• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Pokémon Masters EX trends on Twitter for the wrong reasons

Pokémon Masters EX trends on Twitter for the wrong reasons

Pokémon Masters EX trends on Twitter for the wrong reasons

The name change may not have worked as intended.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Further proof the name change was poorly thought out (not even the name itself, just... doing that at all!)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • she/her, they/them
  • Seen yesterday
so how long until they fix the Twitter name lol

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Whoever picked the header image for this article... really, really high kudos! Showing they know their audience. (extra if it was you, bobandbill; a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one)

Also, I'm somehow sure that this was but a perfectly planned marketing move by the people behind the game. There's simply no practical way they could not see it... coming.

Now, if we can post PG-16 memes on the subject somewhere....

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Whoever picked the header image for this article... really, really high kudos! Showing they know their audience. (extra if it was you, bobandbill; a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one)

Also, I'm somehow sure that this was but a perfectly planned marketing move by the people behind the game. There's simply no practical way they could not see it... coming.

Now, if we can post PG-16 memes on the subject somewhere....
Guilty as charged. :V I had another idea initially but then saw that image and thought it was funny, suggested the change during editing, and it was supported so I went with it!
Thanks, now I can't unsee it...
You're welcome!

Back