• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Gaming PC Challenge - PLEASE READ FIRST POST

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Day 14

Well I haven't had one for a very long time, currently I'm using the most recent Liverpool team photo..And otherwise it's usually music related stuff. But I think I can remember having a rather lovely Fire Emblem 6 one a while back, with Roy and all, very nice.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.

As of now, I have an epic background of Albedo from Xenosaga. (At least... epic to me. X3)
    Here it is:
    Spoiler:

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
  • Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.

FIFA 10.

A little more info...

If I remember correctly then I did have a wallpaper of FIFA 10. It's been a while though and I forgot.

Years
  • Day 12 - A game everyone should play.
    Urgh, yet another of these seemingly objective ones where one really doesn't know what to say... Pokemon comes to mind, but if I use it here, I'll have trouble with Day 13. Instead, I am going to say Tetris. Easy concept yet both difficult and addicting. Doesn't take a lot of time to prepare for playing it, has some really addicting music and it's just a classic. I'll have to reinstall this game on my calculator which for some reason keeps losing all of its saved data when changing the batteries.

Day 13 - A game you've played more than five times.
    Any Pokemon game before generation IV. If you count a generation (excluding remakes of course) as one game since the differences are usually really minor ones, maybe even DPPt would count as well.

Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.
    Hmm, I think I used a Balrog wallpaper something like 4+ years ago due to being addicted to LOTR - The Battle for Middle-Earth. Does that count?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper

Hotel Dusk. Iunno, it was such a cool piece of art too... >:3
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Day: 14
    Question: Current gaming desktop
    Explanation: My current one is from .hack (it does have a game series, so I'm guessing it counts). .hack is fricking amazing and I love it, which is why I have a desktop of it. It is of Altimit OS (the OS system from .hack).
    Picture:
    Spoiler:

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper

My current wallpaper is from Rift. Its the symbol of the Defiants, one of the two warring factions.
    Spoiler:

Day%2014%20-%20Current%20%28or%20most%20recent%29%20gaming%20wallpaper

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper
    I haven't actually had a gaming wallpaper is AGES, so I have to go with "most recent", as in, from probably around a year ago. XD Here is my most recent one. NOTE: I just want to say that the "13" on the desktop was added by me, not the original artist.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Let's keep this one in spoilers please!

Day 15 - Post a screen shot from the game you're playing right now.
    Spoiler:

Don't you just love Portal 2?​

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • Day 15 - Post a screen shot from the game you're playing right now.

I'm currently playing Pokemon Platinum for the second time and WarioWare: Twisted!.

Pokemon Platinum:
    Spoiler:

WarioWare: Twisted!:

Spoiler:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Day 14 - Current (or most recent) wallpaper

Never had one to call my own. I trawled my laptop for previous wallpapers: nothing. Before that, I just had access to the 'family' computer and my brother kept putting Age of Mythology wallpapers on the desktop, so I'd have to say that. But I can't remember which one it was.

Day 15 - Post a screen shot of the game you're playing right now

Spoiler:

Springtime is nice in Pokemon Black. No more annoying Cubchoo on Route 7!

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Day 15 - Post a screen shot of the game you're playing right now

Xenosaga Episode III - Also Sprach Zarathustra - replaying it again because there is a lot I missed (And i need to get betterat the minigame... I get an ultimate weapon and an outfit out of it. >.>)

Spoiler:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Day 15 - Post a screenshot of the game you're playing right now
    Well since I don't want to repeat the Portal 2 thing, I'll go with Pokémon Red (Gameboy). I'm only playing it because it's a challenge I'm participating in, and it's fun to take my own screenshots. :D

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    It's been two days since I last played a game, but I can take that one, right?
    Spoiler:

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.

Uh, that'd be one featuring Alakazam. Specifically, this one:

Spoiler:

I don't have any screenshots of DarkSpore, which was the last game I played, so I'm going to go grab one from online:

Spoiler:

That's what the character builder screen looks like.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Catching up again
    Day 10 - StarFox64
    I've had days where I only played this, continuing to kick the huge guy's butt. I love it, and I'm wicked good too.

Day 11 - 3DS
    I played it at GameStop the other day, and it is AMAZING. I played Street Fighter and I loved the graphics.

Day 12 - Dora: Journey to the Purple Planet
    I have to say, I played this game and got through it for my sister and I personally liked in... Don't judge me :(...

Day 13 - Uuhh, every game I own...
    There's too many to list, and I don't want to go check. I just always reset my games and start them again since I love games while they're still easy.

Day 14 - None...
    I don't use wallpapers... Sorry... :(

Day 15 - Pokemon XD... Again...

Spoiler:

When you're about to catch Lugia...

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Day 15

Been playing Marvel Vs Capcom 2 and Tatsunoko Vs Capcom, to compensate me having no money to afford Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I am completely spaced out and only posting for a time place holder for you guys so you know it is the next day.

Day 16 - Game with the best cut scenes.
    I have seen a lot of them in my time while gaming, but my top one would have to go to Silent Hill 2. Just because they fitted so well with the game, instead of some which felt too long or just pointless.​

Back