• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

117% complete!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    100% completion. It's often a pain in the backside for most games (and some are technically impossible due to areas you can't return to) but when you get it... well, it's a very geeky kind of epic pride.

So, any of you ever tried getting 100%? On what games?

atm I'm trying to get 100% completion on FFTA2. 300 quests completed; all I need to do now is complete all three ascents of the Brightmoon Tor (halfway through number 2 atm) and finish the uber bonus quest.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    No. Cannot be bothered to 100% anything. :| Only Kirby 64 got that treatment. Everything else can screw off. As long as I beat the game, I'm happy!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    If I really like the game I'll go for a 100% completion, like FFX-2 its a pain but I love it ~ <3

Years
    Managed to complete the first three Spyro parts, failed to do the same in the GTA games. In the modern achievement system, 100% is getting more and more ridiculously hard by the way.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    The only game I finished 100% off was Assassin's Creed 2 lol. I usually try to get as close as I possibly can, but eventually I just grow tired of it or find myself being excited over another game haha.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'll go for 100% completion, at least once, if I don't have to go well beyond the realm of normal gameplay to accomplish it.

For example, a game like Super Mario World. You don't reach every goal to finish the game, but might as well. You don't have to go out of your way to do it.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Rarely do I ever complete a game 100%. It's just too bothersome really, and after awhile after playing any game I'll eventually get bored. FFIX might have been the closest I've been to ever fully completing anything. Tedious side-quests piss me off. :\

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Alex Day album <3

Um... I've fully completed Super Mario Advance 2, Lego Indiana Jones, MySims Kingdom, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart Double Dash, and Super Mario Bros. 3.

I like to try to get 100% completion, but I get bored easily...

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    The only games that I have really gotten 100% on is Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4, TH's Underground, TH's Underground 2, TH's American Wasteland, Metroid Zero Mission, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 3, and Gears of War.

But yea, I like to get 100% on games that I really enjoy playing and wouldn't mind taking the extra time to do so.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    https://www.backloggery.com/games.php?user=lightning&status=3&console=

Everything there is 100% complete.

Probably the completes I'm most proud of are Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix (took forever omg), Pokémon Diamond, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (twice augh), The World Ends With You, Final Fantasy XIII, and Tales of the Abyss. All of those took HOURS to complete, usually with TONS of grinding, and doing that final task to tip me into the realm of completion was always so satisfying.

:) I love completing games that I've had a lot of fun with. It gives me an excuse to keep playing them after I've beaten them. I'm currently way close to completing KHBBS--I just need one item--and I'm so excited for when I do.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Probably the completes I'm most proud of are Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix (took forever omg), Pokémon Diamond, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (twice augh), [S-HIGHLIGHT]The World Ends With You,[/S-HIGHLIGHT] Final Fantasy XIII, and Tales of the Abyss. All of those took HOURS to complete, usually with TONS of grinding, and doing that final task to tip me into the realm of completion was always so satisfying.

HOLY FRACAS. How long did it take you to get 100% pin mastery? @_@ I have perfect noise, 9x% items and a star time in the boss rush thing but I only have like 10% pin mastery... x_x

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Well currently I've been trying to go for Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 with all the achievements as well, which is seemingly a tough challenge. All I need to do now as far as I know is get all the Messenger Birds and finish all requests.

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
    -Super Mario World > I've 100% beaten it more than 10 times
    -Super Mario Bros. 3 > 2 times
    -Yoshi's Island (the SNES/GBA version) > once
    -Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past > I can't remember how many but more than 5 times
    -All 3 Metroid: Prime games > multiple times, can't remember
    -Metal Gear Solid 4 > once

That's all I can remember right now.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I've never completed a Pokemon game 100%. :X I'd like to, but I'm lazy.

I've conpleted Majora's Mask 100%, as in I have all the masks, heart containers, items etc. and completed all of the side-quests. I love that game, so that's probably why I've got round to completing it 100%. I've probably completed some other games 100%, but my brains dead atm. XD

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I'm about 97% in Final Fantasy VII. All I need is to get Knights of the Round. That's all I have left to do.

But I've never actually 100% completed any game. And trust me. I've tried. I'll try to 100% Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 next, regardless.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't have the patience to get 100% completion in any video game. Actually, I tried to do that with Final Fantasy X-2, but EFFORT, and I just gave up in the end, haha. Once I've beaten a game, I'm content. I end up getting too bored with a game to want to spend more time grinding levels and beating extra bosses and whatever to get 100% completion.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    There is only one game that I am currently trying to beat 100% (it doesn't tell you what percent completed it is, but it's pretty much gathering all the Titles, Items, so on and fo forth) is Tales of Symphonia. It's the only game that I have patience for, and it's probably because it's my favorite game.

Though you can say I techinically have Starfox Adventures 100% complete, but that's because there's nothing extra. I've completely Kirby and the Crystal Shards 100% though!

Back