• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Planet

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    DeathScape said:
    Uranus has two moons. XD. :P Just kidding...
    that was a retarded, immature attempt at a bad joke that ended up sucking horribly and on top of that was SPAM. so promise only to SPAM if the jokes are funny.

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Dark Penguin said:
    that was a retarded, immature attempt at a bad joke that ended up sucking horribly and on top of that was SPAM. so promise only to SPAM if the jokes are funny.

Yeah, when if you quoted me just to say spam then you're spamming, so why don't you shut up and mind your own buisness.

Chairman Kaga, you have no friends in real life, (You said it yourself.) so you have nothing to say.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    DeathScape said:
    Yeah, when if you quoted me just to say spam then you're spamming, so why don't you shut up and mind your own buisness.

Chairman Kaga, you have no friends in real life, (You said it yourself.) so you have nothing to say.
    Why do you keep going off topic and spamming?

Yeah, I agree, the planet looks quite boring, but whatever.

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
    x.x I hope this will clear some things up. Pluto is 47 AU (astronimical units) away from the sun, and this planet is 90 AU away from the sun. This planets temperary name is like 13241-2005 or something... I don't know, all I know is that this planet is pretty big too.

Insanity Mawile

OGMWTFBBQTEHSTFU!!!!!!!!1
    Years
    DeathScape said:

Not the smartest thing to say...

Anyhow, does this new planet make Pluto and Charon(?) nothing more than big-*** asteriods?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Not really...it's kinda messed up. Pluto is only a planet because it has a moon and because of it's size. If it was that size with no moon, then it wouldn't be a planet, but since it has a moon, it means it has some form of gravity, thus making it a planet. Which is why Senda and the others aren't counted.

And DeathScape, talk back to a mod or anyone else like that again and you're banned.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Deathscape, you have no friends here, so nobody cares about your opinion. Stop being a troll and find a life. Purportedly having no friends invalidates my opinion how? I have many friends, and they're all better people than you. Nobody buys your little act. It kind of reminds me of how a kindergartner acts when he's pretending to be tough.

You mean they can't determine if a satellite of the sun has any gravitational force, Jorge?

I'm rather sure that even if an object has other objects orbiting it, it doesn't technically count as a planet. I've seen photographs of a small comet orbiting a larger comet.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    It depends...like I said, the whole system is messed up.

If an "object's" gravity is enough to hold something the size of a moon (which is apparently always in question) then it means it can stand as a planet. If not, then it's just another heavenly object. But sometimes they let that go because the size of a planet is greater than most heavenly objects...in other words, NASA really screws up a lot.

Years
    Tch. Dunno what'd make it count as a planet... tha line between planets an' asteroids orbittin' tha Sun didn't need any clear delimitations, since the asteroids orbittin' tha Sun in the asteroid belt are clearly way smaller than tha planets. But what about an object this big? By what I've seen its shape looks more like an asteroid's, but by size... meh.

They should test its age ta see if it's as old as our solar system. If not, then it may just be another asteroid that was wandering through space an' got caught in tha Sun's gravity field at some point...

Back