• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

🍔 🌮 🍗 what’s ur fastfood order? 🍜 🥗 🍟

boyblunder

[span=“background:#dc4b3 8 url('https://i.imgur.co
    Years
    the game is simple. respond to the comment above with either your favorite fast-food order — or just what you're currently craving — from the franchise they listed. some of these might be region specific, so if you don't have that particular chain in your area, you can list your order from a comparable one.

example:

first poster: taco bell
    boyblunder: my favorite taco bell order is two quesadillas, no meat, with chipotle added. i used to love the spicy doritos loco gordita crunch before it was discontinued. i always add chipotle to everything though.

mcdonald's

simple, right? i'll kick us off:

mcdonald's

Years
    Never heard of it. Apparently there actually are a couple (7) of these in several major cities here, but there's no way I'd travel that far for some fast-food.
    They have an online menu though so probably:

Bacon Cheeseburger with Mayo and Lettuce, Cajun Style fries and for the drink I guess a Fanta orange, if they have it.
    The menu just says they serve Coca-Cola products on their drinks tab lol.

Burger King?

boyblunder

Years
    chicken fries, whopper and a coke. no fries. i'm not the biggest fan of bk tho, but i do like those chicken fries.

ok, i'mma try three and since these are kinda regional. just pick the first one you've had
    whataburger
    checkers
    in-in-out

Years
    If I had to... Boneless Banquet without question! Gravy on the side probably!

Your friendly neighbourhood Chinese takeaway?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    (When you realise that most of the fastfoods cited here don't exist in Europe but you have them down the street in Canada lol)

Fried rice + two dozens imperial rolls!

Domino's?

Years
    Never actually been to one, but I know there's one not far from here...
    looking at the menu...

The 'Pizza Fresh 'n Tasty' looks good. I also see something called 'Popcorn Chicken' and I'd definitely have to try that. Also a Fanta Orange.

Pizza Hut ?

boyblunder

Years
    spicy chicken sandwich with a side of mashed potatoes, red beans and rice, and a strawberry lemonade. so good.

how about chipotle?

Years
    Is that a dish or a restaurant? =o
    Well we don't have those here so I guess I'll be looking up a menu online again =3

Burrito (Chicken) + Chips & Salsa

Taco Bell
    Did not know we had these here =o

Back