctillery, its just for fun, why does it matter? Besides, 3v3 fights are more interesting i think

No, a sleep clause is a rule stating that only one pokemon on either team can be asleep at one time, so if you put one to sleep, you're done with sleeping moves. If it wakes, then you can put another to sleep, just as long as there is only on on either side.

Yeah it is just fun. Plus you get a free Munchie (I don't need Phione, I have a Manaphy to breed)

~desu saba~

Andy1582

Stratigist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2008
    oh...........lol i guess I'm kinda new to these clauses too

But wait! I got a good question.....

Say one of my pokemon are asleep and I decide to use rest. What then? lol

Kazuhiro808

Hates Tournament Legal Legends
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 16, 2007
    Not good enough. I need a full list of hax items, banned pokemon, potentially used clauses, etc. I"m sure it exists, and if it doesn't, someone ought to make one. It's not right to assume that just everyone knows the rules.

.Aero

Years
  • You can join, there are 30 spots. Welcome!

If you use rest, I believe the opponent can still put another of your pokemon asleep because you caused it. I'm not sure, I'll check the standard rules sticky to see.

~desu Saba~

splosh

Russian Reversaler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Hey Zungie,
    Apparently the banner is too big according to signature guidelines, so i had to resize it a bit

The new banner is in my sig (can't post URLS for some reason)
    Sorry about that. >_<;

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
  • Hey Zungie,
    Apparently the banner is too big according to signature guidelines, so i had to resize it a bit

The new banner is in my sig (can't post URLS for some reason)
    Sorry about that. >_<;

You put
    Code:
     tags (The hash at the top ^) arount the coding. Then it doesn't display as a picture.
    I will do it myself anyway.

[QUOTE="~Kazaam~, post: 3130237, member: 59122"]So is it too late to join?[/QUOTE]
    No it isn't!
    :D

Good luck newcomers!
    Fixtures are starting to shape up too.
    :o

Last edited:

Andy1582

Stratigist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2008
    wow this is tourny has lots of enteries and its only December the 1st!

The pressure is already on......and I bet more than half of us can't wait until the heats start :P

Back