• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: [UPDATED] 7 New Pokémon Leaked For Pokémon Sun & Moon

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 9, 2019
    I can see tapu koko getting stance change. That would be so OP!

Also, dazzling blocked quick attack so it's been presumed that it blocks priority. What if it actually blocks physical attacks? That would be a pretty cool niche like shedinja.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    and it shall be called: Snoop Dragon
    Drampa.png

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I can see tapu koko getting stance change. That would be so OP!

Also, dazzling blocked quick attack so it's been presumed that it blocks priority. What if it actually blocks physical attacks? That would be a pretty cool niche like shedinja.
    The fish gives me gimmick feels, so maybe it would get an ability similar to Shedinja.

If Drampa really is Dragon+Grandpa, perhaps there's a Dramma, if it's not another Mr. Mime scenario.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Not really sure how to feel about these.

Years
  • These designs are all very interesting and some did crack me up, like Bruxish and Drampa. Togedemaru looks like the regional Pikaclone, and I love Cutifly as well. Tapu Koko actually looks very good and I admit it wasn't going to be an actual Pokemon but I can accept it now. And then there's Charjabug and Vikavolt which I guess are likely Grubbin's evolutions, they do look a bit unusual but a Bug/Electric typing does seem to be coming to fruition with them here.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm gonna wait for nintendo to confirm this.

They were posted on Serebii's main site so it seems likely they are real. However Serebii himself mentioned he wants to wait for official confirmation at first.

Apparently the footage showed Bruxish blocking a Pikachu's Quick Attack so this means it could have a brand-new ability that blocks priority moves. Definitely something that could turn competitive play around considering these new anti-metagame abilities that we've got lately, like Yungoos' Stakeout and Nekkoala's Definite Sleep.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    So, Tapu Koko is Electric/Fairy
    Drampa is Normal/Dragon (YESYESYESYESYES)
    Bruxish is Water/Psychic
    Chargabug and Vikavolt are Bug/Electric
    Togedemaru is Electric/Steel
    and Cutiefly is Bug/Fairy

Pretty interesting types.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • UGH NO IT'S FAKE
    MY POOR LIL HEART

i really loved cutely within the past 5 minutes I knew about it lmao ;-;

edit: YAY ITS NOT FAKE, + THANKS TO WHO MADE ME THINK IT WAS FAKE, YA NEED HELP

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I don't like Bruxish's design at all. I applaud the otherworldly feel but it's too garish for me.

Vikavolt looks really cool if it hails from Grubbin. Drampa is pretty weird...I am intrigued to see where they were inspired for this draconian aesthetic.

Years
  • So, Tapu Koko is Electric/Fairy
    Drampa is Normal/Dragon (YESYESYESYESYES)
    Bruxish is Water/Psychic
    Chargabug and Vikavolt are Bug/Electric
    Togedemaru is Electric/Steel
    and Cutiefly is Bug/Fairy

Pretty interesting types.

Loving how we've got some new type combinations, plus interesting note is that Togedemaru is our first Electric/Steel outside of the Magnemite line and Tapu Koko joins Dedenne for Electric/Fairy. Bruxish is also the first new Water/Psychic we got since 2nd Gen (but then again, Slowking is related to a 1st Gen Pokemon).

Anyways, Kangaskhan, Emolga and Flygon were also seen in the trailer so they could be possibilities for the Alola Dex.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 9, 2019
    Tapu koko's move is "Nature's rage". Slowbro tried to use yawn but failed because of the electric terrain caused by it's ability which literally reads "Eleki maker" (the japanese text reads in English so this is a transliteration not a translation).

charjabug used spark.

vikavolt's japanese name is "kuwaganon" probably a combination of kuwaga (stag beetle) and cannon. I believe it uses zap cannon.

Drampa's japanese name is "Jijiiron" which is a combination of old man and dragon. It's ability boosted it's special attack. It used dragon breath, not a poison move as some suggested.

bruxish's ability blocked fakout so it seems almost certain it blocks priority moves.

togedemaru's ability is lightning rod. It used discharge.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2016
    That was my point, haha. I was saying to people that they weren't fake from the start (except when I messed with smocks, of course). :V

haha...at some point, i also thought is fake, then just now i refreshed my youtube, and saw that video came out...omg love it ♥ ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Bruxish seems to come with another Anti-Meta ability just like Yungoos and Nekkoala. Her ability blocked both Quick Attack and Fake Out so it appears to kill Priority moves.

I wonder how this will affect Pokemon like Kelfki and Galewing Talonflame who relied on giving Priority effects to specific attacks.

Back