• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Ash might win the Kalos League next episode

bobandbill

one more time
Years

• Ash Ketchum has made it to the final round in the Kalos League, and there's a strong possibility that he will come out on top. Here are some reasons to tune in to the next Pokémon anime episode that will soon air in Japan.

Click here to read the article!

Written by Altairis.

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    If Ash isn't in Alola next season, that would be awesome! I'm sick of him :p

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I hope Ash might be able to win after all this time, considering that Ash haven't won in the leagues before (with exception of Orange Island and Battle Frontier, but still). And I know Alain's Mega Charizard X is also a force to be reckoned with, so I think that it might be one awesome fight for anyone to see.

Last edited:
    Years
  • i hope he wins. but i wouldn't mind if he loses either. looking at the past 3 episodes, Pokemon Animation Staffs doing great with the battle animation. they're so epic that i'm too excited to watch the final battle today.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • I hope Alain wins, his Mega Charizard X is too cool to lose. It would be really lame if Pikachu defeats him.

If Ash isn't in Alola next season, that would be awesome!
    Indeed, it would be refreshing change, Ash and his doped Pikachu has become boring.

Years
  • Great article there, Whitney. Nice analysis she has done on Ash's team and how they drastically differ from his previous regional sagas.

Anyways, best of luck for tonight's episode where we'll all either be popping the bottles or sulking in disappointment over a failed league success once again.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Great article there, Whitney. Nice analysis she has done on Ash's team and how they drastically differ from his previous regional sagas.

Anyways, best of luck for tonight's episode where we'll all either be popping the bottles or sulking in disappointment over a failed league success once again.

Currently , Everything leading up to Ash's victory including the Next Game.
    The Only thing Alain has is Current Director/Writer's love.

Years
  • Well, Famon's biggest fear has been proven...
    Spoiler:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Spoiler:

Lizardo

Public Enemy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Well, Famon's biggest fear has been proven...
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

**** it, there are other things out there to watch.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well, Famon's biggest fear has been proven...
    Spoiler:

Never say never.
    Spoiler:

Either way, Misty's now pretty much our one shot now to redeeming Alola for that bait and switch (can't rely on a league, since it's strongly hinted that Alola doesn't even HAVE a Pokémon league).

Years
  • I don't overly hate Charizard I hate the bias towards it, and that was likely a factor in Alain's victory. And of course Famon's theory being proven correct.

Hopefully Sun & Moon will be better, since no Gyms will make things interesting.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Spoiler:

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • Hooray for Alain and his Mega Charizard X! Ash got owned once again. That outcome shouldn't be surprise to anyone because one of the rules of the Pokémon anime is that Ash will never win the league.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Hooray for Alain and his Mega Charizard X! Ash got owned once again. That outcome shouldn't be surprise to anyone because one of the rules of the Pokémon anime is that Ash will never win the league.

Now if only they could undo Serena's design change.

Oh, and as for your comment about wanting Ash to not coming back for Alola, well....

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back