• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA A wild Ninetales has appeared!

Years
    It's been a while since we've seen this lovely trend! Feel free to ask me whatever questions you have!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    hi Lina!
    I got a question... sorry but, who's the girl in your signature again and what show is she from? More in general, what are your favorite anime / shows to watch?

Last edited:
    Years
    The character in my signature is Mine from Akame ga Kill!

A wild Ninetales has appeared!

She is also one of my all-time favourite anime characters.

My favourite western television show as of right now is Outer Banks! I finished it a week ago or so and I highly recommend it!

In terms of anime, my all-time favourite is Violet Evergarden! I also love Akatsuki no Yona, Angel Beats, Little Busters, Free, Akame ga Kill, & Attack on Titan, as well as a plethora of others!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What do you like best about Coralie? :)

Years
    What do you like best about Coralie? :)

I love her energy, her enthusiasm. Coralie is a burst of light, she's a firework! There's never a dull moment with her and she's incredibly fun to write. Moreover, she is quite eccentric and is unapologetically herself. I admire this about her and her ability to see the good in all and to enjoy life to the fullest.

Which Inuyasha character is most like you?

I would say Kagome Higurashi! She's deeply empathetic, quite opinionated, and immensely impulsive! I think she's a tad more courageous than I am, however. I'm not sure how willing I'd be to continually return to the feudal era to confront demons and other hellish monsters!

A part of me also identifies as Kikiyo. She's strong-willed and incredibly driven.

What about you, Sam? I'm curious now!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Hm... what is your [l]least[/f] favorite musician, or genre? Is there any song that annoys you? 😃

Years
    Hm... what is your [l]least[/f] favorite musician, or genre? Is there any song that annoys you? 😃

In terms of genre, I would say that I dislike overly aggressive rap music and heavy metal.

In terms of musicians, there are so many that I dislike! I've never been a fan of Cardi B, I find her voice to be a bit squeaky and annoying in all honesty. I've never cared for 6ix9ine, either, I think his music is very abrasive and unpleasant to the ears. (The majority of my friends enjoy his music and thus I am forced to listen to him.) His song, FEFE, I actually like, though. I'm not too big on Demi Lovato either, I find her exceedingly bland!

Years

I would say Kagome Higurashi! She's deeply empathetic, quite opinionated, and immensely impulsive! I think she's a tad more courageous than I am, however. I'm not sure how willing I'd be to continually return to the feudal era to confront demons and other hellish monsters!

A part of me also identifies as Kikiyo. She's strong-willed and incredibly driven.

What about you, Sam? I'm curious now!

I could see that totally. I immediately thought of Kikyo for you too because she is beautiful, independent, dignified, deep and interesting. You could even look like her.

But I see Kagome for you even more because she's kind and spirited and I imagine you could actually be proactive like her if you were thrust into the situation.

Kagome or Kikyo would make sense because Kagome is Kikyo's reincarnation.

Now for me, off the top of my head I immediately thought of Shippo for myself.

I'm an emotionally demonstrative and animated person. Loving and loyal to those close to me. I have an active imagination and like to make things, and have got a playful, bit of tease streak in me.

I just took a personality test to see, and it actually gave me someone else. This is the test I took.

https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-schoo...ke_button_cicks_personality_quiz_result_pages

It said I was ...

Spoiler:

Years
    I could see that totally. I immediately thought of Kikyo for you too because she is beautiful, independent, dignified, deep and interesting. You could even look like her.

But I see Kagome for you even more because she's kind and spirited and I imagine you could actually be proactive like her if you were thrust into the situation.

Kagome or Kikyo would make sense because Kagome is Kikyo's reincarnation.

Now for me, off the top of my head I immediately thought of Shippo for myself.

I'm an emotionally demonstrative and animated person. Loving and loyal to those close to me. I have an active imagination and like to make things, and have got a playful, bit of tease streak in me.

I just took a personality test to see, and it actually gave me someone else. This is the test I took.

https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-schoo...ke_button_cicks_personality_quiz_result_pages

It said I was ...

Spoiler:

I definitely envision you as Kikiyo! She's elegant, charming, introspective, intelligent, and fiercely loyal! You have an immensely calming aura that she possesses as well.

I could definitely see you as Shippo, though. I do think he embodies your more energetic, bubbly, and mischievous side. You certainly emulated Shippo when you stole my precious sugar cookies. He is definitely my favourite character in the series!

Anyways, I took the same quiz and unsurprisingly got Kagome!

Last edited:

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Hii! What's your favorite snack?

Years
    what styles/colors of clothing appeal to you the most? do you wear them?

I like clothing that complements my figure (I am thin and tall). I always wear high-waisted jeans/mom jeans, I love cute oversized t-shirts and crop tops, and big warm cardigans, etc.

People often describe my style as both feminine and grunge. I love colour, though it depends on the season. In spring, I'm more likely to opt for soft pastels, bright yellows, vibrant hues, I'll wear a sundress, whereas in autumn, I typically opt for warmer tones such as burnt orange and burgundy. It also purely depends on the mood I'm in.

Either black licorice or cinnamon hearts, I forget which, but she really loves the spicy candy stuff.

Oh yes, I just adore black licorice and cinnamon hearts. Sam, you know me so well! No, absolutely not. I would say my favourite snack is Oreos though I love any sort of cookie or pastry. I also LOVE chocolate. Cheetos puffs are a contender as well!

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh yes, I just adore black licorice and cinnamon hearts. Sam, you know me so well! No, absolutely not. I would say my favourite snack is Oreos though I love any sort of cookie or pastry. I also LOVE chocolate. Cheetos puffs are a contender as well!

Oh shoot! Your tastes have changed, when did you stop liking cinnamon hearts? Oh well, I'll make sure to send you a lovely fruit basket of grapefruit instead. 😉

Oh, here's another ama question. Would you like to see Diamond and Pearl remakes as installments this gen? Also in a Sinnoh remake what would you most look forward to seeing return, and what innovations to the story/ new features would you hope for, if any?

Years
    Oh shoot! Your tastes have changed, when did you stop liking cinnamon hearts? Oh well, I'll make sure to send you a lovely fruit basket of grapefruit instead. 😉

Oh, here's another ama question. Would you like to see Diamond and Pearl remakes as installments this gen? Also in a Sinnoh remake what would you most look forward to seeing return, and what innovations to the story/ new features would you hope for, if any?

YES. One of the reasons that I purchased a switch was in anticipation of generation 4 remakes. Gen 4 is my absolute favourite generation so naturally, I'd love for nothing more than a re-introduction of those games.

I would hope for the game to have a similar difficulty level to the original Diamond and Pearl. It seems as though newer games (specifically post generation 5) are becoming increasingly easy to play as they are pushed towards younger audiences. I want the remakes to feel authentic and not watered down in terms of content. Gen 4 games were incredibly story-driven and set the standard high, thus I'm expecting a lot from remakes when they are revealed. I do fear, however, that GameFreak will not spend the proper time perfecting these games and will leave them as incomplete as SwSh.

One thing I look forward too seeing is all of the added detail to the design of the cities, towns, and routes in the Sinnoh region and how they will differ from the original designs. I'm also looking forward to the redesign of important characters such as Barry, Cynthia, as well as all gym leaders and elite four members.

Another thing that I hope for is for the games to have access to all of the 890 Pokémon currently available. Anything less is unacceptable.

Of course, I look forward to the return of Pokémon contests, poffin making, as well as the battle frontier. The underground could use a bit of a revamp. It was a really fun feature in generation 4. Perhaps they could implement a minigame related to it.

Overall, I am optimistic that the remakes will be superb, as I find that remakes tend to be the most enjoyable games overall.

Last edited:
    Back