• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3 wishes

Years
    1. Open access to the bank accounts of anyone whose net worth is over $1 billion (that way, the value of money wouldn't decrease because a whole bunch of it came out of nowhere, and what I spent wouldn't even be a drop in the bucket to them).

2. The ability to manipulate time (could've picked a number of superpowers here, but I think I'd enjoy using this one the most).

3. I'm not sure what exactly I'd call the third one, but it would basically be taking the concept of the movie Groundhog Day, and applying it to my whole lifetime from the time I graduated and forward. Basically, whenever I die, I get sent back to that checkpoint (with all my memories and experiences intact), and have the opportunity to start all over again. With so many small decisions that can greatly impact your life in a number of different ways, I'd love to try out as many of them as I could. Plus, there's the added bonus of knowing that if I don't like how things are going, I can just drive off a cliff and wake up the next morning, haha.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    1. A relatively high metabolism. I'm sick of eating bad for the shortest amount of time and suffering the consequences so ridiculously. As much as I support complete and total body positivity for everyone else, it's so very hard to accept for my own body. *sigh* (Don't get me wrong: I don't want to eat bad, I think health is very important. I just hate gaining weight/having a very crazy difficult time losing weight due to almost nothing aside from my own crappy metabolism.) T-T

2. To drop all of my (pointless) negativity, anger, anxiety, and bitterness. I don't want to just turn into some emotionless vegetable, but a lot of my anger and negative emotions are, in fact, damaging and have no point. They don't contribute to "making me who I am" in a way that needs to stay the same.

3. Financial stability. I don't think it's for crazy greedy reasons though? I just wanna spend the time and energy I would put towards work with my family instead. Life is so short, I feel like a lot of time spent working on a career is a little bit of waste, for me personally. I would rather focus on family than careers.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    First I would wish to have a lot of close real life friendships and a relationship because with lots of friends I wouldn't feel lonely agan, and second I would wish that my brain could do anything once it learned how to do said thing once, and third I would wish for the ability to control time in any way I wish.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    1. I'd wish that no allergys existed
    2. I'd wish vocaloid were real
    3. have invisable arms/vetors like Lucy from Elfen Lied.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    I admit, my most wanted wish is quite selfish, but I don't care.

1: To be with my boyfriend forever, and for everyone to accept us.

2: To cleanse the human thought process of greed, hatred, and anger.

3: The infinite suspension of all war, so that humanity would never again harm each other over such things as land, money, differences in thought processes, and resources.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    I would wish for ageless immortality. People claim this would be rather boring. I think not. Seeing how time and ingenuity are shaped throughout the seasons would be an opportunity you'd have to be stupid to pass up.

As well as the ability to shape the cosmos and the plains of reality as I see fit. I could mold them to what I think is right. I could eliminate the chaff from the wheat with utter ease.

And I'd save the third for a rainy day, someone might wish my powers away.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    1. The mastery of every language
    2. Unlimited moolah
    3. For my bestest friend (which we definitely have a platonic relationship together) to have her gender changed into a guy (y'know, full transformation? Including the organs?) so we can get married legally.

Shut up, I'm selfish I know.

CoffeeDrink

Years
    1. The mastery of every language
    2. Unlimited moolah
    3. For my bestest friend (which we definitely have a platonic relationship together) to have her gender changed into a guy (y'know, full transformation? Including the organs?) so we can get married legally.

Shut up, I'm selfish I know.

This wish killed me. It reminds me of a joke where three guys are stranded on an island, find a genie (they get one wish each) and two of them wish themselves home and the third wished his friends 'were here' (on the island). Anyways, I find the fact that you wish to change the gender of your friend to be able to get married legally interesting. Why not wish for the ability to change the law? Who knows? Maybe the genie (like almost all of them) screws up and leaves your friend sterile just for kicks? Or any other numerous things could go wrong, like proportions. What if it doesn't work out? What if you have new found competition? What if the body changed, but the face remained the same? That'd be a tad. . . strange. Oh, I'm rambling. Would've wished to change laws, I would've.

Or you could wish to change the gender of anyone you said magic words to, like "You, super saver, you." (I've never heard anyone say that, so you probably won't change people on accident). You could wreak havoc on the legal system by flooding it with 'unknown persons' or 'identity thieves'. The DMV would be backed up, the licences would be out of date, and families would be "You're not my son!" (literally). The wonders of swapping related gender issues (what's this? Why's this going on? What's that?)!

Hey, I could be like a wish advisor!

Still saving my third wish for that rainy day. . .

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    This wish killed me. It reminds me of a joke where three guys are stranded on an island, find a genie (they get one wish each) and two of them wish themselves home and the third wished his friends 'were here' (on the island). Anyways, I find the fact that you wish to change the gender of your friend to be able to get married legally interesting. Why not wish for the ability to change the law? Who knows? Maybe the genie (like almost all of them) screws up and leaves your friend sterile just for kicks? Or any other numerous things could go wrong, like proportions. What if it doesn't work out? What if you have new found competition? What if the body changed, but the face remained the same? That'd be a tad. . . strange. Oh, I'm rambling. Would've wished to change laws, I would've.

Or you could wish to change the gender of anyone you said magic words to, like "You, super saver, you." (I've never heard anyone say that, so you probably won't change people on accident). You could wreak havoc on the legal system by flooding it with 'unknown persons' or 'identity thieves'. The DMV would be backed up, the licences would be out of date, and families would be "You're not my son!" (literally). The wonders of swapping related gender issues (what's this? Why's this going on? What's that?)!

Hey, I could be like a wish advisor!

Still saving my third wish for that rainy day. . .

There are a few reasons on why I would wish for that.

1) She prefers to identify herself as a guy.
    2) She's a trap (aka. girl looking like a guy) to begin with.
    3) Even if I change the law, Homosexual couples, even if they're legally married, will bring a lot of dislike from the people.
    4) I've lost count on how many times she said she wants to be a guy so we could get married legally without getting shunned by society.

So yeah. :/

And idc about being steril just get us married already

Plus, I could've wish for control over time so that I could finish my assignments before the deadline but nah, I'd prefer a challenge.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'd like to have another go at this! (call me cheating for having 6 wishes but w.e. lol)

1. Every human on the planet is able to speak 1 universal language fluently. Other languages are obviously still around but at least now we can communicate with people around the world without having to worry about bringing a translator around and we can get video games and anime at the same time!

2. Cure for cancer. Seriously it's a downer for many people and it would make many people happy if they were free of cancer.

3. No more physical violence. Violence should only exist in media such as movies and video games. Therefore there will no longer be war, guns, fist fights, weapons etc.

CoffeeDrink

Years
    There are a few reasons on why I would wish for that.

1) She prefers to identify herself as a guy.
    2) She's a trap (aka. girl looking like a guy) to begin with.
    3) Even if I change the law, Homosexual couples, even if they're legally married, will bring a lot of dislike from the people.
    4) I've lost count on how many times she said she wants to be a guy so we could get married legally without getting shunned by society.

So yeah. :/

And idc about being steril just get us married already

Plus, I could've wish for control over time so that I could finish my assignments before the deadline but nah, I'd prefer a challenge.

Ah, well. If that's all fine and dandy with your friend then that must be fine and dandy with the Dark Gods. I brought up sterility because who knows if she'd like to have kids one day? What about you? Personally, I've always remained on the fence with children, but you never know. . . and I believe that if you change the law, the major opponents will be worn down by the majority of folks who believe in the same ideals as you, and those who actually obey and respect the laws will fall in line.

Tell your friend, that I, Warsmith, says to suck it up and walk tall. You're you, ain't much is going to change that. You get one quarter in this game, and after that: Game Over. All you can do is show the bastards that you mean business, and they're going to have a hell of a time trying to put you under. Humans are all fleshed, weak, and infinitely ignorant beings. There is no reason to fear or hate oneself for the benefit of others. Care not for the voice of the fools. Be confident in your conviction, and that is possibly the best advice I can give your friend. Fear not other's reprisals, and you shall find the further you go, the less and less their squawks and judgement seem to matter. Do what you will, be what you will, act how you will. Do not act for the sake of others. You're only here for as long as you play the life game, so don't blow it by playing the game for someone else.

Back