• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Watch Venusaur and friends follow you in Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee

Years
  • i cant get over venusaur hopping like that

like anatomically it makes sense but.... it's going to take me a while to get used to lmao u.u

Ultra Sun

Yes this is PC user Sun lol
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2022
    i cant get over venusaur hopping like that

like anatomically it makes sense but.... it's going to take me a while to get used to lmao u.u

my thoughts...

I don't think Venusaur was shown to be hopping before. I was like whut, when it hopped like that. I prefer Venusaur walking slowly, like it was presented in various medias before.

Years
  • The Venusaur's hopping will haunt me for years now. I even had to check anime episodes with Venusaur to see if it was hopping this whole time. It wasn't.
    But other than that this was interesting video. I love that some Pokémon will be slower (and some probably faster?) that player. I wish there was Pokémon that would just run around you.

Years
    • Seen today
    What the...?! Venusaur should walk like a lizard, not hop like a toad.

Something like this:

e5e60e24edbd7afec5520ccb3f065bf3.gif

Last edited:
    Back