• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Gym Leaders leaked!

Years
All can be seen in the above article. Spoiler-heavy images will be on a separate page. If you don't wish to read big spoilers, feel free to stick with the first page!

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Can you specify which pictures contain heavy spoilers (I.E. more story-related than just knowing the name/types/appearances of the Gym Leaders)? Like, if you start from the first picture in the slideshow, how many pictures can you see?

Years
Can you specify which pictures contain heavy spoilers (I.E. more story-related than just knowing the name/types/appearances of the Gym Leaders)? Like, if you start from the first picture in the slideshow, how many pictures can you see?

Spoiler-heavy stuff is on the second page, as mentioned in the article 👍 So you can just stick to the first page if you don't want to be spoiled! I'll edit that into the OP. =)

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
I'll skip my thoughts on designs since it would take way too long. Other than that, it's official. Water starter goes in Shield, and Grass goes to Sword. No way I'm letting Grass deal with an Ice leader.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I love that we are getting an Ice Type gym leader and that she will be in my game I am getting :D :D Kinda hard to tell the design. She looks fun though. I am a bit surprised that there isn't a Steel Gym Leader though.

The designs aren't the best from what I can tell though. Bea and Nessa still seem to have the best in my opinion.

Spoiler:

Years
Melony is thicc and adorable. Opal is your typical british grandma. Allister and Piers really stand out for the boys. I'm curious to see Gordie now.

Spoiler:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
FInally ! A dark type gym leader! I am avoiding trainer cards, I prefer knowing the looks and not knowing the biographies for now.

Years
What do you guys think?

I have found more Gym Leaders League Cards if you want to add them to your article :

Spoiler:

Years
Do you think the person with Melony on this card can actually be Gordie, the Gym Leader exclusive to Sword ? Look at his shirt !

Spoiler:

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
So the Ice leader is in Shield. That's ideal and looking at her
Spoiler:
design makes more sense now. Is the UK really cold enough for an Ice Gym though?

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
It only took 7 gens (because Dark only existed since gen 2). Hurrah!

Not surprised there was one more pair of version exclusive Gym Leaders. I'm kinda skimming over the text though, as I'd rather find out about the characters when playing.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
So the Ice leader is in Shield. That's ideal and looking at her
Spoiler:
design makes more sense now. Is the UK really cold enough for an Ice Gym though?

I mean she is likely in the town with all the snow that we seen in the trailers. That area is covered in snow and the water has glaciers. Not to mention it seems to be in the mountains.

And the environment is similar to Tennessee's weather, but not as warm during summer.

Last edited:
Back