• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a wild fletchling (re)appeared!

Years
Hey, I've been away for 3(?!) years, Pokémon SV and Legends Z-A have me hyped, so about time I came back and reconnected with old friends and made new ones!! I'm friendly (enough) so say hi :)
Hello Fletchling, and welcome back to the forums!
It is neat to hear you reconnected with old friends and made new ones!
Am I wrong to guess Fletchling is your favourite Pokémon ?

Years
Hello!
I don't think I was around yet at the time, but welcome back!

If you're looking forward to Legends Z-A... did you play the previous Legends game, Legends Arceus ?
As for SV, I take it you're waiting for it to go on sale or something? Do you already know which version you're getting?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Hello!
I don't think I was around yet at the time, but welcome back!

If you're looking forward to Legends Z-A... did you play the previous Legends game, Legends Arceus ?
As for SV, I take it you're waiting for it to go on sale or something? Do you already know which version you're getting?
Legends Arceus is incredible, but I wish it had a bit more replay value, maybe I'll give it a revisit soon!
Nah I already have them both! I use Scarlet as my main adventure and Violet to just do sandbox runs

Ben Resolute

Forum surfer since 2012
Days
Legends Arceus is incredible, but I wish it had a bit more replay value, maybe I'll give it a revisit soon!
Nah I already have them both! I use Scarlet as my main adventure and Violet to just do sandbox runs

sup Fletch! Nice to meet you, happy to see another challenge/niche runner. What kind of sandbox runs do you do in Violet?

Back