• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild new member has appeared!

Years
    Heyo, PC.

I'm a guy that goes by KazutoKatsuragi online. Feel free to call me Kazu, or KK. I've been playing Pokemon since Red, my favourite being Gen4. I haven't played for awhile, due to getting bored of ORAS (ggnobattlefrontier) but have recently gotten back into things (starting a new save on XY for the lulz). I joined these forums to find a nice place to find trades (god forbid the GTS, lol) and to make my mascot team somewhat competitive (though I'm bad at them).

Hope we can all get along. o/

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    A wild new member has appeared!

Hey! Welcome to the forums Kazu! I'm Dragon.~
    Awesome username, by the way! It's rather creative indeed!

I think Gen 4 is pretty fun; I loved paying Platinum when it went out, and loved it ever since. I was quite disappointed that there was no battle frontier too on ORAS, but hopefully the new Pokémon games, Sun & Moon have a really great post game.

If you wanna do some trades, feel free to visit our Trade section! Some really wonderful traders are there! And I hope you enjoy your time here at The PokéCommunity! The forums are filled with kind, helpful and competitive people~ Have a wonderful day and I hope we can chat again soon.

Years
    Hi there Kazu, welcome to PC; I'm Zach and it's a pleasure to meet you! :)

Haha yeah, I know how bad the GTS with trading at times, especially since Gen VI D: However, I'm glad to definitely see you've joined us for trading! ^_^ We do have quite the wonderful trading community here, so be sure to check out our Trade Corner section if you haven't already done so!

Other than that, I definitely hope to see you around the forums!

PC helps keep people's love for the franchise alive and hopefully it'll assist you in that regard if you're falling in and out of love with it. 8] Nice meetin' you Kazu!

I started a new file on X somewhat recently too.. going through it all with totally unevolved pokémon so that's been kinda hard. And I don't even have my second badge yet aha.

Have a good time, be sure to ask if you need anything. Enjoy trading and looking forward to having you.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Welcome to PC Kazu!

Whatever you interest in Pokemon is, there'll be a heap of other members here who also share your interest which is why PC is so good!

Back