• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a new world:the keonni region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • "go articuno, bring that bird down!" i yelled. articuno sat there. i walked over to it. she picked me up off the ground with her beak and placed me on her back. "now we`re talkin!" i shouted.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • "and become a freek" blitz said looking at capalex "i dont think i want to do that ill deal with the pain" blitz said clenching his fists "ow.......... ill have to be nearly dead befor i become a freek" i said in anger

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • "You won't become a freak you will become IMMORTAL that accident that caused this Mewtwo hand to come is that i got some Mewtwo cells into me and not the fountain"i said calmly to blitz

ooc: My name is Maxie in this rp and my real name is Alex so you can refer to me in those names

rayquaza master z

rock on slipknot
    Years
  • dark_espeon said:
    that was forever ago... im changing myself. :cheeky:

name: saphira moonstream
    starter pokemon: (sp) eevee
    description: light blue tank, dark blue pants, dirty blond hair with a single blue highlight in the front, a silver neckless with a rose shape sapphire.
    rival: andrew
    rivals pokemon: (rp) poochyena
    r u good or evil? good

ooc: im glad someone signed up!!! :D i started this in may and it was moved!

ic: saphira felt the cool brease flowing through her long hair. she thought about the eevee she had just found. she wondered if it would accept her... but there was no time to think about that. saphira loved being out on the sea. on a new adventure...
    rico: hey I will join if I find out were to register.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • ooc: oh sorry capalex i 4got oh well

btw yay we might have a new member

ic: "immortal is a freek" blitz said "imagine how boring it would be never to die, watch your friends grow old as you stay young, whatch everyone around you die one by one, oh thats right i forgot YOUR used to it aren't you" blitz said 4geting about the two birds. suddenly the birds attacted both me and maxie, maxie didnt apear to feal anything but blitz was uncountios(sp?)

milo1195

sheep lover
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2004
    name:milo
    starter pokemon:Gonbe
    description: I am so evil that noone likes me I wear black all the time
    rival: jo
    rivals pokemon:caterpie
    r u good or evil?:EVIL MWAHAHAHAHA

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • ooc: forgot what?

ic: "yes i am used to it but what the heck i can't be killed" i said to the uncontius Blitz "uhhh are you allright" i asked, because he didn't answer i took him inside and took him to the pool and placed him into the water

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • ooc: about calling you your ic name :P

as blitz was in the water rultz (who was already out with the rest of mu pokemon) telaported into the pool and used barier(sp?) i woke up and said "who put me in this pool, i thought i said i would only use it if i was nearly dead"blitz said in anger as a powerfull blast hit rultz's barier attack "rultz did you put me in here" blitz said relising rultz was now imortal aswell "wow you could be my greatest pokemon bcoz u cant get hert" blitz said to his rultz

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • mudkip moltres and treeko all fought the legendarie birds without my command while rultz continued the barier around me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back