• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey of Betrayal(revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Houndoom swiftly released a blast of fire, incinerating the Leech Seed. Seeing Bulbasaur use Agility, Rey's eyes narrowed. "Houndoom, create a shield." Houndoom nodded, adjusting the loam about it as Rey attempted to track Bulbasaur's movements. Once his Pokemon seemed ready, Rey nodded. Releasing a small amount of flame, the canine set the plants surrounding it alight, creating a wall of fire about it. Falling silent, both Rey and Houndoom waited.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    ''NO BULBASAUR!!'' Baker cried out with deep worry, the fire was getting closer and incasing bulbasaur, he could see the look of panic in bulbaurs eyes, there was nothing they could do but watch, baker felt like dirt watching bulbasur in such panic and was considering forfeiting the match, nothing was worth bulbasur being cooked like that, but bulbasur looked into bakers eyes, with a look of such bravery and determination that told baker that it did not want to give up, baker knew it had too much pride, .........baker nodded just a the fire was in a small enough circle to touch bulbasur,it was bown backwards out of the rig of fire from the force of the heated flame, bulbasaur was burnt, badly and could hardly stand, baker looked on

come on buly.....come on

suddenly bulbasaurs body began to glow a greenish colour, at first the though that popped into it's head was evoloution but then he had a flash back of the last time thi had happened.........it was dangerous when any grass pokemon used it......but with bulbasaur it was extremely powerful........it was overgrow.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    His eyes glittering in the firelight, Rey watched in silence. Houndoom remained silent, its scarlet eyes closed. Though it did not turn to view Bulbasaur, it felt its increase in energy.

This is interesting . . . and unexpected. Rey's expression remained flat and cold. For now . . . I'll wait to see what happens next.

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
    Years
    Aqua watched the battle silently. She was curious of what's going to happen. This battle is taking a long time, she realized. After eating some chicken stew, her appetite changed to watching Rey's Houndoom battle Baker's Bulbasaur.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    bulbasur began to shake, more and more vigorously!

its bulb was getting bigger, and so was it's main body!.....then.....it stopped......it stared at houndoom, they were now about equal in size, bulbasur stared at houndoom with respect.

yeeeeesssssss!!!!! now lets really show Rey how we battle when things get......heated up

Bulbasaur continued to look on at houndoom, awaiting instruction,

''Bulbasaur!!!'' baker screamed use agility

bulbasur started using agility, but it was faster then ever before! Baker couyldn't even see it, it was dashing around at the speed of light!
    still unsure of where exactly it was, baker gave another order use tackle!
    suddenly he saw it, but only for a split second as it zoomed past him and straight for houndoom.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    "Pretty good battle we have here. Lots of tactic being used," Brad says, speaking mainly to Espy, who is lying beside him on the ground, also watching the battle.

"Espy! Espy!" she shouts in agreement. The battle really was interesting. She had no idea who was going to win.

"Whoever the winner is, it is well deserved," Brad states as he continues to watch the battle.

Latias Lover!

Years
    Dragonair rushed up besides Aqua. She and the Dragonair watched Bulbasaur heading speedily towards Houndoom. "Dragonair, Dragonair!" The Pokemon looked astonished, due to the Bulbasaur's amazing speed.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    OOC: need Kotenga to post for us to continue really!

Bulbasaur continued to dash around, using the power it had aborbed from Overgrow, it then upon command went flying straight at Houndoom In a tackle attack

If bulbasaur doent get this, then i fear we have lost, ifd he does, then we may stand a chance, but this has been tough battle and I am very proud of Bulbasaur.

Latias Lover!

Years
    ((Kogenta isn't online...))

Dragonair hissed as Bulbasaur dashed around the field. The Pokemon seemed thoughtful.

"Dragy, Dragon, Dragon, Dragonair!" The Pokemon hissed again. I quieted her down and continued watching the battle. It was too interesting to ignore.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    His amber, firelit eyes darting about, Rey found himself unable to fully track Bulbasaur's movements. "Houndoom, this one's yours." The canine Pokemon gave no audible reply, rather remaining with its eyes closed.

Suddenly, Houndoom's eyes snapped open. Whirling to face its opponent, it released a full Flamethrower. Though it had not seen its opponent, it had known it was there . . . it had used Detect.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!''

Baker was confused yet impressed at the same time, how had Houndoor managed to detect Bulbasaur, as good a detect is Bulbaaur was going at an inormal speed, Baker could see bulbasaur felt the same way, then the flasmethrower hit with such an extreme force that it flew acorss the hill and landed with a humoungous crash.........
    ''Bul......ba''
    it tried to stand up it was uing all its strength to try and just stand up, Baker had ters in his eyes, a friendly battle had turned into a battle of the prides of the 2 pokemon,
    ''bu.l..ba..''
    it begin to try and absorb energy from the sunlight to prepear for a solarbeam

''No bulba''
    baker sauid with a serious voice and staring hard at his pokemon
    ''Thats enough''

Bulbasaur was staring at Baker......it stopped absorbing sun and used its vine whip to pull itself up, it looked at houndoom, turned around and walked up to baker who looked down at it.....
    ''Bulbasaur, I am so proud of you, to carry on now would be worthless, even if you won you couldnt make me any more proud of you then I already am.''

''The match is your Rey......You win''

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Rey nodded solemnly, tossing a Pokeball into the air. "Dragonair, put out the fire." Red light burst from the Pokeball, releasing the form of an elegant, snake-like Pokemon. Crooning with its melodic voice, Dragonair viewed the blazing fire with its dark eyes. Soon, a soft glow surrounded the dragon's gems as rain began to pour onto the flames.

Approaching Baker and his Pokemon, Houndoom by his side, Rey knelt by Bulbasaur's side. Placing a Burn Heal and Hyper Potion on the ground, he quietly stated, "The battle was well-fought, especially with your starting with a heavy disadvantage." Standing, Rey turned to view the remnants of the fire. As the last burning flicker faded into naught, Rey raised a Pokeball. "Thank you, Dragonair. Good work. Return." In a scarlet flash the Dragonair disappeared, and the rain ceased.

Starting away from the area, Rey commented to Houndoom, "Your Detect exceeded my hopes and expections. And, your reaction time was good. But, we should work on your Solar Beam."

Staring at its trainer, Houndoom growled quietly.

Rey smiled slightly. "You don't like that? Then I'll see if I can find another attack for you to learn. But, until then, you'll have to stick with Solar Beam."

Latias Lover!

Years
    Aqua's Dragonair barked.

"Dragonair!" The Pokemon seemed excited to see another Dragonair, but it also looked jealous.

"Dragonair!!" The Pokemon barked again. This time Aqua hushed Dragonair down.
    "Well, guys, did you have fun?" Aqua asked.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    Baker had a tear in his eyes, but not because he was upset for losing, because he was so proud of Bulbasaur, he bent down, making sure his cap was covering the tears in his eyes. He gratefully picked up the burn heal and spreayed in on bulbasaur, who flinched, but did not complain, Bker then sprayed It with some hyper potion, but Bulbasaur was still looking bad.
    'Bulbasaur, Ill take you to a pokemon centre'

he raised his cap and stared at bulbasaur

'Im very proud of you'

'Bul...basaur'

baker took a pokeball out of his pocket and enlarged it he called Bulbasaur to return.
    'rest in there until we get there mate'

Baker then turned around and looked down at the floor.... he stared at it for a minuite, and suddenly shot his head up and gave a very toothy grin to Rey
    ''well Rey im impressed, not many pokemon can stand up to bulbasaurs overgrow like that! your houndoom and your battle technique are superb, you should be very proud of it'
    baker bent down and smiled at houndoom.

'Anyway, im gonna take Bulbasaur to a pokemon centre, by the time I get back it should be late so dont wait up guys, weve gotta get moving tommorow, its the big day where im gonna start my badge challenge!'

baker had decided not to take the badge challenge straight away, he wanted to observe a pokemons behaviour and study there battle techniques first, but he had pretty much everything he needed.

''Ill se ya later guys'
    He said walking off over the hill.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "It was a great match you two. But in the end Houndoom's type advantage won. But I think Rey should be careful cause with a little more training there's no way Houndoom will beat Bulbasuar." Said Trista smiling. She glanced at Arcanine who had sat and whose tongue was lolling out happily. "As for my lazy Arcanine, there's no hope for him."

"Arc!" Said Arcanine happily.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    Baker heard the compliment and waved back at her in thanks.

he walked over to the lake where all the pokemon were playing together, he ceckoned his pokemon to come closer.

''well guys, have ya had fun?''

they all happily smiled and started talking amongst eachother in approval. except Abra who hadn't woken up since he was let out.

'well I would let you all carry on for another hour or so, but iv'e gotta go into town and I wont be back till dark so your all gonna have to come with me'
    he bent down and picked up his newest pokemon, the caterpie he caught not long ago.
    ''did you enjoy meeting evryone today''
    ''eeeeeee''
    it smiled at baker and curled up in his arms as if ready for a long nap.
    ''HAHAHA, yeah I gues we could all do with some rest, come on guys, back you come''

Baker pulled out 2 pokeballs and returned caterpie and sealo, he hooked them back onto his belt and pulled out another 2 which he used ton return psyduck and torchick, he hooked these up aswell, and pulled out the last one.
    he stared at Abra for a minuite and thought to himself
    Poor guy, he hasnt been seeing much battle action lately, he must be really bored, ill make sure he gets to compete in my net battle

at that he also returned Abra and put his pokeball back onto his belt.

At that he turned around and began walking off down the hill.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Rey paused, nodding in a fairly amiable manner to Aqua, Baker, and Trista. Then, turning, both he and Houndoom vanished into the forest that edged the meadow. The trainer quietly made his way through the woods, his steps muffled by the soft grass on the forest floor. Despite his calm expression, however, Rey's eyes had a strangely cold, distant edge. The battle was good one, no doubt. But, if it could be called victory, it was a hollow one. Houndoom did well, but . . . The coordinator glanced at the fire canine walking silently at his side. The battle showed me how much we have to learn.

Deeming them to be a sufficient distance from the others, Rey spoke to Houndoom. "We'll stop here a moment to take care of your wounds."

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    Baker carried on walking throagh the woods towards the town, making loud noises from all the twigs he was breaking and the leafs he was russeling by stepping on them. Baker felt wierd, he didn't understand why he couldn't get his mind off that match.
    Whats wrong with me? I remember that when my bulbasaur was in the ring of fire, I felt really wierd, as if I was also in pain!, plus I had a bad feeling about something, but then again I did eat a bad pizza earlier!

he laughed to him,self,
    Ah what does it matter? it was a great match.
    he carried on walking, thknking about tractics to use in his next battle

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Trista watched Baker and Rey leave. She stretchd and started to clean up. Once everything was put away again she looked at Arcanine. "Feel like run Arcy?"

"Arcnine!" Yipped Arcanine running to her.

"Good." Trista hopped on Arcanine's back adn turned to Aqua. "We'll be back soon. I'm going to head into town as well and pick up some supplies. When I was digging in my backpack earlier I noticed I was a bit low. Later." She raised a hand then tapped Arcanine who shot off towards town.

After running for a while Arcanine slowed adn Trista sighed. "I love relaxing and taking a vacation and all, but I'm also a little bored. It's sad really. I should learn how to have more fun. Hmm. No more I just need to learn how ot relax more." Arcanine nodded and Trista grinned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back