• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga 2023 Anime & Manga Challenge

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I figure I'm due for an update in here. If my count is correct, I'm at 172 volumes now. :')

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I
    am currently at 32/100 anime

I got stuck writing a review for one set of shows and then everything piled up into a backlog lmao.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I finished the 4th season of Hxh
    I watched Seasons 3-6 of Inuyasha
    I finished Cowboy Bebop as well!

7/12 for anime

I also read Tokyo Ghoul! Hoping to purchase the 2nd volume soon!

2/10 manga

Years
  • Spoiler:

How's this going for everyone?

Cherrim

Years
  • Well. I'm currently sitting at 332 volumes so let's bump up my goal to 500 to actually (maybe) make it a challenge...!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I have watched a few more shows since my last check in, and will probably be doing another lightning round of reviews in the next week or two. I then have a few months off of work so I'll be blitzing through the last half of the shows I need to watch for my yearly quota :)

Cherrim

Years
  • I'm up to 471 volumes of manga... Let's see if I can get that final 30 of my new goal before the end of the year! :D

Years
  • Okay, I really did fail this miserably, finishing only 2 animes. I started bunch of them, but nothing really caught my attention. And if it did, it was so low on my priority list that I didn't find a time to finish it and dropped it after some time. Sorry for failing and not being active in this challenge as in my gaming challenge.

Years
  • Well I definitely met my manga goal. I also definitely and definitively did not meet my anime goal. Which is not the way around I thought this would go.

Cherrim

Years
  • I think I ended the year at 528 volumes of manga so I hit my goal!

Back