• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Pokémon Generations Episode 7 is Live

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 20, 2016
I have a theory on the next ep will be a mirror version of this one. We know primal kyogre in the poster alongside groudon so he will appear. What if in the ep Kyogre appears we see May infiltrate team aqua's base with her blaziken and Archie tells Matt to stay behind? It may not happen but I think it's a cool idea since ruby sapphire have more divergent elements than red blue and gold silver.

Reactions: Z25
Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Wow! This was a really awesome episode. Courtney was just as creepy as I imagined she would be, and Primal Groudon was awesome.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Courtney has a very different personality from the games. Instead of being stoic and robotic, she acts really emotional all the time. And I don't recall any mentions of a vision in ORAS either.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Courtney creeped me out a bit.

However, this was pretty good. These reminds me a lot of the game anime trailers, so I wonder if this one is actually the continuation of the ORAS Anime Trailer we got with Brandon and May.

Which brings me to BW, I wonder if they will rerelease the BW2 anime trailers we got or if they will be different or if they will also seem like a continuation.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 25, 2018
This one had great animation and yes Courtney was portrayed well.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Wow another amazing episode, however I NEED PROTAGONIST VOICES ;_;
If I could join ANY team, it would be magma, just for the sweet outfit ;)
And courtney was cool too, creepy voice, weird eyes, ect.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Courtney was a legit insane.
I wish the ep was longer so we could see the battle between Brendan and Courtney.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Really liked what happened with Courtney here. She's pretty cool, so her getting more expressions and focus was nice. Much different voice then I'd expect, but her being Nynx from fates makes a lot of sense. Looking forward to next week.

BurningChrome

Alain Kalos League Champion 2016
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2016
These episodes are awesome, it's gonna be really hard to get into the sun mad moon anime after these shorts are over. :(

Years
I loved how Courtney's personality was presented, it was good to see the focus placed on an antagonist and the idea of her having a vision was pretty cool too.

blue

gucci
Years
Courtney was creepier in the Generations episode than she was in ORAS! I'm glad she was given a cameo though, it felt like she was one of the main characters for this brief episode.

Mystelex

I haven't played OR/AS yet, so is Courtney really like that in the games...?

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
hey there's my Hoenn waifu
I don't remember Courtney having some form of psychic ability in ORAS, so I'm curious to see the direction the writers are willing to take this detail. Assuming it won't be scrapped after Team Aqua's episode, of course. I'd like to see the female protagonists for some variety in cameos tbh, because obviously not everyone choose the male mc, and these cameos are supposedly stand-ins for the player.

I have a theory on the next ep will be a mirror version of this one. We know primal kyogre in the poster alongside groudon so he will appear. What if in the ep Kyogre appears we see May infiltrate team aqua's base with her blaziken and Archie tells Matt to stay behind? It may not happen but I think it's a cool idea since ruby sapphire have more divergent elements than red blue and gold silver.

I hope so, because then one of the girls would actually appear, and it ties into ORAS' multiverse by using both versions to represent Hoenn.

Back