• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3 wishes

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    1. Remove the human trait Greed.
    2. Make writers stop ruining good TV shows/books/movies etc by adding awkward & unnecessary romantic subplots
    3. Much more action against everything harming the environment

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    1. Be rich.
    2. Have an awesome significant other.
    3. Cure for every current and future diseases.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I doubt I would be selfless and use my wishes for the greater good.

1. Happiness, general happiness.
    2. Financial security

I would only use two of my wishes. Happiness and financial security are all I really need. I guess if I had to use my third wish, I would wish for something relating to love, but I think that should happen organically, so that's why I decided against using it. Eventually I'd probably end up using it on something stupid, like how people wish for something in the moment.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    1. Accomplish all goals in life, including my (bleak) dream of getting into NUS Psychology. :(
    2. Move to another country, maybe Australia or Canada.
    3. Unlimited wishes Leaving this for the future.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    1. To always be perfectly healthy and fit no matter the life style I live.

Other than that, I'd save my wishes. I don't need to wish for money, or happiness, or love... because those are all things I'm going to be able to attain in my life. No point in wasting a wish on something I can get without it. I can be healthy without it, but not living the life style that I have lol. Everything else one might possibly wish for that I can think of right now is something I just don't need to use a wish for.

Idk. I guess like maybe...

2. The power to go invisible or fly.

I'd definitely save my third wish, however, for a unprecedented situation. Something I wasn't prepared for.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    1 - For infinite wishes.
    2 - For infinite money.
    3 - For immortality.

If infinite wishes are not applicable, I'll go with infinite knowledge instead.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'd wish to someday be with the person I'm supposed to be with. Like if there really is someone out there who is perfect for me and I am perfect for them then I would do anything to meet them. But I'd want it to be when the time is right which is why I added someday and not instantly.

I'd also want to save the environment in some way. I really care about nature and it really bothers me that people treat it like **** or distance themselves from it. Like you are nature yourself and you are destroying your own home/everything you know, essentially yourself.

I guess I'd also want more confidence. I feel like I have a lot of great ideas and lots of things that I want to share with everyone and help everyone, but I just feel too unconfident to speak out. Annnd yeah idk it just truly bothers me deep down. It frustrates me everyday.

Sirfetch’d

First I'd wish for an unlimited supply of money because money is often the root to life's problems. Secondly I'd wish for never ending friendships and relationships in my life because I have separation issues. Lastly I'd wish for a personal chef to be there and prepare each and every meal I want for me to perfection.

Yeah I was selfish with these lol

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    1. Be rich.
    2. Have an awesome significant other.
    3. Cure for every current and future diseases.

Not to pick on you, but this is the reason I would be hesitant to use my wishes for something far-reaching even though you get the most bang for your buck - if you cure all current and future diseases, people will only die through murder/suicide/killing. Our world will get massively overpopulated and we'd be looking at laws like China's or looking at running out of water/space/food. I would be terrified that if I had a wish like "I want all my family and friends and myself to be happy" it would be at the expense of a stranger's happiness that I would never know.

So if I was given 3 wishes I would probably use them on something so specific and narrow that it wouldn't have a huge effect because I'd be too afraid of them hurting other people.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Not to pick on you, but this is the reason I would be hesitant to use my wishes for something far-reaching even though you get the most bang for your buck - if you cure all current and future diseases, people will only die through murder/suicide/killing. Our world will get massively overpopulated and we'd be looking at laws like China's or looking at running out of water/space/food. I would be terrified that if I had a wish like "I want all my family and friends and myself to be happy" it would be at the expense of a stranger's happiness that I would never know.

It seems you forget that dying of old age is not a disease. :P

Edit: Scratch that, I'd probably change it to curing cancer and stuff like that.

Last edited:
    Years
    1. Remove the human trait Greed.
    2. Make writers stop ruining good TV shows/books/movies etc by adding awkward & unnecessary romantic subplots
    3. Much more action against everything harming the environment

Removing human trait of greed could have some unintended consequences. Though a noble gesture.

But I totally would be down for number 2 and 3.

Seriously, the fall of every good show is ruining the chemistry between two characters by making them an item.

For mine,

1. The ability to shapeshift matter. I am sure I can make an easy career out of that to earn six-figures easily but I wouldn't need it, plus I could renew resources and cure cancer among other things. Turn a mountain into a mansion. Turn bullets into kittens. OKay, not that last one.
    2. The ability to grant temporary immortality.
    3. The ability to transport matter.

Last edited:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Mine are all personal (read: selfish), so yeah;

1. Financial stability for life. Never having to worry about money again.
    2. A happy, stable relationship. Both parties are happy, no promiscuity, no lies, no deceit, just two people happy to be in a relationship together.
    3. A few extra inches*

* of height, obviously...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It seems you forget that dying of old age is not a disease. :P

Edit: Scratch that, I'd probably change it to curing cancer and stuff like that.

The definition of disease is "a condition that prevents the body or mind from working normally". No one dies of old age; people die because as they get older their organs get weaker and underlying diseases like heart disease are able to take advantage of their weakened state.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    The definition of disease is "a condition that prevents the body or mind from working normally". No one dies of old age; people die because as they get older their organs get weaker and underlying diseases like heart disease are able to take advantage of their weakened state.

I know. Which is why I made an edit saying scratch that.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    My three wishes would go something like this:

1. The ability of self sustainability so I don' have to eat, sleep, drink, or anything.

2. The ability to never be trapped or held hostage by anything or anyone.

3. To be a wish granting genie.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    1. To be rich - It's the only thing I require in order to fulfill my goals, so that would definitely help me in life.

I will not use the rest of my wishes right away, because I might need to wish for something important in the future.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    1. More than half a brain so I could be better at school.
    2. Money to put that brain to use and finish school.
    3. For all the negativity I've built up over the years to leave me.

Back