• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Disney Challenge

Years
    Day #27: Your favorite quote

This was a hard one for me to decide on, but I settled with this:

"You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew." - Pocahontas. What it means is that you can learn different things if you look beyond the scope of what others have. Or that you're different from everyone else in your own way. It really works for me and is a happy thing to think of.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    Day #28: Your favorite theme park

I sadly can't answer this as the Disney theme parks are too expensive for my blood, I would love to go to one someday though and get a Mickey Glasshouse Balloon :)

Years

I've only been to the ones in Florida, never to Disneyland in California, sadly. But i'll go with Epcot. There's a lot to do there, between Test Track, Spaceship Earth, Soarin', and many other cool parts. They also attempt to represent a lot of countries present, so it's hard to get bored there.

Honorable mention goes to Disney's Hollywood Studios. It's kind of the poor man's Universal Studios (although it feels rather dirty to say that given they're in the same state), but I can appreciate Rockin' Roller Coaster, as well as that Fantasmic show that they have at night.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years

From what I hear from others and see on TV/the internet, Disneyland looks like SUCH a bore. Disney World was really fun when I went a couple of years ago, and I'd do it again if not for the inane prices of not only admission, but food, merchandise, and etc., as well as distance from home.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    Day #29: Your favorite theme attraction

Like #28, I haven't been to any Disney Parks in my lifetime, but if I had to choose one, I'd say Blizzard Beach as it's my favorite level to race in from the game "Walt Disney World: Magical Racing Tour"

Years

I think i'll go with Spaceship Earth from Epcot. On the outside it looks like a gigantic golf ball but on the inside you're presented with a very slow moving but beautiful tour through it that goes through different time-oriented areas with a gorgeous score backgrounding the whole thing. It may not feel like much but I enjoy it.

One more to go!

Years
    Day #30: Your favorite theme park show

I think I have to go with Fantasmic! from MGM/Hollywood Studios. The emulation of Fantasia that it blasts out just really creates for an amazing presentation, and it's one that whenever we get the chance to see it i've always felt happy. I haven't gotten to in years, but I still have fond memories with it. Sorcerer Mickey for the win!

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years

Like #28, I can't answer this one correctly due to me not being in any of the parks in my lifetime

Years
    Oh my gosh I am cutting it close with this one! My dumb school work got in the way and I totally forgot and I don't know if this still counts and it's fine if it doesn't I just want to feel like I actually did something with my life at this point :P soooooo...

Day #27: Your favorite quote
    "Once you love someone, they stay in your life forever." -Nita (Brother Bear 2)
    This is like the story of my life right now. I remember back in elementary school there was this girl that I liked (no not in that way but like a sisterly way) and she moved or whatever in third grade and actually came back in high school. However we don't really talk much anymore.

I've never been to a theme park yeah I know it's pretty pathetic. ;)

Well I'll say roller coaster even though I've never been on one...

THREE THEME PARK QUESTIONS?!?! Lol I'm not mad and I really don't have an answer for this question.

Back