• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Magikarp Jump releases in Italy [UPDATE: Australia, Canada, USA]

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Updated - the game is live in Australia, Canada and the US rn. Let us know if there are other countries too besides Japan and Korea!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Magikarp Jump

I am in Canada and downloaded it this morning! I didn't stop playing, I really enjoy it!
My favourite feature is the different patterns to collect. As a Shiny Hunter in the main games, it really feels similar to me, and I'd like to see something like this in the main games! So far I got every Calico patterns, and one Orange two-tone.

What about you? Do you enjoy it so far? What do you like about the game?

Last edited:
Years
I'm playing it right now, and it's actually pretty fun. The cutesy graphics are pretty good with the light gameplay. I have a calico pattern on my current magikarp. (It kind of looks like it's missing scales though ;-;)

Also RIP Magi I

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Played for a few moments. Seems really simplistic to me.

Years
I just started playing the JP version and it is a solid 10/10 already. Glad there are language options, the English is pretty much flawless. Man I did not think this game would be so fun!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
I'm gonna merge the main discussion thread for this game with the comments thread for the Daily article, as they 're serving the exact same purpose right now. Sorry!

Anyways I like the game! I haven't gotten too far in it yet, I'm still halfway through the friend league, but I absolutely adore the art style it uses and could stare at it all day. It's got a super high level of polish and some neat features like the Manaphy Frenzy that I found. Definitely going to be playing more of it!

Broscouts

Joey Softpaws
Years
Magikarp Jump, latest addiction

I just downloaded the Magikarp Jump mobile game that was finally released, post soft launch in Italy. Not gonna lie... raising a magikarp is actually addicting. How is everyone enjoying it so far?

Lets talk about tips, easter eggs, or anything that you notice in the game!

Ie. watch out for pidgeotto!

Haven't tried out the game yet? Check out gameplay below if are intrigued!

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
MY KARP GOT EATEN NOOOOOOO WHYYYY

Press F to pay respect

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I scored a shiny Magikarp on my third generation and then immediately got mad at myself bc I'm enjoying the game a lot more than I though I would.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Online now
I'm also liking this game far more than I had thought. Originally, I wasn't going to download it because it didn't seem like something that would interest me. But I gave it a try on my lunch break, and had a lot of fun with it. It's just a simple game that I can play for a few minutes when there's time to waste.

Just got my own gold Magikarp! It's my third Magikarp...after my second one got eaten.
emot-saddowns.gif

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Achromatic, I got a second Shiny Magikarp!
I'm currently at rank 22,and my Magikarp is lvl 30/32. I'm playing way too much, I'm super glad people seem to enjoy it too!

Years
one of mine got eaten today too im cry

Achromatic, I got a second Shiny Magikarp!
I'm currently at rank 22,and my Magikarp is lvl 30/32. I'm playing way too much, I'm super glad people seem to enjoy it too!

Wow! You're such a high level. I'm only rank 8 or 9, and I feel like I've played a ton already...

gz people on the shiny karps too *^*

Back