• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Ermahgerd O__O
If we turn pink, I'm planting a bomb in staff HQ and YOU WILL NEVER FIND IT!!!11!1
@{

I know what, maybe they should keep the male supporters blue and turn the female ones pink.

But I know that blue is the best color... even if BinaryPeaches mistook me for a mod. Oh, and the staff HQ is totally secret and can't be seen from the naked eye, just like how the VIP forum is invisible to the non-supporters.

And that green you showed in the screenshot is what Event Organizers during Get-Togethers should have been shown as if they weren't a mod/supporter.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I know what, maybe they should keep the male supporters blue and turn the female ones pink.
Maybe Green for males? :D
But I know that blue is the best color... even if BinaryPeaches mistook me for a mod. Oh, and the staff HQ is totally secret and can't be seen from the naked eye, just like how the VIP forum is invisible to the non-supporters.
Uhm, I was joking... -____-
And that green you showed in the screenshot is what Event Organizers during Get-Togethers should have been shown as if they weren't a mod/supporter.
Well they're temporary so being blue(similar to mods but without the bold) on the temporary level is better than a permanent blue...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wait what?

Sorry I already called dibs on the green. Idk what you two nubs are on about.

Years
I was having so much fun talking about this not to notice Livewire had friend requested me. *accepts friend request*

But yeah, I could see the male supporters with green and give pink to the females. However, it may not blend in with my profile well. Maybe if they change the supporter colors, that way we won't be mistaken for mods.

Pedro, why don't you do more color tests and see what I would look like?

@Livewire Uh, I don't think yellow can be seen easily unless if you were using a dark skin.

Years
I will smack somebody if yellow names were to exist on here. I've seen it happen once (though very briefly), I do not wish to repeat that again. :P

What's wrong with pink? Get the right shade of pink, and it might actually look awesome (and as for it not appealing to males, pssh. It used to be the "manly" color! ....granted, that was almost a hundred years ago, but still!).

Years
Logi would look snazzy in any color!

But yeah, I don't have an issue with the colors as they are really, personally that blue looks awesome italicized soo yeah. u u Better than the previous donator colors for sure from the screenshots I've seen. xD;

I love pink though and think it can look good for males if done right!

Years
Logi would look snazzy in any color!

But yeah, I don't have an issue with the colors as they are really, personally that blue looks awesome italicized soo yeah. u u Better than the previous donator colors for sure from the screenshots I've seen. xD;

I love pink though and think it can look good for males if done right!

I think Janna's right, blue is just well, a color that's easy to spot. The only difference being that supporters are italicized, mods are bold.

Trust me, I'm getting noticed on the active users more than when I was a non-supporter. And I often see all the colored names first when I browse the active users.

I think Live would look snazzy in the yellow-suited username.

Also, why can't the males get the pink username?

Maybe cos pink is a girl's color. And I have to say you'd look awesome in any staff color.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
A dark fuschia-type pink would work for all genders imo.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
On St. Patty's Day we totally get our green back. No one else though. Just the three of us.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
It'd be pretty cool if supporter username color changed based on the gender you had set in your profile. 8) Pink for girl, blue or boy, green for both/either/neither.
..................................I would quit if we did this.
I KNEW I HAD THIS VERY IMPORTANT PAGE IN MY FAVORITES OMG.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=staffmebaby

Anyways, I can't decide which I like most ;___;
omg my name only looks good in SA and Smod. :( That's an awesome page though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I just had my first "GOD I WISH PC HAD LIKE BUTTONS ON THE POSTS SO I COULD LEAVE APPROVAL WITHOUT LEAVING A COMMENT.......WAIT" moment!
I coded a lot of hidden features into that page too. :]

http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=staffmebaby&c=cf9000&i=1&b=1&showme=Livewire

For example.
Aaah, that's awesome.

Well, not the colour, that's still the worst colour I ever had on PC (although that's a bit nicer than the one I remember as Praetor, I think?) but the test features. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back