• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] アタシポンコツアンドロイド。。。

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • Amazing.. really impressive work. You are quite talented. Keep up the good work!!

Now, actual abstract canvases too. Looks nice and colorful.

From the point where I left my previous post, I started smudging. Failed miserably though. I couldn't get the right smoothness value of my brush. You make it as if it was easy as cake! Nice job there.

Now let's make the comments more constructive.

For the Yahari Ore-thing Tag, I think the colors didn't blend well. I understand though since red and blue are counter-matching colors.
    For the tag above that one, it sure blended nicely but the render itself has some ragged edges around the hair.

I like the first two tags from below my previous post, the second one being my favorite out of them. Again, great job. :)
    thank you very much! :) I kind of cheat and use liquify as well as smudge and start with a background sometimes and add more on top of it :)

Its bin about 15 months since I last posted on this gallery. I'm quite astonished as well. Seeing an artist continuing their work for that always brings me joy. Especially one that you are quite a fan of. And w/ the recent updates, I really love the hand-drawn images. Just letting your mind loose and drawing whatever you want, all chaos, no control, amazing! But on the other hand, I do however would love too see more style from you. Not saying the self tagged 'liquify' pieces are bad, but seeing them all the time gets pretty repetitive. I was surprised with the drawn 1's appeared, and hey, they look pretty cool.
    That's pretty much sums up my opinion about the gallery and of course, may you keep making more!
    thank you very much :) the reason why I keep doing the same style of tags is because I don't think I'm satisfied with the way I do them quite yet.

You use very skilled colors.
    Any tips?
    hmm, depends? just start with a really colorful background, I say... not much I can say in general ;A;

i like your stuff !
    yay for fairy tail ♥​
    thank you! I love fairy tail as well <3

more:
    heart_voice_by_synchromanica-d9lojyh.png

daisy_by_synchromanica-d9mk67p.png

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • My internet decided it didn't really want to function yesterday so I made some new icons!
    I hope your internet just breaks for a good month or two.

About those drawings, the ones with the mixed patterns (I don't know the proper terminology), do you have a plan for what you'll put in and what it'll contain, or is it something that you just make with the flow of things? It's interesting, and I can appreciate some of the effort that's gone into these :)

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • Wait, the heck? I saw this before and didn't feel like commenting? Blasphemy. Really love your smudging, it's one of the few things about GFX that I still can't wrap my head around. Your use of space is a little left to be desired, though. Not so evident in your smudge tags, but it makes some of your tags like this, this, and especially this look kinda boring. That's just how I personally see it, though.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • Sup I know it's been like 10 years so I should have a bigger update than this but I have a bunch of avatars to share! n_n

WULBtkI.png
    This one is so cute, but don't you us Pokemon figures on this sizes? It would be awesome if you could provide an Umbreon one <3 much love Altairis.

Years
  • I both like and dislike the way everything is pinched and flow throught your newest images. I think the shapes are all well done, everything flows in together believably and naturally, but I think I just may not like the texture to it. It seems very bland with those shapes only as the background to the images. I wonder if it would be better with either a layer of texture over, maybe bluring to make parts "move away" or something like that. Just an idea, I don't know a ton about GFX work.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I both like and dislike the way everything is pinched and flow throught your newest images. I think the shapes are all well done, everything flows in together believably and naturally, but I think I just may not like the texture to it. It seems very bland with those shapes only as the background to the images. I wonder if it would be better with either a layer of texture over, maybe bluring to make parts "move away" or something like that. Just an idea, I don't know a ton about GFX work.

Getting opinions from a non-GFX person is better honestly haha. Wider variety!

I want to be able to get to the point where there is more of a background, like some of these but for some reason I feel like I keep going in the same direction.

Back